Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:00 pm

AshK wrote:"Well, Mina-Chan and I definitely heard clicking sounds last night. We then found Leigh underneath my bed with a camera in her hand." Jade said. "Did you take pictures of Mina as well or was it just me?"

Turns back toward Anna.

"Maybe they were taken when I was still sharing a room with you two, but Mina-Chan and I definitely heard clicking sounds from under my bed last night. We then found Leigh pretending to be asleep underneath my bed with camera in hand."

"Well if that's how you feel." Tony said with a bit of sadness in his voice. He really wanted to spend more time with Mina. "Well maybe we can do something together again some other time. I know there is something coming up soon at school, but I am not sure what it was. Maybe you and I could go to that, whatever it is." Tony said. He was so taken by Mina's blue eyes, that he didn't even notice her trying to keep from staring at his chest.

"Nah. Leigh would never do something like that. She only has eyes for you," giggled Anna as she looked at Leigh who was nodding.

----

"Umm...Maybe," blushed Mina as she saw Tony staring into her eyes. She then turned away and said, "Look. A table. Lets sit there."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:06 pm

"So can I have a share of your profits sis?" Jade asks Leigh.

"I figured that." Jade said then she remembered what Leigh wanted them to do the other day when her and Mina were in the pool with them and she had her waterproof camera on her. "Leigh, why did you want Mina and I to kiss the other day while we were swimming?"

"Okay." Tony says as he also carries Mina's food and sets on the table they were headed for.

Tony then pulls the chair out for Mina to sit down before him. "After you m'lady." Tony says with a flirty tone to his voice.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:13 pm

AshK wrote:"So can I have a share of your profits sis?" Jade asks Leigh.

"I figured that." Jade said then she remembered what Leigh wanted them to do the other day when her and Mina were in the pool with them and she had her waterproof camera on her. "Leigh, why did you want Mina and I to kiss the other day while we were swimming?"

"Okay." Tony says as he also carries Mina's food and sets on the table they were headed for.

Tony then pulls the chair out for Mina to sit down before him. "After you m'lady." Tony says with a flirty tone to his voice.

"Moe....." said Leigh as she ate her pizza. Leigh then shook her head.

"Sis! We been over this before! You are totally cool with Leigh getting the profits. You never had a problem with it before," said Anna in a pleading voice.

"Oh....yes.....alright," said Mina as she was surprised by this. She sudden got images of being a princess as she sat down. She then took her food and began to eat.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:21 pm

"Oh yeah that's right." Jade said. "Why the heck do I keep forgetting about that? So sorry."

Jade then blushed in embarrassment :oops:

Tony then put the jacket he was wearing over Mina's shoulders after seeing that she was shivering a bit because of the air conditioning being set on high in the mall and they just happened to be right underneath an air conditioning vent.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:26 pm

AshK wrote:"Oh yeah that's right." Jade said. "Why the heck do I keep forgetting about that? So sorry."

Jade then blushed in embarrassment :oops:

Tony then put the jacket he was wearing over Mina's shoulders after seeing that she was shivering a bit because of the air conditioning being set on high in the mall and they just happened to be right underneath an air conditioning vent.

"Anyways. You have your ways to make money," giggled Anna as she looked at Jade.

"Yes...." said Leigh as she nodded.

-------

"What was that for?" asked a confused Mina as she felt the jacket. She then looked at Tony and saw that his jawline was perfect for kissing. She lean upward a bit to try to get even but then froze. She shook her head at once and adjusted herself back to normal. Mina then said, "It isn't that cold..."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:44 am

"Say what?" Jade asked she had no idea what her ways for making money were. She wasn't old enough to get a full time job anymore. She was only 14 after all. She then looks toward her two younger sisters. "What is it I do to make money? It's in the back of my mind, but mind refreshing my memory?"

"I was just being a gentleman, but if you don't want to wear my jacket that's fine." Tony said as he looked a little hurt as he started to get up to get his jacket back from Mina. "You still are the most beautiful woman in the world." Tony said with a blush.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:58 am

AshK wrote:"Say what?" Jade asked she had no idea what her ways for making money were. She wasn't old enough to get a full time job anymore. She was only 14 after all. She then looks toward her two younger sisters. "What is it I do to make money? It's in the back of my mind, but mind refreshing my memory?"

"I was just being a gentleman, but if you don't want to wear my jacket that's fine." Tony said as he looked a little hurt as he started to get up to get his jacket back from Mina. "You still are the most beautiful woman in the world." Tony said with a blush.

"Jake gives you money when you make good grades silly! And when you do good in tournaments," giggled Anna as she looks at Jade. "You so forgetful sister!"

Leigh simply nodded.

------

"Hmp...." said Mina as she shiver a bit once the jacket was gone. "Well thanks....I guess..."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:09 pm

"You should've told me the truth about being cold Mina." Tony said as he put the jacket back over Mina's shoulders. "Besides I want you to have this jacket."

It was one of his old Varsity sports Jackets. He had made the varsity team in High School both his years so he had another one he could wear if he wanted to.

"How could I forget that?" Jade asks while rolling her eyes at herself :roll: "Thanks for reminding me you two."

Jade then kisses her sisters on the foreheads and gives them a hug. She then turns to Leigh.

"If we are like going to spend all day together tomorrow Leigh," Jade started. "You need to get all of your homework done tonight if you haven't done it already."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:05 am

AshK wrote:"You should've told me the truth about being cold Mina." Tony said as he put the jacket back over Mina's shoulders. "Besides I want you to have this jacket."

It was one of his old Varsity sports Jackets. He had made the varsity team in High School both his years so he had another one he could wear if he wanted to.

"How could I forget that?" Jade asks while rolling her eyes at herself :roll: "Thanks for reminding me you two."

Jade then kisses her sisters on the foreheads and gives them a hug. She then turns to Leigh.

"If we are like going to spend all day together tomorrow Leigh," Jade started. "You need to get all of your homework done tonight if you haven't done it already."

"Whatever...." said Mina as she blushed at the fact that he wanted to give her his jacket. He had only dreamed about doing this but deep down at Mike he found it stupid. Still now here she was getting one. She blushed a bit more and then shook her head, "I don't want it really.....it is pointless......"

-------

"You so silly Jade," giggled Anna as she shook her head.

"Yes....I am," said Leigh as she finished her food and soon got up to leave the table.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:19 am

"I know I am. I've figured that out already. You've only like reminded me about it like about a million times in the past two days." Jade says as she rolls her eyes again at herself. :roll: "See ya in a bit Leigh." Jade says as she waves to her youngest sister as she goes up to her room to do her homework.

Jade then takes the rest of the Pizza out of the oven and puts it on a plate. She then wraps it with Saran wrap and puts the plate in the fridge next to the Ice water that she had put in there earlier.

"So shall you and I like get back to our Anime Marathon?" Jade asked Anna.

"What is so pointless about it Mina-Chan?" Tony asked. "It's a gift from me to you."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:52 pm

AshK wrote:"I know I am. I've figured that out already. You've only like reminded me about it like about a million times in the past two days." Jade says as she rolls her eyes again at herself. :roll: "See ya in a bit Leigh." Jade says as she waves to her youngest sister as she goes up to her room to do her homework.

Jade then takes the rest of the Pizza out of the oven and puts it on a plate. She then wraps it with Saran wrap and puts the plate in the fridge next to the Ice water that she had put in there earlier.

"So shall you and I like get back to our Anime Marathon?" Jade asked Anna.

"What is so pointless about it Mina-Chan?" Tony asked. "It's a gift from me to you."

"Because you just giving me a jacket. I have many myself," said Mina as she shiver again. She didn't know why since she was wearing the jacket.

-----

Jade may feel a shiver up her back as she walks.

"Yeah. Lets go," giggled Anna as she nods. "Just in your room this time."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:25 am

"You go ahead and get comfortable. I need to go to the restroom and make a call." Jade said as she went upstairs she used the restroom and called Mina.

"You still should keep it." Tony said with a smile and a blush as he heard Mina's cell phone ring. "Mina-Chan I think your phone is ringing."
Last edited by AshK on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:20 pm

AshK wrote:"You go ahead and get comfortable. I need to go to the restroom and make a call." Jade said as she went upstairs she used the restroom and went to her room and called Mina.

"You still should keep it." Tony said with a smile and a blush as he heard Mina's cell phone ring. "Mina-Chan I think your phone is ringing."

"Don't know why but whatever. I guess if it makes you happy," said Mina as she takes the jacket. She then notice that her phone was ringing with some stupid pop song ringtone. She shifted a bit but soon the phone stop ringing. Also the reception went dead.

"I guess it wasn't that important," said Mina somewhat relief that the phone had stopped ringing. She was kind of enjoying this moment with Tony. Mina then shiver once again and wrapped the jacket around herself. "So....how did you do in your tournament?"

---

The phone stopped ringing and went to Mina's voice mail. Mina's voice was heard, "Hello...Oh wait..how do I do this. Right! I can't make it to the phone right now so like leave a message okay? Thanks...was that alright?"

A shiver ran up Jade's back once again.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:56 pm

"Mina-Chan it's like Jade. I felt a shiver go down my spine. I can't help you if it's a monster attack. I have to stay home with my sisters. Sorry about that." Jade said as she finished her message she then looked through her contacts list and saw a name Lizzi Rose and a phone number. "Oh no, Lizzi took a human form. I guess I better call her." Jade says as she calls Lizzi's number hoping to get an answer.

"*******
"I got first place out of 10 in all six of my events." Tony said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:59 pm

AshK wrote:"Mina-Chan it's like Jade. I felt a shiver go down my spine. I can't help you if it's a monster attack. I have to stay home with my sisters. Sorry about that." Jade said as she finished her message she then looked through her contacts list and saw a name Lizzi Rose and a phone number. "Oh no, Lizzi took a human form. I guess I better call her." Jade says as she calls Lizzi's number hoping to get an answer.

"*******
"I got first place out of 10 in all six of my events." Tony said.

"Hello?" said a voice that sounded like Lizzi. She sounded as if she was bored.

-----

"That is good. Guess you are talented or something in whatever you do," said Mina as she sipped on her drink.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying