Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Tony smiled, nodded and put his arm around Mina. "Is it just me or did it all of a sudden get warmer in here?" Tony asked with a blush on his face.

"That's good Anna." Jade said as she kissed her sister on the forehead. She then turned to Leigh.

"I think I will go with modest. No need to go all revealing on the first date." Jade said. Truth be told she wondered if she would ever wear something revealing around Joey. The thought was intriguing though. She really couldn't figure out why though. The male side of her mind, well what was left of it anyway cringed at the prospect about wearing anything on this body that was revealing just so she could show off to some boy, no not just some boy, her boyfriend.

"Leigh, you end a lot of your comments with moe." Jade said as she kissed Leigh on the forehead. "Why is that?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:24 pm

AshK wrote:Tony smiled, nodded and put his arm around Mina. "Is it just me or did it all of a sudden get warmer in here?" Tony asked with a blush on his face.

"That's good Anna." Jade said as she kissed her sister on the forehead. She then turned to Leigh.

"I think I will go with modest. No need to go all revealing on the first date." Jade said. Truth be told she wondered if she would ever wear something revealing around Joey. The thought was intriguing though. She really couldn't figure out why though. The male side of her mind, well what was left of it anyway cringed at the prospect about wearing anything on this body that was revealing just so she could show off to some boy, no not just some boy, her boyfriend.

"Leigh, you end a lot of your comments with moe." Jade said as she kissed Leigh on the forehead. "Why is that?"

"I don't know....I am wearing your jacket still," said Mina as she looked up at Tony. She then could see her dad's car coming.

===========

"Don't you know what moe means Jade? You are so lame," said Anna as she giggled and shook her head. "It means something cute and sweet. You know something you want to protect and stuff."

Leigh nodded.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:35 pm

"Can I call you my girlfriend?" Tony asked. "By the way you can keep that jacket, but you might stuff it into your clothes bag so your dad doesn't get mad at me. I really want to be considered your boyfriend and I want to consider you my girlfriend." Tony said with a Blush and a smile toward Mina.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

"Oh, okay. Now that I have thought about it I understand now. You two want to protect me and I want to protect you two. Thank you sisters." Jade said as she kissed her sisters on their foreheads and pulled them both into a group hug with a smile. Little did they know that Jade had set up a hidden picture camera in her room. Leigh and Anna heard a click and may wonder what it is.

"I love you." Jade said to her younger sisters.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:40 pm

AshK wrote:"Can I call you my girlfriend?" Tony asked. "By the way you can keep that jacket, but you might stuff it into your clothes bag so your dad doesn't get mad at me. I really want to be considered your boyfriend and I want to consider you my girlfriend." Tony said with a Blush and a smile toward Mina.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

"Oh, okay. Now that I have thought about it I understand now. You two want to protect me and I want to protect you two. Thank you sisters." Jade said as she kissed her sisters on their foreheads and pulled them both into a group hug with a smile. Little did they know that Jade had set up a hidden picture camera in her room. Leigh and Anna heard a click and may wonder what it is.

"I love you." Jade said to her younger sisters.

"If you want to....Still sounds pointless if you don't let me wear the jacket after all that you explained to me," said Mina as she looked up at Tony sounding a bit upset.

=========

"I don't think you understand the meaning sis," giggled Anna as she shook her head.

Leigh on the other hand turned her head in the direction of the snap.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:04 pm

"Sorry Mina, I am just nervous about meeting your dad that's all. I have never met him before." Tony said. "Sorry if I made you upset. You are actually the first Girlfriend I have ever had. I do hope we can kiss someday. Sorry for my nerves hon." Tony said with a blush and a smile.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRR

"Well maybe I don't understand what it means. I am just so glad I have the two best sisters in the world." Jade said with a smile toward her younger sisters.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:08 pm

AshK wrote:"Sorry Mina, I am just nervous about meeting your dad that's all. I have never met him before." Tony said. "Sorry if I made you upset. You are actually the first Girlfriend I have ever had. I do hope we can kiss someday. Sorry for my nerves hon." Tony said with a blush and a smile.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRR

"Well maybe I don't understand what it means. I am just so glad I have the two best sisters in the world." Jade said with a smile toward her younger sisters.

"Just don't be nervous or something. My dad is pretty cool. Still if you don't want to meet him then you better leave now," said Mina she saw that her dad was almost here.

=========

Leigh at once began to move towards where the camera was.

"Us too," said Anna with a giggle.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:24 pm

Jade grabbed the back of Leigh's shirt and pulled her away. "Yes I put a Digital Camera in my room to take pictures of the three of us together." Jade said as she moved the TV that was in front of the Tripod with the Digital Camera on it. "These memories that we share last a lifetime. It's always fun to look back on what we used to look like." Jade said as she took the Digital Camera and hooked it up to her computer and uploaded the pictures that were taken she then prints them off. "I want to put it in our photo album." Jade says as she pulls out a Pink Photo Album and inserts the latest picture into it. "This is an excellent picture of us." Jade said with a smile as she ruffled her sisters' hair again.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tony was thinking to himself. 'I gotta be brave! If Mina says that her dad is cool, then her dad is cool. I am staying. I want to meet him.'

"Would it be okay if I held your hand when he comes to get you?" Tony asked. "I am going to be brave and meet your dad."

John had parked the car and told Lizzi to stay in it and went inside to see Mina leaning up against some boy on the bench who had his arm around his little girl. He just smiled and entered the door.

"Hey sweetie, who is your body guard?" John asked with a smile. "My name is John Rose. I am Mina's father."

"Nice to meet you Mr. Rose." Tony said as he held Mina protectively. "I would like your permission to date your daughter." Tony said as he stood up releasing Mina and making sure she doesn't fall by helping her sit upright.

John reached out and shook Tony's hand.
"So I take it you are Jade's Brother." John said.
"Yes I am." Tony said.

"Well, if you are Jade's brother, of course I give you permission to date my daughter. Just take good care of her." John said with a smile.

"You know I will Mr. Rose." Tony said.

"Please, call me John." John said.

"If that's what you wish sir, I will call you John." Tony said.

John nodded then asked his daughter something.

"So do you want to come with Lizzi and me, or do you want Tony to bring you home?" John asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:27 pm

"Oh...." said Leigh as she watched.

"As long as there isn't one in our room. That would be creepy," said Anna as she giggled.

========

"I think I rather go home. He needs to go home too," said Mina who was bright red due to all that just happen.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:52 pm

"There was one in there when I shared it with you." Jade said. "In fact this is the one that was in there. So no need to worry about it Sis." Jade said. "Well you two better get to bed. We all have a lot going on tomorrow." Jade said. "I will stay up until Mother and Jake get home."

Jade then hugged her sisters and kissed them on the foreheads one more time. "I will see both of you in the morning. I will be fixing breakfast again. Good night." Jade said as she ushered Anna and Leigh out of her room on to their own.
(Maybe you should have Jade have her own magical advisor should Lizzi and Mina/Heart ever get separated from Jade/Clover. It however is up to you.)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"If that's how you feel pumpkin." John said. "It was nice to meet you Tony."

"So when is your first date?" John asked.

"I am going to pick her up tomorrow for dinner and a movie around 4:30." Tony said. "Is that okay with you John?"

He then turned toward Mina.

"How about you Mina?" Tony asked his girlfriend.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:56 pm

AshK wrote:"There was one in there when I shared it with you." Jade said. "In fact this is the one that was in there. So no need to worry about it Sis." Jade said. "Well you two better get to bed. We all have a lot going on tomorrow." Jade said. "I will stay up until Mother and Jake get home."

Jade then hugged her sisters and kissed them on the foreheads one more time. "I will see both of you in the morning. I will be fixing breakfast again. Good night." Jade said as she ushered Anna and Leigh out of her room on to their own.
(Maybe you should have Jade have her own magical advisor should Lizzi and Mina/Heart ever get separated from Jade/Clover. It however is up to you.)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"If that's how you feel pumpkin." John said. "It was nice to meet you Tony."

"So when is your first date?" John asked.

"I am going to pick her up tomorrow for dinner and a movie around 4:30." Tony said. "Is that okay with you John?"

He then turned toward Mina.

"How about you Mina?" Tony asked his girlfriend.

(Nah. One is enough)

"Not tired....." said Leigh as she yawns.

"When Mom and Jake coming home?" asked Anna as she lean against the wall.

=======

The pumpkin comment made Mina blush deep down but actually Mike hated it. She frowned and then said, "Don't.....call me pumpkin. Still that is fine."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:48 pm

(That's fine. I just thought I would suggest it. It works only having one.)

"You say you aren't tired, but your yawn tells me differently." Jade said with a giggle. "You know you need your sleep sis. Especially if you want to take a lot more pictures of me tomorrow." Jade said as she ushered Leigh off to bed.

"I don't know, but I will have Mother come up and say good night to you when her and Jake get home." Jade said.

"Sorry sweetie." John said. "I forgot you don't like being called that."

"Okay Mina see ya tomorrow." Tony said as he headed to the bus stop.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:57 pm

AshK wrote:(That's fine. I just thought I would suggest it. It works only having one.)

"You say you aren't tired, but your yawn tells me differently." Jade said with a giggle. "You know you need your sleep sis. Especially if you want to take a lot more pictures of me tomorrow." Jade said as she ushered Leigh off to bed.

"I don't know, but I will have Mother come up and say good night to you when her and Jake get home." Jade said.

"Sorry sweetie." John said. "I forgot you don't like being called that."

"Okay Mina see ya tomorrow." Tony said as he headed to the bus stop.

"Okay..." said Leigh as she falls asleep in Jade's chest.

"Alright. Still don't have to make us sleep like little kids," said Anna as she laughs.

===========

"Oh....Well you can call me that daddy. I don't mind," smiled Mina realizing who she was talking to. It would seem like Mina was able to beat Mike. She then turns around to Tony and waved back in a girly way, "Bye bye Tony~"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:46 pm

"I will bring Leigh in later," Jade said as she stroked Leigh's hair lovingly. "you don't have to go to sleep right away, but at least get your PJ's on. Maybe you can do some of your homework tonight if you're not too tired. Then again you could watch some of your Anime Collection."
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

"See ya tomorrow hon." Tony says as he waves back with a wink and a smile as he heads out to the bus stop after saying good bye to Mina again.

"He seems like a nice kid. I just hope he takes good care of you." John said as he went outside and opened the front passenger side door for his daughter with a smile. "You seem quite taken by that guy."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:50 pm

AshK wrote:"I will bring Leigh in later," Jade said as she stroked Leigh's hair lovingly. "you don't have to go to sleep right away, but at least get your PJ's on. Maybe you can do some of your homework tonight if you're not too tired. Then again you could watch some of your Anime Collection."
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

"See ya tomorrow hon." Tony says as he waves back with a wink and a smile as he heads out to the bus stop after saying good bye to Mina again.

"He seems like a nice kid. I just hope he takes good care of you." John said as he went outside and opened the front passenger side door for his daughter with a smile. "You seem quite taken by that guy."

"Alright. I be back later," said Anna as she walks away and heads into her room.

==========

"Yeah....tomorrow," said Mina as she frowned realizing that Mina had decided to take over again. She then looked up at her dad and then said, "It isn't anything like that daddy! We are just...Well just...whatever."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:01 pm

"Okay sis." Jade said as she waved to Anna.

::::::::::::::::::::::

"Whoa calm down hon." John said. "I don't expect anything to come right away. I still think he is good for you."

After making sure Mina was in, he shut the door and went to the driver side. He then got in, buckled up, shut the door and started the car. They were now headed home.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying