Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:11 pm

"I take it you found a way to take a human form huh Lizzi?" Jade asked. She didn't seem mad at all at Lizzi, she seemed quite happy, she must be adapting to her new life quite well. "I'm not mad at you or anything, but if there is a monster attack somewhere I can't make it because I have to watch my sisters. No one else is home. Could you get Mina-Chan to check it out. If I felt a shiver, I'm sure Mina felt it as well. I honestly don' t feel comfortable leaving my sisters home alone." Jade said to Lizzi.

"Thanks Mina-Chan, that means a lot coming from you." Tony said with a wonderful smile that just lit up his face. "I honestly didn't know I would meet anyone as beautiful is you." Tony said with a blush.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:18 pm

AshK wrote:"I take it you found a way to take a human form huh Lizzi?" Jade asked. She didn't seem mad at all at Lizzi, she seemed quite happy, she must be adapting to her new life quite well. "I'm not mad at you or anything, but if there is a monster attack somewhere I can't make it because I have to watch my sisters. No one else is home. Could you get Mina-Chan to check it out. If I felt a shiver, I'm sure Mina felt it as well. I honestly don' t feel comfortable leaving my sisters home alone." Jade said to Lizzi.

"Thanks Mina-Chan, that means a lot coming from you." Tony said with a wonderful smile that just lit up his face. "I honestly didn't know I would meet anyone as beautiful is you." Tony said with a blush.

"Yeah. I am trying to look for her because I am sensing a disturbance. Still I can't find her. She had disappeared," said Lizzi as she yawned.

----

"Umm.....You can stop saying things like that. I am fine if you stop saying that too often. Also drop the -chan thing too," said Mina as she frowned look at Tony.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:23 pm

"Did you like check the food court. She may have found a boy she likes and is eating a meal with him. I'm sorry Lizzi,but I just can't help Mina-Chan out this time. I have to watch my sisters. Sorry about that. I will be seeing you, oh and also I am so sorry for trying to strangle you last time we saw each other. The truth be told, I am much happier with this life than I was with my other one. I have got to go now. Anna is on her way up to my room. I have my door locked right now, but she is probably waiting outside the door. So I have got to go Lizzi, could we be friends?" Jade said then asked.

"You don't like me complimenting you with -Chan. It means cute. Sorry about that Mina." Tony said with a blush.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:40 pm

AshK wrote:"Did you like check the food court. She may have found a boy she likes and is eating a meal with him. I'm sorry Lizzi,but I just can't help Mina-Chan out this time. I have to watch my sisters. Sorry about that. I will be seeing you, oh and also I am so sorry for trying to strangle you last time we saw each other. The truth be told, I am much happier with this life than I was with my other one. I have got to go now. Anna is on her way up to my room. I have my door locked right now, but she is probably waiting outside the door. So I have got to go Lizzi, could we be friends?" Jade said then asked.

"You don't like me complimenting you with -Chan. It means cute. Sorry about that Mina." Tony said with a blush.

"I don't really care. I am like this just to make things easy for you guys," said Lizzi as she sounded tired. "Well I try that but not sure if she can do it alone."

----

"Sorry but I am not your sister and don't like that -chan stuff. I mean we are not in Japan or anything. As for the complimenting.....When you say it, they sound forced...." said Mina as she blushed a little bit.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:"Did you like check the food court. She may have found a boy she likes and is eating a meal with him. I'm sorry Lizzi,but I just can't help Mina-Chan out this time. I have to watch my sisters. Sorry about that. I will be seeing you, oh and also I am so sorry for trying to strangle you last time we saw each other. The truth be told, I am much happier with this life than I was with my other one. I have got to go now. Anna is on her way up to my room. I have my door locked right now, but she is probably waiting outside the door. So I have got to go Lizzi, could we be friends?" Jade said then asked.

"I don't really care. I am like this just to make things easy for you guys," said Lizzi as she sounded tired. "Well I try that but not sure if she can do it alone."

----

"Sorry but I am not your sister and don't like that -chan stuff. I mean we are not in Japan or anything. As for the complimenting.....When you say it, they sound forced...." said Mina as she blushed a little bit.

"Mina is more powerful than I am. I believe in her as should you. If I didn't have to watch my sisters I would help, but I so don't want to raise any suspicion among them, unless they are magical like Mina and me. Well anyway, I have got to go. See ya later." Jade said as she hung up.

"Well they aren't I guess I could chill out with complimenting you so much." Tony said with a smile and a blush.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:54 pm

AshK wrote:
"Mina is more powerful than I am. I believe in her as should you. If I didn't have to watch my sisters I would help, but I so don't want to raise any suspicion among them, unless they are magical like Mina and me. Well anyway, I have got to go. See ya later." Jade said as she hung up.

"Well they aren't I guess I could chill out with complimenting you so much." Tony said with a smile and a blush.

"Only because of you two together. Still if you don't want to then alright," said Lizzi as she hung up on.

Things would seem to be a bit dusty as Anna walked.

------

"I would appreciate that," said Mina as she finished her sandwich. She then looked around on the table and asked, "Didn't I have a bag with me?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:00 pm

Jade unlocked and opened her door and saw Anna laying on her bed, Jade then put in one of the Sailor Moon Sailor Stars DVD's with the English Subtitles. "Okay Anna, I am ready."
The girl at the counter waved toward Mina. "Miss you left your bag over here." The Counter Girl said.

"I think you left it at the counter." Tony says as she points to the girl at the counter trying to get Mina's attention.

Last edited by AshK on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:42 pm

AshK wrote:Jade unlocked and opened her door so Anna could come in. Jade had put in one of the Sailor Moon Sailor Stars DVD's with the English Subtitles. "Okay Anna, I am ready." Jade said as she waited.

The girl at the counter waved toward Mina. "Miss you left your bag over here." The Counter Girl said.

"I think you left it at the counter." Tony says as she points to the girl at the counter trying to get Mina's attention.

Anna seem to be yawning as Jade walked in.

----

"Oh there it is!" said Mina as she ran over and took the bag. She then shook her head and said, "Thanks."

Mina then walked back with her bag to the table. This forgetfulness was proving to be something that was causing trouble.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:01 pm

"Hey Jade let's get this marathon going." Jade said.

"Are you okay Mina?" Tony asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:31 pm

AshK wrote:"Hey Jade let's get this marathon going." Jade said.

"Are you okay Mina?" Tony asked.

"Okay...." giggled Anna as she yawned once again. If Jade looks closely she would notice that dust was gathering on her.

--

"Yeah. I guess that I like was forgetful or something," smiled Mina as she looked at Tony.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:10 pm

"Um Anna, I think there is something wrong with you. Dust seems to be gathering on you. Why is that?"

"So what do you want to do now Mina?" Tony asks.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:18 pm

AshK wrote:"Um Anna, I think there is something wrong with you. Dust seems to be gathering on you. Why is that?"

"So what do you want to do now Mina?" Tony asks.

"Wh....at?" asked Anna as she seem to be drifting off to sleep.

-------

"I guess I could stay here a bit longer. Not that my phone as rang or anything so I guess my daddy is looking for books still," said Mina as she seem to be staring at Tony. Soon her mind began to drift and said, "You are pretty...Nice I mean."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:22 pm

"Um thanks Mina I guess." Tony said. "You said pretty, did you mean handsome?" Tony asked a bit confused.

"Anna, are you okay? Anna stay with me. You are starting to scare me." Jade said a little worried about her sister. "Something isn't right." Jade said.

Jade then thinks to herself. 'Is this the disturbance that Lizzi was talking about?'
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:24 pm

AshK wrote:"Um thanks Mina I guess." Tony said. "You said pretty, did you mean handsome?" Tony asked a bit confused.

"Anna, are you okay? Anna stay with me. You are starting to scare me." Jade said a little worried about her sister. "Something isn't right." Jade said.

Jade then thinks to herself. 'Is this the disturbance that Lizzi was talking about?'

"Umm...what...yeah....I think so...." said Mina realizing what she was thinking and turned away. She then closed her eyes and nodded. "Yeah....Whatever. That."

-----

Anna seems to be stuck in slumber as sounds of a light roar could be heard outside.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:29 pm

"Now they have targeted my sisters. I better go check on Leigh before I see what the roar is about outside. " Jade says as she let's Anna sleep and then heads over to the room she used to share with her sisters to check on Leigh. Seeing the door was partially opened and not closed completely and locked she went in to check on Leigh. "Leigh, are you okay. Anna suddenly fell asleep. I just wanted to make sure you were alright."

"Mina look at me, I know what you meant. Please look at me. I want to ask you something." Tony said with a blush.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying