Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:29 pm

The doorbell rang about 15 minutes later from when Anna left to take her shower. "What is that girl doing that she is taking so long?" Jade asks as she gets up and heads to the front door with the cash in hand that she had gotten from her mother's room to pay for the pizza.

She opens the door and greets the Pizza delivery guy.

"Thanks for being so fast." Jade said. "Here is the money, you can keep the change. Also here is some extra money for your trouble." Jade finishes as she hands the Pizza delivery guy a $5 Bill in addition to the money that their mom had left for their dinner. She then took the pizza and headed to the kitchen.

In a matter of a few minutes Lizzi and Mina make it to JC Penney.

"We're here Cuz." Lizzi says.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:03 pm

AshK wrote:The doorbell rang about 15 minutes later from when Anna left to take her shower. "What is that girl doing that she is taking so long?" Jade asks as she gets up and heads to the front door with the cash in hand that she had gotten from her mother's room to pay for the pizza.

She opens the door and greets the Pizza delivery guy.

"Thanks for being so fast." Jade said. "Here is the money, you can keep the change. Also here is some extra money for your trouble." Jade finishes as she hands the Pizza delivery guy a $5 Bill in addition to the money that their mom had left for their dinner. She then took the pizza and headed to the kitchen.

In a matter of a few minutes Lizzi and Mina make it to JC Penney.

"We're here Cuz." Lizzi says.

"The food is here?" asked Anna as she comes out of the shower. She giggled as she could smell the pizza in the room. The strange part was that Anna was dressed in boy-looking clothing and looked as if she was a boy with long hair.

---

"Oh okay. I guess I should stop reading," said Mina as she held the book in her hands. She looked over the edge of the book to see a certain boy name Tony in the distance. Mina at once raised the book up a bit to hide her face.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:36 pm

"Anna, what's with the wardrobe? Are you trying to imitate Ukyo Kuonji from Ranma 1/2?" Jade asks with a giggle. "Leigh has an hour before she needs to be home."

"Hey who are you looking at?" Lizzi asks as she looks toward the direction that Mina is looking. "Hey wait a minute, is that Jade-Chan's older brother?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:39 pm

AshK wrote:"Anna, what's with the wardrobe? Are you trying to imitate Ukyo Kuonji from Ranma 1/2?" Jade asks with a giggle. "Leigh has an hour before she needs to be home."

"Hey who are you looking at?" Lizzi asks as she looks toward the direction that Mina is looking. "Hey wait a minute, is that Jade-Chan's older brother?"

"What? No. I like dressing like this. You know this," said Anna with a giggle. She then looked a bit surprise to hear the news about Leigh and said, "Oh shoot? Really. I thought I had more time."

----

"Yes....I didn't expect to see him here. I thought he be at that tournament thing," said Mina as she hid behind the manga.

It would seems that Tony was with people from his club and were getting dinner. The two guys that were with Tony soon split off.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:52 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"What? No. I like dressing like this. You know this," said Anna with a giggle. She then looked a bit surprise to hear the news about Leigh and said, "Oh shoot? Really. I thought I had more time."

----

"Yes....I didn't expect to see him here. I thought he be at that tournament thing," said Mina as she hid behind the manga.

It would seems that Tony was with people from his club and were getting dinner. The two guys that were with Tony soon split off.

The memory then comes to Jade as she sighs. "Oh yeah that's right. Sorry about that sis." Jade says. "What do you mean you thought you had more time?" Jade asked a bit confused. "We should save some for Leigh." Jade says she then goes up to Anna. "Say, how do you hide your assets?" Jade asks as she gently pokes Anna in the chest. "If I didn't already know you were my sister, I would mistake you for a long-haired guy." Jade said with a giggle.

"I guess his competition could've gotten over with early." Lizzi says. "Well what do you think your doing, go talk to him if you want to. I know you like him."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:59 pm

AshK wrote:
The memory then comes to Jade as she sighs. "Oh yeah that's right. Sorry about that sis." Jade says. "What do you mean you thought you had more time?" Jade asked a bit confused. "We should save some for Leigh." Jade says she then goes up to Anna. "Say, how do you hide your assets?" Jade asks as she gently pokes Anna in the chest. "If I didn't already know you were my sister, I would mistake you for a long-haired guy." Jade said with a giggle.

"I guess his competition could've gotten over with early." Lizzi says. "Well what do you think your doing, go talk to him if you want to. I know you like him."

(Remember what I said, don't assume that they are all memories. NEver know if somebody is lying)

"Ouch...." said Jade as she rubbed her bust a bit. She then giggled a bit and looked at Jade. She even spoke in a bit deeper voice. "I used an old sport bra of mines and binding. Have I ever told you that you look like a cute little cupcake?"

-----

"No....I rather not to. He makes me feel stuff," said Mina as she backs away a bit and then bumps into the counter. Some of the perfumes on it fell down and created some noise. She still had her manga in her hand.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:

(Remember what I said, don't assume that they are all memories. NEver know if somebody is lying)

"Ouch...." said Jade as she rubbed her bust a bit. She then giggled a bit and looked at Jade. She even spoke in a bit deeper voice. "I used an old sport bra of mines and binding. Have I ever told you that you look like a cute little cupcake?"

-----

"No....I rather not to. He makes me feel stuff," said Mina as she backs away a bit and then bumps into the counter. Some of the perfumes on it fell down and created some noise. She still had her manga in her hand.

(Ha ha sorry. I just had to figure out a way for her to remember that Anna likes to crossdress sometimes.)

Jade giggles. "I-I do?" Jade asked with a bit of a blush. "I guess I forgot that you are a bit of a tomboy at times."

"Okay suit yourself." Lizzi said. "Maybe we should go to some other area of the store or even a different store here in the mall."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:21 pm

AshK wrote:
(Ha ha sorry. I just had to figure out a way for her to remember that Anna likes to crossdress sometimes.)

Jade giggles. "I-I do?" Jade asked with a bit of a blush. "I guess I forgot that you are a bit of a tomboy at times."

"Okay suit yourself." Lizzi said. "Maybe we should go to some other area of the store or even a different store here in the mall."

"Oh boy! I love how easy you are to fool sis!" laughed Anna as she return back to her normal tone. "You so silly."

----

"No...here is fine. I mean we could go to another part of the store," said Mina. She was really hoping that Tony wouldn't notice her. It would be a bit hard seeingt that she just made a mess just now and was noisy.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:29 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:

"Oh boy! I love how easy you are to fool sis!" laughed Anna as she return back to her normal tone. "You so silly."

----

"No...here is fine. I mean we could go to another part of the store," said Mina. She was really hoping that Tony wouldn't notice her. It would be a bit hard seeingt that she just made a mess just now and was noisy.

"You mean you really don't like dressing like that?" Jade asked a bit annoyed. "I hate it when you fool me sis!" Jade then ruffles Anna's hair a bit.

(Since I am controlling Lizzi, I won't control Tony.)

"Well, come on then." Lizzi says as she heads toward the Teenage girls' clothes
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:33 pm

AshK wrote:
"You mean you really don't like dressing like that?" Jade asked a bit annoyed. "I hate it when you fool me sis!" Jade then ruffles Anna's hair a bit.

(Since I am controlling Lizzi, I won't control Tony.)

"Well, come on then." Lizzi says as she heads toward the Teenage girls' clothes

"Oh sis~ I love you so much!" giggled Anna as she didn't even bother to move away. She then took her hand and said, "I let you figure that out. So the pizza here?"

----

(You could. I was hoping you would. Just have Lizzi run off for a bit if you don't want to control both of them at the same time)

"Yeah....Okay," said Mina as she puts her manga on the counter. She was fixing the perfumes and helping the lady. Mina then follow after Lizzi.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:45 pm

Jade just rolls her eyes at the antics of her little sister :roll: "You know I love you no matter what right?" Jade asked as she headed toward the kitchen hand-in-hand with her sister. "Yes the pizza is here." Jade said. "We do need to save some for Leigh when she gets home." Soon Jade and Anna were in the kitchen as Jade opened the box.

(I may control Tony and have Lizzi go off somewhere a bit later. Right now, the "cousins" need to spend some time together since Lizzi will be going to Mina and Jade's school. We could take turns controlling her when the time comes.)

"So cuz, which clothes do you want to look at first?" Lizzi asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:49 pm

AshK wrote:Jade just rolls her eyes at the antics of her little sister :roll: "You know I love you no matter what right?" Jade asked as she headed toward the kitchen hand-in-hand with her sister. "Yes the pizza is here." Jade said. "We do need to save some for Leigh when she gets home." Soon Jade and Anna were in the kitchen as Jade opened the box.

(I may control Tony and have Lizzi go off somewhere a bit later. Right now, the "cousins" need to spend some time together since Lizzi will be going to Mina and Jade's school. We could take turns controlling her when the time comes.)

"So cuz, which clothes do you want to look at first?" Lizzi asked.

"Yes but you need to remember to keep this a secret from Leigh," said Anna as she follows into the kitchen. "I want to eat like this. Been a while and I want to learn how to eat like a boy."

-----

(Alright)

"Something that isn't too girl," said Mina as she looked at the clothes. Her eyes paused for a moment over a cute skirt but she quickly turns away from it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:35 am

"Eat like a boy? Why? You're a girl." Jade asked then said. "Anyway, Leigh won't know anything about this. We have a half an hour to eat, then you have to go get changed into regular clothes. Sounds to me like you are trying to infiltrate an all boys school." Jade said with a giggle.

"At least get some girls clothes." Lizzi said, "If you want not too girly you have to keep your measurements in mind so nothing falls off of your waist while you are walking.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:10 am

AshK wrote:"Eat like a boy? Why? You're a girl." Jade asked then said. "Anyway, Leigh won't know anything about this. We have a half an hour to eat, then you have to go get changed into regular clothes. Sounds to me like you are trying to infiltrate an all boys school." Jade said with a giggle.

"At least get some girls clothes." Lizzi said, "If you want not too girly you have to keep your measurements in mind so nothing falls off of your waist while you are walking.

"Because I want to know how," giggled Anna as she took a slice and began to eat it. She seem to be trying to hold it with one hand. "Nah...that is so uncool."

----

Mina pulled away from looking at another girly skirt and said, "Like I know those. All I know is that I have a bunch of tight fitting clothes. Heck...they don't even feel like they fit me."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:29 pm

"It's okay for anyone to eat Pizza with one hand not just guys. Heck I like eat a slice of Pizza with one hand from time-to-time." Jade said with a giggle as she kept a hold of Anna's hand with one hand and ate the slice of pizza with the other. It tasted wonderful. "This is a pretty good combination!" Jade said happily as she took a bite. She then took a sip of the milk she had poured for herself. She had also poured Anna a glass of milk.

"I think your clothes are supposed to fit like that. Girls wear tight-fitting clothing to show their figures off to guys." Lizzi said. "I have several outfits like that and I don't mind wearing them from time-to-time."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying