Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:31 pm

AshK wrote:"Now they have targeted my sisters. I better go check on Leigh before I see what the roar is about outside. " Jade says as she let's Anna sleep and then heads over to the room she used to share with her sisters to check on Leigh. Seeing the door was partially opened and not closed completely and locked she went in to check on Leigh. "Leigh, are you okay. Anna suddenly fell asleep. I just wanted to make sure you were alright."

"Mina look at me, I know what you meant. Please look at me. I want to ask you something." Tony said with a blush.

Jade would see that Leigh was also sleeping over her desk covered in dust.

---

"What?" asked Mina as she slowly turned around to face Tony. She then opened her eyes to look deep within Tony's.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:37 pm

"Why do they do this to me! I wanted a nice day with my sisters, and now I have to fight." Jade says as she summons her ribbon now knowing that both of her sisters were asleep. "Clover Ribbon Power Make Up!" Jade said as she became Clover Reborn.

Clover jumps out the window after opening it. "Hold it right there scum! Why must you target my family of all things. Especially my Little Sisters! You will pay for that!" Clover says as she summons her nunti spear.

"Clover Leaf Hurricane!" Clover says trying her basic attack first.

"Would you, go out with me to a movie or something? It would really mean a lot to me." Tony said with a blush as he looked away afraid of the answer.
Last edited by AshK on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:39 pm

AshK wrote:"Why do they do this to me! I wanted a nice day with my sisters, and now I have to fight." Jade says as she summons her ribbon now knowing that both of her sisters were asleep. "Clover Ribbon Power Make Up!" Jade said as she became Clover Reborn.

Clover jumps out the window after opening it. "Hold it right there scum! Why must you target my family of all things. Especially my Little Sisters! You will pay for that!" Clover says as she summons her nunti spear.

"Clover Leaf Hurricane!" Clover says trying her basic attack first.

"Would you, go out with me to a movie or something? It would really mean a lot to me." Tony said with a blush as he looked away afraid of the answer.

Soon a gust of win appeared as the attack was blown away. Clover would see that a beast lady with moth-like wings and appearance was fluttering above her.

----

"A movie? With you?" asked Mina as she was kind of surprised by that. She gulped a bit and not sure what to say. "Umm....what kind? I mean why?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:02 pm

"Passionate Clover Lovey Strike!" Clover says as she executes her second attack. "Why must you target my sisters? They did nothing to you. They are just innocent little girls! You put them to sleep you stupid monster." Clover says. "Passionate Clover Lovey Strike!" Clover says as she executes her second attack again.

"I'm not sure which question you want me to answer so I will just answer both of them. The first answer is whichever movie you want to see. The second answer is because I like you Mina, I mean I like like you. You make me feel all tingly inside when I am near you or when I just talk to you. Or when you talk to me." Tony said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 pm

AshK wrote:"Passionate Clover Lovey Strike!" Clover says as she executes her second attack. "Why must you target my sisters? They did nothing to you. They are just innocent little girls! You put them to sleep you stupid monster." Clover says. "Passionate Clover Lovey Strike!" Clover says as she executes her second attack again.

"I'm not sure which question you want me to answer so I will just answer both of them. The first answer is whichever movie you want to see. The second answer is because I like you Mina, I mean I like like you. You make me feel all tingly inside when I am near you or when I just talk to you. Or when you talk to me." Tony said.

"I don't know whatsssss you talking bout~" said the moth-lady as she flew upward leaving behind a trail of dust behind her for Clover to breath in.

-----

"What....Okay....whatever....I guess so. Not like I have anything better to do I guess," said Mina as she blushed a little bit and got up. "You want to do it today or something?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Clover dodges the powder and doesn't breathe any of it in she jumps up to the top of her roof and starts roof hopping after it. She gets tired of doing it. If it wasn't you, then who was it that put some close friends to me asleep! You will pay you stupid bug! LOVEY DOVEY! SPARKLING CLOVER!" Clover says as she aims her attack at the moth lady. Why are you attacking innocent girls? They didn't do anything to you." The attack that Clover launched headed straight for the moth lady.

"Yes I would like to go to the movie today, or at least sometime this weekend." Tony said hopefully with a blush. "What movie do you want to see?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:04 am

AshK wrote:Clover dodges the powder and doesn't breathe any of it in she jumps up to the top of her roof and starts roof hopping after it. She gets tired of doing it. If it wasn't you, then who was it that put some close friends to me asleep! You will pay you stupid bug! LOVEY DOVEY! SPARKLING CLOVER!" Clover says as she aims her attack at the moth lady. Why are you attacking innocent girls? They didn't do anything to you." The attack that Clover launched headed straight for the moth lady.

"Yes I would like to go to the movie today, or at least sometime this weekend." Tony said hopefully with a blush. "What movie do you want to see?"

"I was told to attackssssssss this area. Who I hit is none of your concernssssss," said the moth-lady as she let loose a fury of spores into the air and exploded. She flies down a bit damaged but still able to fight.

------

"I don't know. Still let me check with my daddy first," said Mina. She blushed a bit realizing what she had just said and was going to do. The word 'daddy' still felt off to her. She then saw that she had no reception on her phone. "Opps. I guess I can't. Think I need to move a bit."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:46 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"I was told to attackssssssss this area. Who I hit is none of your concernssssss," said the moth-lady as she let loose a fury of spores into the air and exploded. She flies down a bit damaged but still able to fight.

"It is my business..." Clover says as she uses her senses to reach out around her to make sure the coast is clear. Her sixth sense has gotten a lot more potent since she signed the contract so she knew exactly when someone was around and when someone wasn't. The coast was clear. "...when my baby sisters are involved! this is personal! Lovey Dovey! Sparkling Clover!" Clover exclaimed as she attacked the moth lady once again.

Maiden Miki wrote:"I don't know. Still let me check with my daddy first," said Mina. She blushed a bit realizing what she had just said and was going to do. The word 'daddy' still felt off to her. She then saw that she had no reception on her phone. "Opps. I guess I can't. Think I need to move a bit."

Tony throws his trash in the garbage can and then picks up the trash in Mina's spot. "Are you finished with this stuff?" Tony asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:22 pm

AshK wrote:
"It is my business..." Clover says as she uses her senses to reach out around her to make sure the coast is clear. Her sixth sense has gotten a lot more potent since she signed the contract so she knew exactly when someone was around and when someone wasn't. The coast was clear. "...when my baby sisters are involved! this is personal! Lovey Dovey! Sparkling Clover!" Clover exclaimed as she attacked the moth lady once again.
=====

Tony throws his trash in the garbage can and then picks up the trash in Mina's spot. "Are you finished with this stuff?" Tony asked.

The moth-lady at once release another blur of spores into the air due to Clover coming in for the attack. This one seems to be a poison based one. The lady fell to the ground due to the attack but was able to stand. She smiled widely.

"OH! So your love ones are here ehhhhh~ I see. Then maybe I should destroy them now!" said the moth-lady as she took flight again and began to charge. She then shot her hand out and seem to release glowing pollen that formed a beam. The beam fired and set a tree on fire.

======

Mina saw that she had two messages. One from Jade and the other from Lizzi. She looked at Tony and then said, "Yeah. Throw it away! Still I need to leave right now. My cousin wants me to see her about to something. Like wait for me or something."

Mina at once began to run as she had forgotten her manga at the table. Still she was running back to where Lizzi was left.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:
=====

The moth-lady at once release another blur of spores into the air due to Clover coming in for the attack. This one seems to be a poison based one. The lady fell to the ground due to the attack but was able to stand. She smiled widely.

"OH! So your love ones are here ehhhhh~ I see. Then maybe I should destroy them now!" said the moth-lady as she took flight again and began to charge. She then shot her hand out and seem to release glowing pollen that formed a beam. The beam fired and set a tree on fire.

======

Mina saw that she had two messages. One from Jade and the other from Lizzi. She looked at Tony and then said, "Yeah. Throw it away! Still I need to leave right now. My cousin wants me to see her about to something. Like wait for me or something."

Mina at once began to run as she had forgotten her manga at the table. Still she was running back to where Lizzi was left.

"This is also my neighborhood! I have to protect it with my life. If it means dying to save my friends and family that live here in this neighborhood with me I will do so! What is the reason your mistress sent you this time? Did we supposedly steal something of hers? Also how did that dust get in my house when the doors and windows were closed and locked? Lovey Dovey Sparkling Clover!" Clover says as she puts out the fire and at the same time hits the moth lady again. It also seems to dissipate the spores as well.

======******

"Well okay Mina, we will catch a movie another time." Tony said as he picked up Mina's trash, waved at her and threw it away then went to meet his friends again. Before he does that, he picks up Mina's Manga and puts it in his backpack that he carried with him. "I will give this back to Mina next time I see her. She must be in a hurry if she left her Manga on the table.

======******

Lizzi meanwhile is heading toward the food court and literally bumps into Mina.

"Mina-Chan we have big trouble." Lizzi says as her eyes glow just enough for Mina and nobody else to see. "I thin Jade may have been forced to transform and fight to protect her neighborhood as well as her sisters.
Last edited by AshK on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:55 pm

AshK wrote:
"This is also my neighborhood! I have to protect it with my life. If it means dying to save my friends and family that live here in this neighborhood with me I will do so! What is the reason your mistress sent you this time? Did we supposedly steal something of hers? Also how did that dust get in my house when the doors and windows were closed and locked? Lovey Dovey Sparkling Clover!" Clover says as she puts out the fire and at the same time hits the moth lady again. It also seems to dissipate the spores as well.

======******

"Well okay Mina, we will catch a movie another time." Tony said as he picked up Mina's trash, waved at her and threw it away then went to meet his friends again. Before he does that, he picks up Mina's Manga and puts it in his backpack that he carried with him. "I will give this back to Mina next time I see her. She must be in a hurry if she left her Manga on the table.

======******

Lizzi meanwhile is heading toward the food court and literally bumps into Mina.

"Mina-Chan we have big trouble." Lizzi says as her eyes glow just enough for Mina and nobody else to see. "I thin Jade may have been forced to transform and fight to protect her neighborhood as well as her sisters.

"Shut it you stupid girlzzzz. I don't have to tell you anything!" said the moth lady as her pollen seem to be spreading. The monster just flew up a bit to avoid the bulk of the attack since it wasn't as powerful due to the fact Clover was trying to spread out her attack. Clover may feel as if her skin was on fire as her attacks was weakening. "Still now that I know you live here then all I have to do is tell my mistress. She will send an army here to destroy all that you know and love."

The pollen seem to be making some of the nearby plant life to die. A few close by houses seem to be having burn marks on it.

---------

"What? That girl? Well whatever. Then lets go," said Mina as she was rubbing her head and looking for an exit. "Can you lead me to where she is? I try to find a moment to transform."

Mina seem to be out of breath as she was running. Eventually she was out of the mall with a tired huff and then took the moment to transform between cars. She then jumped out from between the cars and was now hoping in the air as Heart.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:06 pm

"Ow ow ow! Why aren't my attacks working? How did I get to be so weak." Clover says as she gathers her remaining strength and aims her Nunti Spear straight at the Moth Lady and only the Moth Lady. "Lovey... Dovey... Sparkling... Clover!" Clover said as she sent her attack straight at the moth lady. With her last bit of strength She yelled out. "HEART! I NEED YOUR HELP!" Clover screamed as she passed out.

Lizzi led Heart to Jade's house where Clover was passed out on the front lawn. Her transformation was flickering. It was still staying but barely. If Heart would look around she would see several plants dying as well as several houses with burn marks on them. She would also see that clover had several burn marks on her.

"I have to get somewhere to hide. You have to help Clover. It's the only way to keep everyone from finding out who she is." Lizzi said as she ran behind the house returned to her rabbit form and used her powers to get into the house to check on Jade's sisters who Lizzi also knew to be in trouble as well as being very important to Jade/Clover. She wound up in Jade's room after checking on Leigh to see her sleeping. She then checked on Anna who was in Jade's room. Lizzi got up on the bed and laid down on the beside Anna and returned to her stuffed animal form.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:01 pm

"The pollen! It is making you weaker. I have poisoned you and soon you may find yourself without your sisters sooner then later," said the Moth-lady as she shot a beam of pollen to deflect the attack. She was going to attack Clover on the ground but then a fury of hearts could be seen erupting from behind the beast making her fly towards the ground.

"PASSIONATE HEART STAMP SURPRISE!" yelled Heart as she was in the air holding her wand. She was slowly falling to the ground. A rain of pink hearts could be seen falling to the ground landing on all. Some of the plants seem to be healing itself while Clover could feel some of her strength coming back slowly.

"What? So that were the seconddsss wasss," said the Moth-lady as she looked at Mina.

"So what? I so don't want to deal with you right now. Do you know that I have better things to do!" yelled Heart as she as she was ready to attack again. She then looked at Clover and said, "What the heck is going on here? We need to lead it away from here."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:41 am

"I will try my best. Now I see how those other Magical Girls in the Anime's feel." Clover said as she got up. " This is so not the place to battle bug lady! Follow us away from this place." Clover said as she ran a lot faster than she thought she would. "It's like this monster knows all my weaknesses. How did she know that I lived in this neighborhood?" Clover asks. "Clover Leaf Hurricane! Passionate Clover Lovey Strike! Lovey Dovey Sparkling Clover." Clover's attacks hit the Attenae on the Moth Lady's head and nothing else. She then spots the park up ahead. "There's the park! We have to get the moth lady there." Clover said. "As far as the Moth Lady is concerned, I don't know how she got here. I was getting ready to watch some more Anime with Anna, when I heard this roar outside. Both Anna and Leigh were in a deep sleep so I transformed in the hallway, opened the bathroom window and jumped down. I was hoping to get a full day, meaning 24 hours, off from monster fighting. 48 would've been better." Clover finished as she kept on firing attacks at the Attenae of the moth as she was running.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:56 pm

AshK wrote:"I will try my best. Now I see how those other Magical Girls in the Anime's feel." Clover said as she got up. " This is so not the place to battle bug lady! Follow us away from this place." Clover said as she ran a lot faster than she thought she would. "It's like this monster knows all my weaknesses. How did she know that I lived in this neighborhood?" Clover asks. "Clover Leaf Hurricane! Passionate Clover Lovey Strike! Lovey Dovey Sparkling Clover." Clover's attacks hit the Attenae on the Moth Lady's head and nothing else. She then spots the park up ahead. "There's the park! We have to get the moth lady there." Clover said. "As far as the Moth Lady is concerned, I don't know how she got here. I was getting ready to watch some more Anime with Anna, when I heard this roar outside. Both Anna and Leigh were in a deep sleep so I transformed in the hallway, opened the bathroom window and jumped down. I was hoping to get a full day, meaning 24 hours, off from monster fighting. 48 would've been better." Clover finished as she kept on firing attacks at the Attenae of the moth as she was running.

"Who caresssss if thissss isn't the place to fightsss," said the moth-lady as she took the attack that bray hit her and continue to charge up another energize pollen beam. She then fired it at another house that was close by. "Your family livesssss here...."

Heart listen to what was going on and then was ready to facepalm herself listening to what Clover and the monster was saying. She then looked at Clover and yelled at her, "Would you freakin shut up! Maybe the reason she knows you live here is because you freakin told her that!"

Heart at once jumped in the air as she was ready to attack the moth-lady. "PASSIONATE HEART STAMP SURPRISE!"

The attack was going to hit the beast but she had fired a beam to counterattack and avoid damage. Pink hearts flew everywhere helping to recover the neighborhood as it kept Heart from being poisoned herself. Mina landed on the ground with little time to react as the moth-lady monster was ready to fire another attack.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying