Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:01 pm

"I just can't stop thinking of you Mina. I try to get you off my mind, but every girl I look at reminds me of you. I even find myself staring at Jade thinking that she is you. Please let me take you to dinner, we don't have to kiss or anything, we can just go as friends. Or if you want to go as a couple that's even better." Tony said still blushing. "Every time I look at you, I get this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. I don't know what it is, but it feels good." Tony said trying his best to compliment the purple-haired girl. "Besides, I think your cousin can take care of herself." Tony said still with a blush on his face, this time it was an even darker shade of red.

"You have to eat first." Jade said. "I am guessing that you are probably hungry. We got a large pizza. There is still quite a bit left." Jade said as she got out another glass. "We also need to spend some time together just the two of us and watch Anime. Also maybe you can take pictures of me in the pool in this bikini tomorrow when you and eye have an anime marathon." Jade said as she pulled the pizza out of the oven. "This pizza is pretty good."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:06 pm

AshK wrote:"I just can't stop thinking of you Mina. I try to get you off my mind, but every girl I look at reminds me of you. I even find myself staring at Jade thinking that she is you. Please let me take you to dinner, we don't have to kiss or anything, we can just go as friends. Or if you want to go as a couple that's even better." Tony said still blushing. "Every time I look at you, I get this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. I don't know what it is, but it feels good." Tony said trying his best to compliment the purple-haired girl. "Besides, I think your cousin can take care of herself." Tony said still with a blush on his face, this time it was an even darker shade of red.

"You have to eat first." Jade said. "I am guessing that you are probably hungry. We got a large pizza. There is still quite a bit left." Jade said as she got out another glass. "We also need to spend some time together just the two of us and watch Anime. Also maybe you can take pictures of me in the pool in this bikini tomorrow when you and eye have an anime marathon." Jade said as she pulled the pizza out of the oven. "This pizza is pretty good."

"Umm....I-...." said Mina who was unsure on what to say. One side of her wanted to run away on the spot. She was filled with embarrassment and fear. The other side of her wanted to just scream in joy as Tony said all of this. She then gulped and looked around.

"Umm.....Can you re...lax a little bit?" asked Mina as he smiled nervously. "No...no need to get too excited....I guess I could get a bite. Maybe...yes....Just don't lie to me is all. I mean first off your sister is taller then me. Second that is kind of creepy that you are comparing me to her."

Mina did admit that she was honor to hear that she was hotter then Jade since the girl in her opinion was more popular due to her body.

----

"Promise....?" asked Leigh as she stares at Jade. Her eyes don't blink at all.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:20 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Umm....I-...." said Mina who was unsure on what to say. One side of her wanted to run away on the spot. She was filled with embarrassment and fear. The other side of her wanted to just scream in joy as Tony said all of this. She then gulped and looked around.

"Umm.....Can you re...lax a little bit?" asked Mina as he smiled nervously. "No...no need to get too excited....I guess I could get a bite. Maybe...yes....Just don't lie to me is all. I mean first off your sister is taller then me. Second that is kind of creepy that you are comparing me to her."

Mina did admit that she was honor to hear that she was hotter then Jade since the girl in her opinion was more popular due to her body.

----

"Promise....?" asked Leigh as she stares at Jade. Her eyes don't blink at all.

"I promise." Jade said as she looked Leigh in the eye. "I spent today with Anna, tomorrow it's your turn." Jade said as she hugged he youngest sister. "I am trying my best to spend equal amount of time with each of you. "Besides, I think you would look great with your hair all nice and brushed out and down. We are two of the three beautiful Green Sisters after all." Jade said with a giggle, wink :wink: and a pose with her hands behind her head giving Leigh a clear view of the entire front side of her body. She then poses facing each side. With a smile on her face she kisses Leigh on the forehead and ruffles her hair. "Also maybe we could catch a ride to the mall tomorrow. We could both use some new clothes." Jade said. "Then again we could just stay home and watch Anime tomorrow if you want to as well as have a little sisterly bonding time in the pool with water gun fights, unless you have some better ideas."

"I am not lying to you. You are a very beautiful young woman." Tony said. "I have liked you for quite sometime, I just never got the courage to ask you out until now is all. I was afraid you wouldn't want to go on a date with me." Tony said. "I haven't had much luck in the past. Everyone I asked rejected me for one reason or another. I don't remember what the reasons were though, that's why I was so afraid of what you would say." Tony said. "So where do you want to go for dinner?" Tony asked. "Do you want to stay in the mall, or go someplace else?"

(I think the girls should have the next RP Day off from monster fighting as well. I mean they were attacked three times in two RP days.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:25 pm

AshK wrote:
"I promise." Jade said as she looked Leigh in the eye. "I spent today with Anna, tomorrow it's your turn." Jade said as she hugged he youngest sister. "I am trying my best to spend equal amount of time with each of you. "Besides, I think you would look great with your hair all nice and brushed out and down. We are two of the three beautiful Green Sisters after all." Jade said with a giggle, wink :wink: and a pose with her hands behind her head giving Leigh a clear view of the entire front side of her body. She then poses facing each side. With a smile on her face she kisses Leigh on the forehead and ruffles her hair. "Also maybe we could catch a ride to the mall tomorrow. We could both use some new clothes." Jade said. "Then again we could just stay home and watch Anime tomorrow if you want to as well as have a little sisterly bonding time in the pool with water gun fights, unless you have some better ideas."

"I am not lying to you. You are a very beautiful young woman." Tony said. "I have liked you for quite sometime, I just never got the courage to ask you out until now is all. I was afraid you wouldn't want to go on a date with me." Tony said. "I haven't had much luck in the past. Everyone I asked rejected me for one reason or another. I don't remember what the reasons were though, that's why I was so afraid of what you would say." Tony said. "So where do you want to go for dinner?" Tony asked. "Do you want to stay in the mall, or go someplace else?"

"Okay..." said Leigh as she sat at the table and waited for Jade to serve her.

-----

"Too much information!" said Mina as she shook her head and then added, "Also who say I am going to have dinner with you?"

Mina soon began to walk out of the store and then looked at Tony. "Come on...."

Mina didn't understand what she was doing. She didn't understand why no girl would want to go out with him. He was a cute boy but not like she wanted to admit it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:38 pm

Tony smiled and followed Mina into the main part of the mall. "Lead the way Mina-Chan." Tony said.

Jade grabbed a plate and set a couple slices of pizza on it. She put the rest of the Pizza back in the oven to stay warm.

"So, how was your day sis?" jade asks as she sets a glass of milk, a glass of juice, and a glass of ice water in front of Leigh and grabs herself a glass of ice water and sits down next to Leigh. "Did you have fun with your boyfriends?" Jade asked with a playful smile and a giggle. "I hear you are quite popular at your school and so is Anna." Jade said. "Do the teachers and other students actually remember me as Judo Champion? Or do all the guys remember me because of how beautiful I am?"

The James part of Jade's mind cringed again. It was still there, but Jade was having a harder and harder time remembering who she used to be. She really has adapted to her new life quite well. The main reason being because she likes this life as Jade a lot better than her life as it was when she was James.

Meanwhile with Lizzi...
"What is like taking Mina so long to come back?" Lizzi asked to no one in particular. "Did she forget i was here?" Lizzi asked to herself quietly then brushed it off and went back to looking at all the clothes this store had to offer.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:45 pm

"We going to the food court. I want something that is good. But not fast food," said Mina as she lead the way.

----

"A little bit of both...." said Leigh as she begins to eat. Soon Anna joins them looking as if she wasn't dressed as a boy at all.

"Hello," giggled Anna as she saw Leigh and Jade.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:54 pm

"Okay." Tony said as he followed.

"Hey there sis." Jade said as Anna came in. She had completely forgotten what Anna did earlier. "Want another slice of Pizza?" Jade asks as she uses a knife and fork to cut of a little piece of the slice and ate it. She also took a sip of her ice water.

"Which one of the three drinks do you want Leigh?" Jade asked.

"Yo want anything Anna?" Jade asked.

(It's that time of day where people say, it's time to go to bed. Good night Miki!)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:03 am

AshK wrote:"Okay." Tony said as he followed.

"Hey there sis." Jade said as Anna came in. She had completely forgotten what Anna did earlier. "Want another slice of Pizza?" Jade asks as she uses a knife and fork to cut of a little piece of the slice and ate it. She also took a sip of her ice water.

"Which one of the three drinks do you want Leigh?" Jade asked.

"Yo want anything Anna?" Jade asked.

(It's that time of day where people say, it's time to go to bed. Good night Miki!)

"So you really think I am pretty?" asked Mina as they enter the food court. She then sees a sandwich shop and walks towards it.

-----

"Hey. Another slice is good," said Anna as she giggled and then took a seat. Leigh soon drank from the glass of milk.

"Milk," said Leigh as she ate.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:43 am

"No I don't think you're pretty, I think you're beautiful." Tony said with a blush as he followed Mina to the sandwich shop. "Wh-what do you think of me?" Tony with an edge of nervousness to his voice.

"So Anna, which one do you want?" Jade asked as she pointed to the Ice Water and the Orange Juice. "The one you don't choose I will just put in the fridge for later."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:49 am

AshK wrote:"No I don't think you're pretty, I think you're beautiful." Tony said with a blush as he followed Mina to the sandwich shop. "Wh-what do you think of me?" Tony with an edge of nervousness to his voice.

"So Anna, which one do you want?" Jade asked as she pointed to the Ice Water and the Orange Juice. "The one you don't choose I will just put in the fridge for later."

"Re-re-really?" said Mina as she waits in line. Her face was a bit red around the cheeks as she didn't dare look at Tony. She then shook her head and tried to keep her voice from rambling, "I think you are a good brother to Jade. Strong. Calm. Nothing like your sister."

------

"Orange juice," said Anna as she takes the glass.

"Good...." said Leigh as she eats her pizza slice.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:05 am

Jade gets up and puts the water in the fridge for later. "So how was your day?" Jade asked "Also how did your friends like the pictures you took of me?"

"I thought you two were good friends." Tony said. "Jade thinks the same thing. About me being a good brother. I think she likes Frank a lot better though. She gets along better with Frank." Tony said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:21 pm

AshK wrote:Jade gets up and puts the water in the fridge for later. "So how was your day?" Jade asked "Also how did your friends like the pictures you took of me?"

"I thought you two were good friends." Tony said. "Jade thinks the same thing. About me being a good brother. I think she likes Frank a lot better though. She gets along better with Frank." Tony said.

"They liked it....." said Leigh as she nodded.

"Yeah. They can't get enough of them. Especially your sleeping ones," giggled Anna as she drink the orange juice.

------

"Yeah....we are," said Mina as she didn't want to make Tony think there was any trouble. Mina then order her food. "Well you....I don't mind you that much."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"They liked it....." said Leigh as she nodded.

"Yeah. They can't get enough of them. Especially your sleeping ones," giggled Anna as she drink the orange juice.

------

"Yeah....we are," said Mina as she didn't want to make Tony think there was any trouble. Mina then order her food. "Well you....I don't mind you that much."

Jade swallows her ice water and then looks at her sisters. "You mean to tell me, that the clicking sound that Mina and I heard last night was you taking pictures of me while I was sleeping Leigh?" Jade asked. "So how much did you like make off of me this time Leigh?"

Jade then looks at Anna. "You never told me that Leigh takes pictures of me while I am sleeping." She said.

Tony places his order and then goes over to the cash register and pays for both of their meals. "So, do you want to do anything else after we eat dinner Mina-Chan?" Tony asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:38 pm

AshK wrote:Jade swallows her ice water and then looks at her sisters. "You mean to tell me, that the clicking sound that Mina and I heard last night was you taking pictures of me while I was sleeping Leigh?" Jade asked. "So how much did you like make off of me this time Leigh?"

Jade then looks at Anna. "You never told me that Leigh takes pictures of me while I am sleeping." She said.

Tony places his order and then goes over to the cash register and pays for both of their meals. "So, do you want to do anything else after we eat dinner Mina-Chan?" Tony asked.

"Who said anything about Leigh taking pictures last night? She could have taken them while you were still in our room," giggled Anna as she drank her juice.

"Yes.....A lots," said Leigh as she nods.

-------

"I don't know. My dad may want to leave eventually," said Mina as she was trying to distract herself from staring at Tony's chest.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:53 pm

"Well, Mina-Chan and I definitely heard clicking sounds last night. We then found Leigh underneath my bed with a camera in her hand." Jade said. "Did you take pictures of Mina as well or was it just me?"

Turns back toward Anna.

"Maybe they were taken when I was still sharing a room with you two, but Mina-Chan and I definitely heard clicking sounds from under my bed last night. We then found Leigh pretending to be asleep underneath my bed with camera in hand."

"Well if that's how you feel." Tony said with a bit of sadness in his voice. He really wanted to spend more time with Mina. "Well maybe we can do something together again some other time. I know there is something coming up soon at school, but I am not sure what it was. Maybe you and I could go to that, whatever it is." Tony said. He was so taken by Mina's blue eyes, that he didn't even notice her trying to keep from staring at his chest.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying