Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:22 pm

"She started attacking before any of what just occurred occurred. A lot of this damage happened while I was still inside. We have to put aside our differences and work together! Passionate Clover Lovey Strike!" Clover said as several Bladed Metal Clovers headed for the wings of the moth lady. A lightning bolt then struck the tip of the Nunti, luckily the rest of the spear was made of wood so the lightning bolt didn't go down past the manji sai on the end. All of a sudden the Manji sai on the tip glowed a dark green color as it looked as if the nunti was charging up energy. "Somethings happening! I need to think of something to say. It seems I am about to get a new attack." Clover said. "At least I hope I am."

(Go for it Miki!)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:16 pm

AshK wrote:"She started attacking before any of what just occurred occurred. A lot of this damage happened while I was still inside. We have to put aside our differences and work together! Passionate Clover Lovey Strike!" Clover said as several Bladed Metal Clovers headed for the wings of the moth lady. A lightning bolt then struck the tip of the Nunti, luckily the rest of the spear was made of wood so the lightning bolt didn't go down past the manji sai on the end. All of a sudden the Manji sai on the tip glowed a dark green color as it looked as if the nunti was charging up energy. "Somethings happening! I need to think of something to say. It seems I am about to get a new attack." Clover said. "At least I hope I am."

(Go for it Miki!)

(How many attacks does Heart has? Three or four?)

"Lovey Dovey Passionate Heart Hammer Meteor Storm Swarm Smash!" yelled Heart as her wand soon became a mallet. She raised it in the air and was ready to strike. The moth-lady raised a hand up to produce a pollen shield as she was trying to run. Still Heart began to spin as a swirl of hearts appeared and pounded on the barrier to shatter it. The monster was hit with a fury of hearts as Heart weaken her even more.

Clover on the hand could feel a new attack raising as her weapon began to glow. Sparks began to emit as the words 'Honey Clover Panties Shocker'!
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:(How many attacks does Heart has? Three or four?)

"Lovey Dovey Passionate Heart Hammer Meteor Storm Swarm Smash!" yelled Heart as her wand soon became a mallet. She raised it in the air and was ready to strike. The moth-lady raised a hand up to produce a pollen shield as she was trying to run. Still Heart began to spin as a swirl of hearts appeared and pounded on the barrier to shatter it. The monster was hit with a fury of hearts as Heart weaken her even more.

Clover on the hand could feel a new attack raising as her weapon began to glow. Sparks began to emit as the words 'Honey Clover Panties Shocker'!

(Original attack, Passionate Heart Stamp Surprise, Passionate Lovey Dovey Heart Hammer Meteor Mash, and Lovey Dovey Passionate Heart Hammer Meteor Storm Swarm Smash! The fourth attack is the most powerful. She has four total attacks.)

The James part of Clover's mind cringed drastically. "Oh you have so got to be totally kidding me yet again! Honey Clover Panties Shocker!" Clover said as she executed her latest attack.

(Why Miki, I never gave you anything that corny, but if it's even more powerful it works.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:06 pm

AshK wrote:
(Original attack, Passionate Heart Stamp Surprise, Passionate Lovey Dovey Heart Hammer Meteor Mash, and Lovey Dovey Passionate Heart Hammer Meteor Storm Swarm Smash! The fourth attack is the most powerful. She has four total attacks.)

The James part of Clover's mind cringed drastically. "Oh you have so got to be totally kidding me yet again! Honey Clover Panties Shocker!" Clover said as she executed her latest attack.

(Why Miki, I never gave you anything that corny, but if it's even more powerful it works.)

(Thanks. ALso I figure the more powerful, the more corny they become)

The moth-lady cried out as she raised her hands in a failed attempted to block the attack, "NO! I must report to my mistressssss! She needsssss to knowwwww~"

The attack seem to have imprinted a clover on the monster as it soon began to shook it til it was destroyed. Soon Lizzi came over in her stuffed form to suck up the coins.

Heart just stood there with awed at how badly named the attack was. She then shook her head and began to walk away.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:(Thanks. ALso I figure the more powerful, the more corny they become)

The moth-lady cried out as she raised her hands in a failed attempted to block the attack, "NO! I must report to my mistressssss! She needsssss to knowwwww~"

The attack seem to have imprinted a clover on the monster as it soon began to shook it til it was destroyed. Soon Lizzi came over in her stuffed form to suck up the coins.

Heart just stood there with awed at how badly named the attack was. She then shook her head and began to walk away.

(That's cool. That's what I was thinking too. I just didn't expect it to be that corny. Also I figured that Clover should be the Reborn of Lightning and leaves. That's why I picked the beginning of her new attack to have something to do with Lightning.)

"So how are my sisters?" Clover asks. "Are they okay?"

She then spots Heart walking away.

"Heart-Chan wait." Clover said stopping her. "Could you please heal my sisters?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:20 pm

AshK wrote:
(That's cool. That's what I was thinking too. I just didn't expect it to be that corny. Also I figured that Clover should be the Reborn of Lightning and leaves. That's why I picked the beginning of her new attack to have something to do with Lightning.)

"So how are my sisters?" Clover asks. "Are they okay?"

She then spots Heart walking away.

"Heart-Chan wait." Clover said stopping her. "Could you please heal my sisters?"

Heart was going to run off back to the mall when she felt Clover grabbed her. She turned around and pulled away from her partner. Heart then glared at Clover and said in an angry tone, "You know what? You are such an idiot!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:30 pm

"Heart Please. They were attacked before I told the moth lady. I thought the Moth Lady would figure that out when she saw me jump out of the window. I also assumed that whoever is controlling the monsters already knew that I lived here and that was why my neighborhood was attacked. So please heal my sisters." Clover pleaded with her friend.

After making sure the coast was clear Lizzi returned to her human form. "Heart you owe that to her. She is your friend. She was willing to sacrifice herself to protect you. She also assumed that the main villain that has been sending out these monsters already knew she lived in the neighborhood which was why the Moth Lady's Mistress sent her here. Please heal her sisters. I am not really sure if they were healed after the moth lady was destroyed or not." Lizzi pleaded as well.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:38 pm

AshK wrote:"Heart Please. They were attacked before I told the moth lady. I thought the Moth Lady would figure that out when she saw me jump out of the window. I also assumed that whoever is controlling the monsters already knew that I lived here and that was why my neighborhood was attacked. So please heal my sisters." Clover pleaded with her friend.

After making sure the coast was clear Lizzi returned to her human form. "Heart you owe that to her. She is your friend. She was willing to sacrifice herself to protect you. She also assumed that the main villain that has been sending out these monsters already knew she lived in the neighborhood which was why the Moth Lady's Mistress sent her here. Please heal her sisters. I am not really sure if they were healed after the moth lady was destroyed or not." Lizzi pleaded as well.

"Did you ever thought that maybe your neighborhood was just picked at random? That maybe she was just happen to be here? For goodness sakes you might as well tell her your secret identity or something," said Heart as she stood there. "Maybe I can try to heal them from here seeing that I don't want to go in there and risk revealing myself to them like somebody almost risk doing today."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:57 pm

"Something tells me that our main Evil Queen already knows who you two are. I mean, she has been watching everything you do from the moment you have awakened because of the contract. Most evil queens know the identities of the heroine's before any of the monsters do. It has happened before where the evil queen figures out the identities before any of the monsters do." Lizzi said to Heart.

"If that's what you want to do that Heart you can. I just want my sisters to be okay." Clover said so only her Lizzi and Heart could hear. "We could go in through the bathroom window or I could go in there and unlock the door. Our civilian and Magical forms look nothing alike, so they wouldn't put two and two together unless we transformed in front of them when they could see us. That is the reason I had to check to see if my sisters were truly asleep before I transformed." Clover said once again only loud enough for the three of them to hear.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:03 pm

"That surely doesn't make me feel any better about this," said Heart as she made her hammer back into a wand. She soon began to make to glow and tried to focus. Soon she raised it up and the blink glow began to spread to all over the neighborhood.

Heart then fell to the ground as she huffed and puffed. She didn't know where that came from and felt as if her body was on autopilot. She also felt tired as well.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:20 pm

The healing waved washed all over the neighborhood and cleaned up all the dust in Clover's House. Anna and Leigh woke up looking around wondering what the heck happened. Anna waited for Jade to return while Leigh went back to her homework. Lizzi saw Heart fall to the ground and rushed to her side followed by Clover.

"Heart are you okay?" Clover asked she then turned to Lizzi. "You have to get her back to the mall as soon as you can. I'm sure her daddy is looking for her right now. Everything is okay here!" Clover said. "Go!"

"Okay will do! See ya later." Lizzi said as she picked up heart and rushed off with her back to the mall as fast as she could. Lizzi was pretty strong for a Teenage Girl/Magical Rabbit adviser.

"Thanks Heart. I appreciate your help." Clover said as she gently hugged her friend without hurting her before Lizzi took off with her back to the mall.

Clover then jumped to the roof and landed quietly, snuck into the bathroom and De-Transformed. Luckily both doors to the bathroom were locked and shut tight so her identity was safe.

Jade then opened both doors and went back into her room. She saw Anna was awake and dazed. It was still only 6:30. "I thought I would let you sleep so I watched some TV downstairs." Jade said as she pressed play on the DVD player. "Did you sleep well sis?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:24 pm

AshK wrote:The healing waved washed all over the neighborhood and cleaned up all the dust in Clover's House. Anna and Leigh woke up looking around wondering what the heck happened. Anna waited for Jade to return while Leigh went back to her homework. Lizzi saw Heart fall to the ground and rushed to her side followed by Clover.

"Heart are you okay?" Clover asked she then turned to Lizzi. "You have to get her back to the mall as soon as you can. I'm sure her daddy is looking for her right now. Everything is okay here!" Clover said. "Go!"

"Okay will do! See ya later." Lizzi said as she picked up heart and rushed off with her back to the mall as fast as she could. Lizzi was pretty strong for a Teenage Girl/Magical Rabbit adviser.

"Thanks Heart. I appreciate your help." Clover said as she gently hugged her friend without hurting her before Lizzi took off with her back to the mall.

Clover then jumped to the roof and landed quietly, snuck into the bathroom and De-Transformed. Luckily both doors to the bathroom were locked and shut tight so her identity was safe.

Jade then opened both doors and went back into her room. She saw Anna was awake and dazed. It was still only 6:30. "I thought I would let you sleep so I watched some TV downstairs." Jade said as she pressed play on the DVD player. "Did you sleep well sis?"

Heart had detransform but was trying to stay awake. She closed her eyes as she let her mind wonder. "What just happen?"

---

"Really? It feels like some evil monster was trying to put me to sleep in order to destroy everything," said Anna as she yawn.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:48 pm

Jade giggles. "You're so silly sis. I'm sure it was just a dream. There never were any monsters around here. You just fell asleep so did Leigh. There are no such things as monsters. I think you have like been watching to much Tokyo Mew Mew and Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon." Jade said with a smile and a wink. "So do you want to watch the Sailor Moon Sailor Stars video we started to watch before you fell asleep?"

Mina would see that she just healed a whole neighborhood and everybody in it from results of a monster attack. "Just rest Mina. We will have to find Uncle John and then get home. You could use the rest." Lizzi said with the concern of a loving cousin. In a matter of two minutes they were at the mall thanks to Lizzi's speed. They quickly rushed into the Women's restroom where Lizzi set Mina down. "Are you going to be okay cuz?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:57 pm

AshK wrote:Jade giggles. "You're so silly sis. I'm sure it was just a dream. There never were any monsters around here. You just fell asleep so did Leigh. There are no such things as monsters. I think you have like been watching to much Tokyo Mew Mew and Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon." Jade said with a smile and a wink. "So do you want to watch the Sailor Moon Sailor Stars video we started to watch before you fell asleep?"

Mina would see that she just healed a whole neighborhood and everybody in it from results of a monster attack. "Just rest Mina. We will have to find Uncle John and then get home. You could use the rest." Lizzi said with the concern of a loving cousin. In a matter of two minutes they were at the mall thanks to Lizzi's speed. They quickly rushed into the Women's restroom where Lizzi set Mina down. "Are you going to be okay cuz?"

"Yeah! You right. I was just hoping you would believe it," laughed Anna as she lay on the bed and yawn once again.

-----

"Yeah. Of course. Didn't think that would have taken so much out of me," said Mina as she tries to get up but was off on her legging. She then looked at Lizzi and said, "I have a question, is it possible for 'Heart' or 'Mina' to take over my body or something?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:22 am

"It's only 6:30 so we have a bit of time before Mother and Jake get home from their night out." Jade said as she took out a couple of Ice Cream Sandwiches from the freezer side of the fridge that Jake and Frank had evidently installed in her room. She also opened the fridge side of it and noticed all kinds of soda, juices and flavored waters in there. She handed one of the Ice Cream Sandwiches to Anna. "Did you like know that Jake and Frank were going to install this?" Jade asked her sister as she peeled back the wrapper on both her and Annas Ice Cream Sandwiches.

"I guess it's a possibility." Lizzi said. "I mean Jade has already taken over James. I could still see some of James when I look into Jade's eyes, but it's fading fast. I guess it's possible it could take you over as well. I mean I think your mind's eye is trying to adapt to the new you. The contract is doing what it's supposed to. However I don't think you will ever lose the Mike part of your mind's eye. It will just remain dormant until the contract is fulfilled. You will have a choice on what to do once the contract is fulfilled. I have a feeling I know what Jade/James is going to do. She seems to be a lot happier as Jade than she ever was as James. You seem the same way too, but it is up to you and only you which way you choose to go once the contract is fullfilled.

(FYI: Lizzi used her magic to lock the door and put an out of order sign on the door to the Women's restroom so it is just Mina and Lizzi in there and will remain so. I have to go to bed now good night.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying