Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:55 pm

AshK wrote:"It's okay for anyone to eat Pizza with one hand not just guys. Heck I like eat a slice of Pizza with one hand from time-to-time." Jade said with a giggle as she kept a hold of Anna's hand with one hand and ate the slice of pizza with the other. It tasted wonderful. "This is a pretty good combination!" Jade said happily as she took a bite. She then took a sip of the milk she had poured for herself. She had also poured Anna a glass of milk.

"I think your clothes are supposed to fit like that. Girls wear tight-fitting clothing to show their figures off to guys." Lizzi said. "I have several outfits like that and I don't mind wearing them from time-to-time."

"Yes but guys eat their pizza like that most of the time so it is important that I get use to eating it like this," said Anna as she kept on eating the pizza. She then giggled as Jade held her hand. "Thanks sis but your little bro wants water instead."

----------------

"Well I am not a big fan of it," said Mina as she saw a pant that had a nice painted design on the side. "Even though it does feel good."

Mina then ran a hand on the side of her hips.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:10 pm

"Okay, Anna, you are scaring me. Do you not like being a girl? It is what you were born as." Jade said as she poured the milk out in the sink, put Anna's Milk Glass in the dishwasher, and took out a glass and filled it with filtered Tap Water. "You are so silly little sis. You may look like a guy right now, but you are still my little sister." Jade said with a giggle.

"I think you should get those pants. They will look sooo good on you." Lizzi said as she was looking at clothes herself.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:21 pm

AshK wrote:"Okay, Anna, you are scaring me. Do you not like being a girl? It is what you were born as." Jade said as she poured the milk out in the sink, put Anna's Milk Glass in the dishwasher, and took out a glass and filled it with filtered Tap Water. "You are so silly little sis. You may look like a guy right now, but you are still my little sister." Jade said with a giggle.

"I think you should get those pants. They will look sooo good on you." Lizzi said as she was looking at clothes herself.

"Well I learned from my silly big sis," giggled Anna as she takes the water and sips on it.

---

"What? Well maybe. Not that I think that or anything," said Mina as she looks at the size of the pants and then realized she was missing something. She looked around and then said, "Oh....Damn! I lost my manga."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:36 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well I learned from my silly big sis," giggled Anna as she takes the water and sips on it.

---

"What? Well maybe. Not that I think that or anything," said Mina as she looks at the size of the pants and then realized she was missing something. She looked around and then said, "Oh....Damn! I lost my manga."

"And Leigh, learned from you. Silly sister." Jade said as she let go of her sisters hand, set her milk and slice of pizza down, and put her arm around her 13 year old sister. "I love the both of you so much." Jade said. "Though I like having my own room, I still miss the both of you."

"No you didn't. I sent it to the same place that you store your weapon as Heart Reborn in your subspace pocket." Lizzi whispered so only she and Mina could hear it. "I figured you would probably lose it somehow so I helped you out with my powers." Lizzi said quietly as she finished whispering.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:40 pm

AshK wrote:
"And Leigh, learned from you. Silly sister." Jade said as she let go of her sisters hand, set her milk and slice of pizza down, and put her arm around her 13 year old sister. "I love the both of you so much." Jade said. "Though I like having my own room, I still miss the both of you."

"No you didn't. I sent it to the same place that you store your weapon as Heart Reborn in your subspace pocket." Lizzi whispered so only she and Mina could hear it. "I figured you would probably lose it somehow so I helped you out with my powers." Lizzi said quietly as she finished whispering.

"But she doesn't enjoy the same hobbies as I do," giggled Anna as she finished her pizza. She then sipped her water and added, "We miss you too but happy you have your own room. Now you can bring in boys."

------------------

"What? That makes no sense?" said Mina who was confused. She then looked around and added, "Give me a minute. I need to go look for it."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:52 pm

"As if Mother will let me do that." Jade said. "You like know how protective she is of her little girls. Also I don't think Jake would approve either."

"You will find out soon enough." Lizzi whispered in Mina's ear before she took off. "Whatever you say Mina." Lizzi said in a normal tone as she went to look at some more clothes.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:57 pm

AshK wrote:"As if Mother will let me do that." Jade said. "You like know how protective she is of her little girls. Also I don't think Jake would approve either."

"You will find out soon enough." Lizzi whispered in Mina's ear before she took off. "Whatever you say Mina." Lizzi said in a normal tone as she went to look at some more clothes.

"Oh well....not like I want to share my sister anyways," giggled Anna as she checked how much more time she had.

-----

"Well whatever. I be back," said Mina as she runs off trying to look for her manga. She headed to where they were before.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Oh well....not like I want to share my sister anyways," giggled Anna as she checked how much more time she had.

-----

"Well whatever. I be back," said Mina as she runs off trying to look for her manga. She headed to where they were before.

Oddly enough a half hour had gone by and Leigh was due home in a half an hour.

"I think you better go change back to your normal attire." Jade said. "I will put the rest of the pizza in the oven to keep it warm for Leigh."

The only Manga she found at the place where they were before was the one that she was reading. Luckily it was closed and was dogeared at the page where she had left it.

Lizzi continued to look at clothes while Mina was searching.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:20 pm

AshK wrote:
Oddly enough a half hour had gone by and Leigh was due home in a half an hour.

"I think you better go change back to your normal attire." Jade said. "I will put the rest of the pizza in the oven to keep it warm for Leigh."

The only Manga she found at the place where they were before was the one that she was reading. Luckily it was closed and was dogeared at the page where she had left it.

Lizzi continued to look at clothes while Mina was searching.

"Alright. If I am not out by the time Leigh comes in then you need to stall for time! Promise!" yelled Anna as she ran into her room.

-----

Mina gave a sigh of relief as she found the manga in the same place as before and still closed. "Thank goodness. Don't want anybody to see this."

The purple hair girl then began to walk off but seem to bumped into somebody. She looked up to see the taller Tony standing before her.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:23 pm

"Okay will do sis." Jade said as she hugged her sister and then let her return to her room to change.

"Hey Mina-Chan what are you doing here?" Tony asked as he smiled at Mina.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:31 pm

AshK wrote:"Okay will do sis." Jade said as she hugged her sister and then let her return to her room to change.

"Hey Mina-Chan what are you doing here?" Tony asked as he smiled at Mina.

"Bye...." could be heard coming from the door. SOon Leigh enter the kitchen and stares at Jade.

-----

"Hel-hello," said Mina as she stared into Tony's eyes and gulped. She tried to not let her mind face on how he looked shirtless or how his muscles looked evenly tanned under the shirt. She then nodded and said, "Yes....I mean just doing some shopping here is all."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:39 pm

"Hey sis," Jade said as she hugged Leigh and kissed her on the forehead a well as ruffled her hair. "Dinner is here. Come on into the kitchen." Jade said as she took off her shirt revealing her bikini top underneath. Her low B-cup Cleavage staring Leigh in the face. "What do you want to drink?"

"I'm doing some shopping too." Tony said as he walked a bit closer to Mina. "You look beautiful today. Would you like to go to dinner with me?" Tony said then asked. "I'll buy."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:42 pm

AshK wrote:"Hey sis," Jade said as she hugged Leigh and kissed her on the forehead a well as ruffled her hair. "Dinner is here. Come on into the kitchen." Jade said as she took off her shirt revealing her bikini top underneath. Her low B-cup Cleavage staring Leigh in the face. "What do you want to drink?"

"I'm doing some shopping too." Tony said as he walked a bit closer to Mina. "You look beautiful today. Would you like to go to dinner with me?" Tony said then asked. "I'll buy."

Leigh just stared at Jade's bust and smiled. She then said, "Let me go to my room first....."

--------------

"What about your tournament? Also Lizzi, I came here with her," said Mina as she was trying to find any excuse to avoid dinner with Tony. Still deep within her she wanted to go have dinner with the boy and was trying her hardest to avoid just jumping on Tony.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:49 pm

"I think you should like take pictures of me first." Jade said as she took her Jeans off revealing her bikini bottoms underneath. "Anna told me about your little business. I so deserve some of the profits you make for selling pictures of me." Jade said with a giggle. "I am the model after all." :wink: Jade said with a wink and a pose. "Also you need to eat something first." Jade said with her hands on her hips in a very girlish pose.

"Lizzi?" Tony asks, "Who is Lizzi?"

"I told my friends to get dinner themselves. Also my Karate Tournament got over early. I really want to take you to dinner." Tony said with a blush toward Mina.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:53 pm

AshK wrote:"I think you should like take pictures of me first." Jade said as she took her Jeans off revealing her bikini bottoms underneath. "Anna told me about your little business. I so deserve some of the profits you make for selling pictures of me." Jade said with a giggle. "I am the model after all." :wink: Jade said with a wink and a pose. "Also you need to eat something first." Jade said with her hands on her hips in a very girlish pose.

"Lizzi?" Tony asks, "Who is Lizzi?"

"I told my friends to get dinner themselves. Also my Karate Tournament got over early. I really want to take you to dinner." Tony said with a blush toward Mina.

"My good camera is in my room," said Leigh as she looked at Jade. She then blushed a little bit and said, "Maybe...."

-------

"My cousin," said Mina as she nodded a few times as she put her manga behind her. She then noticed the blushed and said, "Umm...Maybe...."

Mina was finding her defenses crumbling as she kept looking at Tony.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying