Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:27 pm

AshK wrote:
"Would you like me to walk you to the exit Mina?" Tony asked.

&&&&&&&&&

Jade texts Joey back. "Do you mind if I bring Leigh along? I promised her I would hang out with her tomorrow. She is really good at picking outfits out. What did you have in mind?" Jade texted back.

"Umm....if you want. I mean that is fine," said Mina as she blushed and nodded.

-----------

Your little sister? I guess so. I kind of wanted to be alone with you, texted back Joey.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:36 pm

"I didn't know you were going to ask me so I promised Leigh I would hang out with her. Sorry about that Joey." Jade texted back.

"Well let's go." Tony said as he stuck close to Mina.

AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:41 pm

AshK wrote:"I didn't know you were going to ask me so I promised Leigh I would hang out with her. Sorry about that Joey." Jade texted back.

"Well let's go." Tony said as he stuck close to Mina.

Maybe a bit later? asked Joey.

=======

"Alright," said Mina as she didn't bother to push him away.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:29 pm

"I will spend half the day with Leigh and the other half with you. Is that okay?" Jade texts.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Thank you Mina." Tony says as he walks with Mina to the doors.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:49 pm

AshK wrote:"I will spend half the day with Leigh and the other half with you. Is that okay?" Jade texts.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Thank you Mina." Tony says as he walks with Mina to the doors.

That is fine, texted by Joey. He then followed with a smiley.

=============

"So.....umm....how you doing?" asked Mina who found it hard to talk.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:36 am

"Thanks!" Texted Jade followed by a smiley and a wink.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

"I'm fine. I was wondering when I would be able to see your beautiful face again." Tony said with a blush. "So how have you been." Deep within Tony butterflies were fluttering around making him nervous because he really was in love with the girl he was walking next to.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:52 pm

AshK wrote:"Thanks!" Texted Jade followed by a smiley and a wink.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

"I'm fine. I was wondering when I would be able to see your beautiful face again." Tony said with a blush. "So how have you been." Deep within Tony butterflies were fluttering around making him nervous because he really was in love with the girl he was walking next to.

Cool, texted back Joey as that was it.

----------

"You know....you don't have to act like that.....," said Mina as she blushed when Tony mention the beautiful face part. She then said, "Okay...."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:02 pm

Jade texted Joey once again before ending the conversation. "Could you pick me up at 5:30 PM tomorrow?" Jade finished her text message and returned to her room. "I have a date tomorrow night with Joey." Jade said to her sisters, "Leigh, don't worry I will hang out with you until about 5:30 PM tomorrow night. Is that okay?" Jade said then asked with pleading eyes toward Leigh.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Um do you think your dad will like me?" Tony asked hopefully with a blush.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:05 pm

AshK wrote:Jade texted Joey once again before ending the conversation. "Could you pick me up at 5:30 PM tomorrow?" Jade finished her text message and returned to her room. "I have a date tomorrow night with Joey." Jade said to her sisters, "Leigh, don't worry I will hang out with you until about 5:30 PM tomorrow night. Is that okay?" Jade said then asked with pleading eyes toward Leigh.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Um do you think your dad will like me?" Tony asked hopefully with a blush.

"OHHHHH~ A date?" said Anna as she laughed and looked at Jade.

"Okay...." said Leigh as she just sat on the ground staring at Jade.

-------------

"I don't know," said Mina who was really unsure on that. Not like she knew what will happen.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:01 pm

"There are the entry doors." Tony asked. "Do you want me to stay with you until your dad arrives at the curb?"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

"Yes I do have a date." Jade said with a dreamy look in her eyes.

Jade then notices Leigh staring at her and decides to pose for her sister. It was now 8:45 PM.

"We need to save some for tomorrow." Jade said while still posing for her youngest sister.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:19 pm

AshK wrote:"There are the entry doors." Tony asked. "Do you want me to stay with you until your dad arrives at the curb?"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

"Yes I do have a date." Jade said with a dreamy look in her eyes.

Jade then notices Leigh staring at her and decides to pose for her sister. It was now 8:45 PM.

"We need to save some for tomorrow." Jade said while still posing for her youngest sister.

"That would be totally nice. I don't mind at all," burbled out Mina who suddenly felt a bit different. She blushed a little bit and then said, "Yeah....Go for it."

-------

Leigh at once took a picture with her camera phone.

"Oh lala~" said Anna as she giggled.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:26 pm

Tony wanted to put his arm around Mina. He was about to, but then thought better of it. He knew Mr. Rose wouldn't like some boy having his arm around his only child. "So, um do you want to go to a movie sometime?" Tony asked.

Mina may remember a certain dance that was coming up.

DDDDDDDDDDD

"Okay, that's like enough Leigh." Jade said. "You can put your camera phone away for the night Leigh. You will have plenty of time to take pictures of me tomorrow. Maybe you could like help me pick out an outfit for my date tomorrow night." Jade said with a dreamy look in her eyes and a bright red blush on her face. "You can like help too if you want to Anna."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:43 pm

AshK wrote:Tony wanted to put his arm around Mina. He was about to, but then thought better of it. He knew Mr. Rose wouldn't like some boy having his arm around his only child. "So, um do you want to go to a movie sometime?" Tony asked.

Mina may remember a certain dance that was coming up.

DDDDDDDDDDD

"Okay, that's like enough Leigh." Jade said. "You can put your camera phone away for the night Leigh. You will have plenty of time to take pictures of me tomorrow. Maybe you could like help me pick out an outfit for my date tomorrow night." Jade said with a dreamy look in her eyes and a bright red blush on her face. "You can like help too if you want to Anna."

"I thought we were doing that tomorrow," said Mina as she recalled dinner. She was finding herself slowly leaning against Tony.

=======

"Got plans tomorrow," said Anna as she looked at Jade and giggled. "Sorry but maybe I give you some suggestions."

"Alright..." said Leigh as she puts the phone away
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:32 am

"Oh yeah that's right." Tony said as he felt Mina lean against him on the bench a hot blush appeared on his face as well. "Can I... uh... put my arm around you Mina?" Tony asked hopefully not offending Mina by asking her that question. He too felt a bit different. He felt nice and warm as the butterflies in his stomach fluttered again.

"I hope your plans for tomorrow involve doing your homework first thing." Jade said still blushing with the same dreamy look on her face. "You have yet to do your homework young lady." Jade said. "I would welcome your suggestions sis. I'm just like not sure if I should go with modest or revealing."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:53 pm

AshK wrote:"Oh yeah that's right." Tony said as he felt Mina lean against him on the bench a hot blush appeared on his face as well. "Can I... uh... put my arm around you Mina?" Tony asked hopefully not offending Mina by asking her that question. He too felt a bit different. He felt nice and warm as the butterflies in his stomach fluttered again.

"I hope your plans for tomorrow involve doing your homework first thing." Jade said still blushing with the same dreamy look on her face. "You have yet to do your homework young lady." Jade said. "I would welcome your suggestions sis. I'm just like not sure if I should go with modest or revealing."

"If you want to. I don't mind," said Mina as she smiled at Tony. She could feel the smile on her lips but was trying to remove it. The problem was that she couldn't.

===========================

"Yes sister. I will," said Anna with a large smile on her face. "It will."

"Modest....moe," said Leigh as she nodded.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying