Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:54 am

Does an impression of Usagi from Sailor Moon "Anna and Leigh you are soooo mean!" Waaaa!" Jade says pretending to cry then smiling. "Gotcha!" Jade said as she ruffled her sisters' hair. "I do get B's in Math though. However, Mina-Chan is the one that helped me achieve those grades. If it weren't for her I would get D's in Math. Which is why I understand why you would rather have Mina help you with Math and Science.

"You are the one who is lying." Lizzi says as she continues to follow Mina. "You so totally like Tony."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:04 pm

AshK wrote:Does an impression of Usagi from Sailor Moon "Anna and Leigh you are soooo mean!" Waaaa!" Jade says pretending to cry then smiling. "Gotcha!" Jade said as she ruffled her sisters' hair. "I do get B's in Math though. However, Mina-Chan is the one that helped me achieve those grades. If it weren't for her I would get D's in Math. Which is why I understand why you would rather have Mina help you with Math and Science.

"You are the one who is lying." Lizzi says as she continues to follow Mina. "You so totally like Tony."

"Don't quit your day job Jade," giggled Anna as she saw Jade's impression. She the nods and said, "Yep. That is so true. Still good thing I am pretty smart myself."

"Moe," said Leigh under her breath.
---------

"You totally are misunderstanding," said Mina as she saw that her dad was close by. She then ran up to him and gave her dad a hug. "Daddy! There you are. You didn't get any icky clothes?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:28 pm

"Hey like you say your smart, but you like need to get help from our younger sister." Jade said. "I like think Leigh got the brains of the three sisters. I got the beauty of the three sisters, though I like totally know that you two will be just as beautiful or even more beautiful than me when you get older. Also give me like a break I so haven't seen Sailor Moon in a long time. " Jade said as she continued watching Sailor Moon Sailor Stars with her sisters.

"Then Mina, why the heck do you blush ferociously when you're around Tony. You also get that dreamy look in your eyes when you think of him, which is how I can tell you like him."

"No I didn't. I did get some more jean shorts and some sports jerseys though." John said as he hugged his daughter back then pointed to the bags he has from Borders, Pro Image, and JC Penney bags.

"So what did my two favorite girls get?" John asked.

"I got some more pink clothes as well as some nice skirts and halter tops." Lizzi said. "I also got some Manga from Borders as well.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:05 pm

AshK wrote:"Hey like you say your smart, but you like need to get help from our younger sister." Jade said. "I like think Leigh got the brains of the three sisters. I got the beauty of the three sisters, though I like totally know that you two will be just as beautiful or even more beautiful than me when you get older. Also give me like a break I so haven't seen Sailor Moon in a long time. " Jade said as she continued watching Sailor Moon Sailor Stars with her sisters.

"Then Mina, why the heck do you blush ferociously when you're around Tony. You also get that dreamy look in your eyes when you think of him, which is how I can tell you like him."

"No I didn't. I did get some more jean shorts and some sports jerseys though." John said as he hugged his daughter back then pointed to the bags he has from Borders, Pro Image, and JC Penney bags.

"So what did my two favorite girls get?" John asked.

"I got some more pink clothes as well as some nice skirts and halter tops." Lizzi said. "I also got some Manga from Borders as well.

"And what did I get?" asked Anna who was giggling. "If Leigh got the brains and you got the looks then I got nothing?"

-------------------

Mina decided to drop the topic due to her father being here. She was also disgusted by how she spoke to her father just now. The word 'icky' was something that wasn't suppose to come out much like the interest in what clothes he got. Mina then looked at her dad and said, "Jean shorts? Those are so out of fashion. Like totally back in the 80's."

"I got some clothes. That is all," said Mina as she saw the bags that her dad got. She then stood next to him looking as if she was a happy daughter with her dad.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:19 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
"And what did I get?" asked Anna who was giggling. "If Leigh got the brains and you got the looks then I got nothing?"

-------------------

Mina decided to drop the topic due to her father being here. She was also disgusted by how she spoke to her father just now. The word 'icky' was something that wasn't suppose to come out much like the interest in what clothes he got. Mina then looked at her dad and said, "Jean shorts? Those are so out of fashion. Like totally back in the 80's."

"I got some clothes. That is all," said Mina as she saw the bags that her dad got. She then stood next to him looking as if she was a happy daughter with her dad.

Jade giggled . "I know you got both. Because you are both smart and beautiful. No wonder why the boys go crazy over the three of us when we are together."

"I love you Mina." John said as he hugged Mina and kissed her on the forehead. "So let's go home girls. It's almost 8:00 PM."

"Right Uncle John." Lizzi said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:26 pm

[quote="AshK"

Jade giggled . "I know you got both. Because you are both smart and beautiful. No wonder why the boys go crazy over the three of us when we are together."

"I love you Mina." John said as he hugged Mina and kissed her on the forehead. "So let's go home girls. It's almost 8:00 PM."

"Right Uncle John." Lizzi said.
[/quote]
"I guess so," giggled Anna as she shifted a bit in her spot.

Leigh ran a hand on Jade's leg and smiled.

----

"Alright. That is fine. I don't mind going," said Mina as she followed her dad. She then remember her manga that she left with Tony and wonder when she was going to get it back. That is if Tony took them with her. Still for some reason she was scared that Tony would read them.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:42 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"I guess so," giggled Anna as she shifted a bit in her spot.

Leigh ran a hand on Jade's leg and smiled.

----

"Alright. That is fine. I don't mind going," said Mina as she followed her dad. She then remember her manga that she left with Tony and wonder when she was going to get it back. That is if Tony took them with her. Still for some reason she was scared that Tony would read them.

"Ooooh." Jade moaned. "Um Leigh, like what are you doing. I'm trying to watch anime."

"Why do you insist on feeling me up all the time?" Jade asked curiously.

&&&&&&&&&&&

"I will go get the car then." John said as he went to the parking lot to get the car. Lizzi followed. After Lizzi and John were out of sight someone's hands went over Mina's eyes.

"Guess who." The voice asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:06 pm

AshK wrote:
"Ooooh." Jade moaned. "Um Leigh, like what are you doing. I'm trying to watch anime."

"Why do you insist on feeling me up all the time?" Jade asked curiously.

&&&&&&&&&&&

"I will go get the car then." John said as he went to the parking lot to get the car. Lizzi followed. After Lizzi and John were out of sight someone's hands went over Mina's eyes.

"Guess who." The voice asked.

"Because...." said Leigh as she just slowly did it.

"She just seeing if your leg is fit is all," giggled Anna as she watched.

--------------

"Umm...who is there," said Mina as she was frozen scared.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:48 am

"You left something at our table earlier and I thought you would want it back." The voice said.

"Um like that's okay. It feels good." Jade says to Leigh.

"My leg so has to be fit so I can do Judo."Jade says to Anna.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:11 pm

AshK wrote:"You left something at our table earlier and I thought you would want it back." The voice said.

"Um like that's okay. It feels good." Jade says to Leigh.

"My leg so has to be fit so I can do Judo."Jade says to Anna.

"Is that you?" asked Mina as she turned around to see who it is. Her mind was already rushing thinking it was Tony's handsome face that would be staring back at her.

-------

"Alright...." said Leigh as she was putting her hand further up Jade's leg.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Sure enough, it was Jade's brother Tony. "Here you go Mina." Tony said as he handed the bag of manga to Mina. "You left in such a hurry that you left your bag of Manga on the table." With that Tony smiled wholeheartedly at Mina and blushed.

"Whoa little sis, now is not the time to feel me up so close to this area. Jade said pointing to the area that he bikini bottoms covered. "I don't want your hands getting nasty." Jade said. "Speaking of which I will be right back." Jade says as she gently moves Leigh off of her and gets up not knocking any of her sisters on the floor. "Keep on watching if you want to." Jade said. "Then again if you want to stop it that's fine too." Jade said as she headed to the bathroom.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:04 pm

AshK wrote:Sure enough, it was Jade's brother Tony. "Here you go Mina." Tony said as he handed the bag of manga to Mina. "You left in such a hurry that you left your bag of Manga on the table." With that Tony smiled wholeheartedly at Mina and blushed.

"Whoa little sis, now is not the time to feel me up so close to this area. Jade said pointing to the area that he bikini bottoms covered. "I don't want your hands getting nasty." Jade said. "Speaking of which I will be right back." Jade says as she gently moves Leigh off of her and gets up not knocking any of her sisters on the floor. "Keep on watching if you want to." Jade said. "Then again if you want to stop it that's fine too." Jade said as she headed to the bathroom.

"Oh....I guess I forgot it," said Mina as she blushed and looked at Tony. She then took the bag and blushed. "You didn't read any did you?"

----

"Aren't you wearing pants?" asked Leigh as she watched Jade walk away.

Soon Jade gets a text message from Joey.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:26 pm

"No I didn't. Don't worry. I figured you really didn't want me reading your Manga since you left it in the bag. So what are you up to?" Tony said then asked.

Jade looks down and realizes that she is wearing her Capris. "Oh yeah," Jade says with a giggle, "but still better to be safe then sorry."

Jade then heard her cell phone beep and took it out to see what the beeping was about. She saw there was a text message from Joey. She will take care of it once she is done with her business. Jade finishes, washes her hands with soap and water. Then checks the text message.

"Well I wonder what my Joey wants." Jade says as she checks the text message before returning to her room.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:29 pm

AshK wrote:"No I didn't. Don't worry. I figured you really didn't want me reading your Manga since you left it in the bag. So what are you up to?" Tony said then asked.

Jade looks down and realizes that she is wearing her Capris. "Oh yeah," Jade says with a giggle, "but still better to be safe then sorry."

Jade then heard her cell phone beep and took it out to see what the beeping was about. She saw there was a text message from Joey. She will take care of it once she is done with her business. Jade finishes, washes her hands with soap and water. Then checks the text message.

"Well I wonder what my Joey wants." Jade says as she checks the text message before returning to her room.

"About to go home. Dad is getting the car," said Mina as she stares up at Tony. She didn't realize how tall he was which kind of turned her on a bit.

--------

Hey. Want to hang out tomorrow. We could pick out outfit for Mina to wear, read the text from Joey.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"About to go home. Dad is getting the car," said Mina as she stares up at Tony. She didn't realize how tall he was which kind of turned her on a bit.

--------

Hey. Want to hang out tomorrow. We could pick out outfit for Mina to wear, read the text from Joey.

"Would you like me to walk you to the exit Mina?" Tony asked.

&&&&&&&&&

Jade texts Joey back. "Do you mind if I bring Leigh along? I promised her I would hang out with her tomorrow. She is really good at picking outfits out. What did you have in mind?" Jade texted back.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying