Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:54 am

AshK wrote:"It's only 6:30 so we have a bit of time before Mother and Jake get home from their night out." Jade said as she took out a couple of Ice Cream Sandwiches from the freezer side of the fridge that Jake and Frank had evidently installed in her room. She also opened the fridge side of it and noticed all kinds of soda, juices and flavored waters in there. She handed one of the Ice Cream Sandwiches to Anna. "Did you like know that Jake and Frank were going to install this?" Jade asked her sister as she peeled back the wrapper on both her and Annas Ice Cream Sandwiches.

"I guess it's a possibility." Lizzi said. "I mean Jade has already taken over James. I could still see some of James when I look into Jade's eyes, but it's fading fast. I guess it's possible it could take you over as well. I mean I think your mind's eye is trying to adapt to the new you. The contract is doing what it's supposed to. However I don't think you will ever lose the Mike part of your mind's eye. It will just remain dormant until the contract is fulfilled. You will have a choice on what to do once the contract is fulfilled. I have a feeling I know what Jade/James is going to do. She seems to be a lot happier as Jade than she ever was as James. You seem the same way too, but it is up to you and only you which way you choose to go once the contract is fullfilled.

(FYI: Lizzi used her magic to lock the door and put an out of order sign on the door to the Women's restroom so it is just Mina and Lizzi in there and will remain so. I have to go to bed now good night.)

"NOpe....that is no fair. Leigh been asking one for one of those for months now....Boo boo~" giggled Anna as she took one and began to chew on it.

---------

"Hmm....I don't like the sound of that. Either way I thought James was stupid. Seems like Jade is just as bad," said Mina as she seem to be trying to stay up. She kind of wished that Lizzi would have chosen a different location to talk in private. Sitting on the bathroom floor would be awkward. Mina was finding new ways to curse the contract with each passing day. Mina then yawned and looked around. She then said, "Didn't I have a bag of manga with me?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:40 am

Lizzi snapped her fingers and the bag appeared in Mina's hand. Mina would notice that one is missing. It's the one that she was reading earlier. "Why do you think Jade is stupid? She seems to be doing well in school all A's and B's with the exception of Science and she has a C in Science. That is like far from stupid. Why are you so mean to Jade? She has put her life on the line for you everyday. Sure she tries to beat me up every now and then, but who could blame her after I flip turned her life upside down just like I did to yours. It reminds me of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. In West Philadelphia, Born and Raised on a playground is where I spent most of my days..." Lizzi then goes on to finish the song. "You should give Jade credit." Lizzi said "She was doing the best she could to defend her neighborhood. She just needed a little help. She sees you as her best friend. Granted she hated you at first, but she seems to have gotten over that little fact. She sees you as her best friend as well as another sister. Why do you think she throws herself in front of you all the time? She wants you to survive even if she didn't. That's not stupid at all that's smart. She'd rather risk her life than risk yours, her siblings' or the life of anybody else. You could learn a lot from her just like she could learn a lot from you. Also together you are strong, divided you are weak." Lizzi said. "She isn't stupid at all, she is just silly. Just like I meant her to be." Lizzi also used her magic to give Mina a chair to sit on, it was a pink beanbag chair.

"They probably thought that there wasn't enough room in you and Leigh's room with two beds. This room is a bit bigger which is why one was able to fit in here." Jade said as she ruffled her sister's hair. "Come on sis let's watch some more Anime." Jade said as she once again put her arm around her 13 year old sister. "I love you sis as much as I love Leigh." Jade said as she kissed Anna on the forehead again.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:53 pm

AshK wrote:Lizzi snapped her fingers and the bag appeared in Mina's hand. Mina would notice that one is missing. It's the one that she was reading earlier. "Why do you think Jade is stupid? She seems to be doing well in school all A's and B's with the exception of Science and she has a C in Science. That is like far from stupid. Why are you so mean to Jade? She has put her life on the line for you everyday. Sure she tries to beat me up every now and then, but who could blame her after I flip turned her life upside down just like I did to yours. It reminds me of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. In West Philadelphia, Born and Raised on a playground is where I spent most of my days..." Lizzi then goes on to finish the song. "You should give Jade credit." Lizzi said "She was doing the best she could to defend her neighborhood. She just needed a little help. She sees you as her best friend. Granted she hated you at first, but she seems to have gotten over that little fact. She sees you as her best friend as well as another sister. Why do you think she throws herself in front of you all the time? She wants you to survive even if she didn't. That's not stupid at all that's smart. She'd rather risk her life than risk yours, her siblings' or the life of anybody else. You could learn a lot from her just like she could learn a lot from you. Also together you are strong, divided you are weak." Lizzi said. "She isn't stupid at all, she is just silly. Just like I meant her to be." Lizzi also used her magic to give Mina a chair to sit on, it was a pink beanbag chair.

"They probably thought that there wasn't enough room in you and Leigh's room with two beds. This room is a bit bigger which is why one was able to fit in here." Jade said as she ruffled her sister's hair. "Come on sis let's watch some more Anime." Jade said as she once again put her arm around her 13 year old sister. "I love you sis as much as I love Leigh." Jade said as she kissed Anna on the forehead again.

(Can we not have magic fix this? I left the bag there with Tony for a reason)

"This isn't my bag...." said Mina as she looked down into it and saw that it was clothes. "And I am not wearing these....."

"Whatever....Silly or something. You still don't do something as stupid as revealing your location. She thinks this is an anime or something and it isn't. This is real life and somebody gets hurt then somebody gets hurt." said Min as she shook her head and didn't felt like talking about the subject any longer.

-------

"Alright," giggled Anna as she lay against Jade's body and smiled.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:19 am

Maiden Miki wrote:(Can we not have magic fix this? I left the bag there with Tony for a reason)

"This isn't my bag...." said Mina as she looked down into it and saw that it was clothes. "And I am not wearing these....."

"Whatever....Silly or something. You still don't do something as stupid as revealing your location. She thinks this is an anime or something and it isn't. This is real life and somebody gets hurt then somebody gets hurt." said Min as she shook her head and didn't felt like talking about the subject any longer.

-------

"Alright," giggled Anna as she lay against Jade's body and smiled.

(I had an idea. Maybe we could have Leigh finish up her homework and she could join her sisters in watching Anime. It is only 6:30P in RP time. So maybe we could have the three sisters watch some Anime together. Jade may be annoyed by Leigh always groping her, but she dearly loves that pervert of a sister she has. Also I thought it was just the one Manga that Mina was reading earlier. I didn't realize it was the whole bag that she left with Tony. Sorry about that.)

"Give her a break will you Mina." Lizzi pleaded. "She didn't think that the attack was random. She thought that the Commander of all the monsters you encountered already knew where both of you lived because of the precise moment that they attacked more times then not, either you, Jade or both of you were in the exact place at the exact time of the attack.

"I have this bad feeling that we have just scratched the tip of the iceberg on these attacks. The monsters will get smarter and stronger and gain more abilities as time goes on." Lizzi said. "Also don't you remember Mina, you picked out those clothes and left in a hurry to go find your Manga."

"By the way, where did you go after you found your Manga?" Lizzi asked "I thought you were coming right back."

"They are your clothes because I have mine right here." Lizzi said as she pointed to the cloth bag slung across her chest.

+++++++++++

"Hey Anna, Leigh really likes Sailor Moon." Jade said with her arm around Anna. "We should watch it with her. We still have a lot of time before Mother and Jake like get home. It would be so totally fun for all three of us sisters to watch this together." Jade continued. "We are just as beautiful as those Sailor Senshi, if not moreso." Jade finished with a giggle.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:36 pm

AshK wrote:
(I had an idea. Maybe we could have Leigh finish up her homework and she could join her sisters in watching Anime. It is only 6:30P in RP time. So maybe we could have the three sisters watch some Anime together. Jade may be annoyed by Leigh always groping her, but she dearly loves that pervert of a sister she has. Also I thought it was just the one Manga that Mina was reading earlier. I didn't realize it was the whole bag that she left with Tony. Sorry about that.)

"Give her a break will you Mina." Lizzi pleaded. "She didn't think that the attack was random. She thought that the Commander of all the monsters you encountered already knew where both of you lived because of the precise moment that they attacked more times then not, either you, Jade or both of you were in the exact place at the exact time of the attack.

"I have this bad feeling that we have just scratched the tip of the iceberg on these attacks. The monsters will get smarter and stronger and gain more abilities as time goes on." Lizzi said. "Also don't you remember Mina, you picked out those clothes and left in a hurry to go find your Manga."

"By the way, where did you go after you found your Manga?" Lizzi asked "I thought you were coming right back."

"They are your clothes because I have mine right here." Lizzi said as she pointed to the cloth bag slung across her chest.

+++++++++++

"Hey Anna, Leigh really likes Sailor Moon." Jade said with her arm around Anna. "We should watch it with her. We still have a lot of time before Mother and Jake like get home. It would be so totally fun for all three of us sisters to watch this together." Jade continued. "We are just as beautiful as those Sailor Senshi, if not moreso." Jade finished with a giggle.

"Well that what happen in these things right? Well in those animes," said Mina as she was slowly feeling better. She then looked into the bag and saw some cute skirts and almost revealing outfit. She pulled one out and yelled, "I so didn't pick these out! I thought I already express my disdain for them."

"Where I went?" said Mina as she remember having dinner with Tony and then leaving her bag of manga back over there. "Umm...I saw a person that I knew.....We talked and ate a bit....and I left my manga there. All of it....."

-----------

"That sounds fine. I don't mind," giggled Anna as she made her voice a little deeper as she spoke.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:33 pm

"Well you sure didn't turn your nose up at it when you picked it out." Lizzi said with a giggle. "You did pick them out, I was so there when you did."

"Ooooo was it a boy?" Lizzi asked with a smirk.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Just then Jade saw Leigh come in.

"Hey sis, come on up here there is plenty of room." Jade said to Leigh. "Did you finish your homework? We were waiting for you because we know how much you like Sailor Moon."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:12 pm

AshK wrote:"Well you sure didn't turn your nose up at it when you picked it out." Lizzi said with a giggle. "You did pick them out, I was so there when you did."

"Ooooo was it a boy?" Lizzi asked with a smirk.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Just then Jade saw Leigh come in.

"Hey sis, come on up here there is plenty of room." Jade said to Leigh. "Did you finish your homework? We were waiting for you because we know how much you like Sailor Moon."

"She...she must have done it," said Mina thinking about to the conversation that Lizzi and her were having earlier. This didn't boiled well with Mina as she looked at a cute blue pleated skirt that came with a gothic belt. Mina then blushed and said, "No. It wasn't just some boy!"

-------------------

"Yes," said Leigh. She was walking towards Jade and stared at Anna. The girl nodded and got up from her spot and sat next to Jade. Leigh then made her way to sit on Jade's lap and rested her head on Jade's bust.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:34 pm

"You even said you looked good in these clothes." Lizzi said with a giggle and a smile. "So it was a boy!" Lizzi exclaimed. "I was just asking a rhetorical question. So which one of Jade's brothers was it?"

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Okay let's get this Anime Marathon underway." Jade said a she pressed play. "So did you have any problems with your homework sis? I could help you tomorrow if you need it." Jade said with a smile as she ruffled Leigh's hair. "I love you two little rugrats you know that don't you?" Jade asked as she kissed Leigh on the top of her head.

With that the Sailor Moon Sailor Stars Anime Marathon got underway.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:00 pm

AshK wrote:"You even said you looked good in these clothes." Lizzi said with a giggle and a smile. "So it was a boy!" Lizzi exclaimed. "I was just asking a rhetorical question. So which one of Jade's brothers was it?"

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Okay let's get this Anime Marathon underway." Jade said a she pressed play. "So did you have any problems with your homework sis? I could help you tomorrow if you need it." Jade said with a smile as she ruffled Leigh's hair. "I love you two little rugrats you know that don't you?" Jade asked as she kissed Leigh on the top of her head.

With that the Sailor Moon Sailor Stars Anime Marathon got underway.

"I don't even remember saying that," said Mina as she looked at Lizzi with a pout on her face. She then looked away and began to walk out of the restroom. "What makes you think it was one of them? Not like I planned to see that Tony boy or anything."

"It was science...." said Leigh as she just watched the anime.

"We all know you suck at science," giggled Anna as she nodded.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:38 pm

"Whatever you say Mina." Lizzi said "whatever you say. Well I think we should try and find Uncle John so we can head home. You did say that, I heard you."
^^^^^^^^^^
With Tony...
"Well I wonder why Mina left her bag of Manga here?" Tony thought to himself. "Did she mean to do that?"
>>>>>>>>>>>
"I like don't really suck at Science." Jade said. "I get C's in that subject. The rest of my classes are A's and B's."

So the marathon continued.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:51 pm

AshK wrote:"Whatever you say Mina." Lizzi said "whatever you say. Well I think we should try and find Uncle John so we can head home. You did say that, I heard you."
^^^^^^^^^^
With Tony...
"Well I wonder why Mina left her bag of Manga here?" Tony thought to himself. "Did she mean to do that?"
>>>>>>>>>>>
"I like don't really suck at Science." Jade said. "I get C's in that subject. The rest of my classes are A's and B's."

So the marathon continued.

"I really don't remember that," said Mina as she lead the way and pull out her pink color cell. She then began to search up her dad and sent a text to her dad asking where he was at.

-----------

"Not as much because Mina helps you out. If it wasn't for her then you be bombing every test," giggled Anna as she watched the screen.

"Moe," said Leigh as she nods in agreement.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:24 am

"Whatever." Jade said. "Mina only helps me with Science. I don't need her help in my other classes."

"You are right though, if it weren't for Mina I would be failing Science." Jade said. "Science is just sooooo hard for me. I really don't know why though. I mean I did well in all of my subjects in Junior High for the most part."

John texted back and said to meet him in the Food Court once they were done shopping. He was getting something to eat.

"So where is he?" Lizzi asked. "Also I was there when you went almost ga ga over Tony. So I know you like him. Not sure how you react to seeing Frank." Lizzi said with a knowing smirk. After all she was the one that made Mina Boy Crazy when she transformed her from Mike to Mina.

Tony then went out to the bus stop to catch the bus home. He was really hoping to see Mina again. He was worried about her because she ran away so quickly and forgot her Manga.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:21 pm

AshK wrote:"Whatever." Jade said. "Mina only helps me with Science. I don't need her help in my other classes."

"You are right though, if it weren't for Mina I would be failing Science." Jade said. "Science is just sooooo hard for me. I really don't know why though. I mean I did well in all of my subjects in Junior High for the most part."

John texted back and said to meet him in the Food Court once they were done shopping. He was getting something to eat.

"So where is he?" Lizzi asked. "Also I was there when you went almost ga ga over Tony. So I know you like him. Not sure how you react to seeing Frank." Lizzi said with a knowing smirk. After all she was the one that made Mina Boy Crazy when she transformed her from Mike to Mina.

Tony then went out to the bus stop to catch the bus home. He was really hoping to see Mina again. He was worried about her because she ran away so quickly and forgot her Manga.

"Umm...your math isn't too good either...." said Anna as she giggled nervously. She then looked at Leigh and saw that the girl was nodding in agreement. "Not that we want you to help us with it or anything."

-----

"Daddy is at the food court," said Mina as she was walking in that direction. She then blushed a little and said, "I so wasn't going gaga over Tony! You were only getting the wrong impression is all! What you know about me anyways!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:40 pm

"Hey I so resent that remark. I get B's in Math." Jade said. "If you two need any help just let me know. I would be happy to help you."

&&&&&&&&&&&

"Maybe you weren't going Gaga over him, but it was easy to see you liked him." Lizzi said as she followed.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:33 pm

AshK wrote:"Hey I so resent that remark. I get B's in Math." Jade said. "If you two need any help just let me know. I would be happy to help you."

&&&&&&&&&&&

"Maybe you weren't going Gaga over him, but it was easy to see you liked him." Lizzi said as she followed.

"I rather call Mina for help," giggled Anna as she seem to found that more then just funny.

"Yes, said Leigh as she nods. Her hands seem to be feeling Jade's leg.

-----

"Liar," said MIna as she could see her dad in the distance.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying