Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:08 pm

AshK wrote:"Okay sis." Jade said as she waved to Anna.

::::::::::::::::::::::

"Whoa calm down hon." John said. "I don't expect anything to come right away. I still think he is good for you."

After making sure Mina was in, he shut the door and went to the driver side. He then got in, buckled up, shut the door and started the car. They were now headed home.

Anna soon return dressed in pjs that were very simple but clearly was something that wasn't girly.

==========

Mina just slumped into the backseat feeling horrible about how she had acted.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:08 pm

"When did you become tomboyish?" Jade asked. "I always thought you were as girly as I tend to be."

Leigh was still fast asleep on on Jade's chest.

"So sis what do you like want to watch?" Jade asks, "Hey I thought you were going to try and get started on some of your homework."

Soon they arrive at the Rose residence.

"Are you okay Pumpkin?" John asked his daughter.

"You look as if you are depressed cuz." Lizzi said.

Meanwhile a click could be heard downstairs as Tony made his way home and turned on the TV to see what was on.

"Squirts, I'm home." Tony yells up the stairs as he grabs a soda and sits down in the living room to watch TV.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:35 pm

AshK wrote:"When did you become tomboyish?" Jade asked. "I always thought you were as girly as I tend to be."

Leigh was still fast asleep on on Jade's chest.

"So sis what do you like want to watch?" Jade asks, "Hey I thought you were going to try and get started on some of your homework."

Soon they arrive at the Rose residence.

"Are you okay Pumpkin?" John asked his daughter.

"You look as if you are depressed cuz." Lizzi said.

Meanwhile a click could be heard downstairs as Tony made his way home and turned on the TV to see what was on.

"Squirts, I'm home." Tony yells up the stairs as he grabs a soda and sits down in the living room to watch TV.

"Tomboy? I have no idea what you are talking about. These are always my pjs," said Anna as she giggled and looked. "What you want to watch?"

"Hey Tony. We are in Big Sis's room," said Anna as she lay on the bed. "You and Mina were sleeping together in this bed together last night right? Getting all close together."

=====================

"Yeah. I am all fine daddy," said Mina as she got into the house and fix her pants. "Just kind of tired you can say."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:34 pm

Tony comes into the room, and sees that Leigh is fast asleep on the lap of Jade with her head resting on her chest.

"Sorry about that. I haven't seen you wear those PJs in a long time. Most of the time when I shared the room with you and Leigh you always wore a night gown." Jade said.

Tony blushed and shook his head no.

"Tony was not in here last night sis. Mina slept on the futon and I slept in my bed." Jade said.

"Mina did go downstairs and spot Tony shirtless when she went to go get a drink." Jade finished.

"That's the truth." Tony said. "Jade and Mina were the only ones that slept in here last night."

"We can't watch something loud." Jade said as she pointed to the sleeping Leigh. "Any ideas?"

"Okay, I just was making sure you were alright." John said to his daughter. "Maybe you should hit the hay early tonight."

"Well I'm going to bed." Lizzi said. "Good night Mina, good night Uncle John."

Lizzi then went downstairs to her room.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:04 pm

AshK wrote:Tony comes into the room, and sees that Leigh is fast asleep on the lap of Jade with her head resting on her chest.

"Sorry about that. I haven't seen you wear those PJs in a long time. Most of the time when I shared the room with you and Leigh you always wore a night gown." Jade said.

Tony blushed and shook his head no.

"Tony was not in here last night sis. Mina slept on the futon and I slept in my bed." Jade said.

"Mina did go downstairs and spot Tony shirtless when she went to go get a drink." Jade finished.

"That's the truth." Tony said. "Jade and Mina were the only ones that slept in here last night."

"We can't watch something loud." Jade said as she pointed to the sleeping Leigh. "Any ideas?"

"Okay, I just was making sure you were alright." John said to his daughter. "Maybe you should hit the hay early tonight."

"Well I'm going to bed." Lizzi said. "Good night Mina, good night Uncle John."

Lizzi then went downstairs to her room.

(No. Mina slept in the bed. Apparently you never noticed that I never said Mina left the bed.)

"Oh! I wasn't talking to you Tony. I was talking to Jade. I can tell that they both shared a bed." said Anna as she giggled. "Still you saw Mina? Got all steam up didn't you seeing her in her pjs."

===============

"Yeah....Still Lizzi. Could you help me with something?" asked Mina as she walked into her room.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:50 am

Maiden Miki wrote:(No. Mina slept in the bed. Apparently you never noticed that I never said Mina left the bed.)

"Oh! I wasn't talking to you Tony. I was talking to Jade. I can tell that they both shared a bed." said Anna as she giggled. "Still you saw Mina? Got all steam up didn't you seeing her in her pjs."

===============

"Yeah....Still Lizzi. Could you help me with something?" asked Mina as she walked into her room.

(Sorry about that. I thought Mina slept on the Futon. I guess I was in a hurry to post because I think I was getting ready to go to bed when I posted that.)

Jade then realized that Anna was right, she had slept with Mina or Mina had slept with her.

"Oh yeah that's right Anna." Jade said. "How could I forget that my best friend slept next to me in my bed."

"Well okay. Sorry about the misunderstanding." Tony said. "I am going back downstairs. I will send Mom up when her and Jake get home." Tony said as he left the room and headed downstairs to watch TV.

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

Lizzi shrugs as she follows Mina up to her room instead of going downstairs to her own. When they got to Mina's room Lizzi entered and shut the door behind her.

"So what's wrong MIna?" Lizzi asked as she locked the door. "What do you need my help with?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:46 am

AshK wrote:
(Sorry about that. I thought Mina slept on the Futon. I guess I was in a hurry to post because I think I was getting ready to go to bed when I posted that.)

Jade then realized that Anna was right, she had slept with Mina or Mina had slept with her.

"Oh yeah that's right Anna." Jade said. "How could I forget that my best friend slept next to me in my bed."

"Well okay. Sorry about the misunderstanding." Tony said. "I am going back downstairs. I will send Mom up when her and Jake get home." Tony said as he left the room and headed downstairs to watch TV.

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

Lizzi shrugs as she follows Mina up to her room instead of going downstairs to her own. When they got to Mina's room Lizzi entered and shut the door behind her.

"So what's wrong MIna?" Lizzi asked as she locked the door. "What do you need my help with?"

"Getting all close to her.....smelling her hair," smiled Anna as she began to have a mischievous giggle. Anna then looked at Tony and said, "Go dream about Mima~"

--------------------------

"Something was happening to me today. You noticed that right," said Mina as she stood at the doorway and had it closed.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:18 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Getting all close to her.....smelling her hair," smiled Anna as she began to have a mischievous giggle. Anna then looked at Tony and said, "Go dream about Mima~"

"What do you mean? I am so not that way. Why would I want to smell Mina's hair? I didn't even know she was in my bed until you mentioned something Anna. I must've fallen asleep and didn't realize that Mina hadn't moved over to the futon." Jade said. "So like why don't you put in that Yu-Gi-Oh DVD and keep the sound down so Leigh doesn't wake up." Jade said as she pointed to the Yu-Gi-Oh DVD on the table near the TV.

++++++++++++++++++++

Maiden Miki wrote:"Something was happening to me today. You noticed that right," said Mina as she stood at the doorway and had it closed.

"Yes I did, I think Mina is actually starting to get the better of Mike. Have you noticed that Jade seems to be acting even girlier lately. I mean if James was still in control, there is no way that Jade would've willingly put on a Bikini at all. You are having a better life as Mina though aren't you though?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:00 pm

AshK wrote:
"What do you mean? I am so not that way. Why would I want to smell Mina's hair? I didn't even know she was in my bed until you mentioned something Anna. I must've fallen asleep and didn't realize that Mina hadn't moved over to the futon." Jade said. "So like why don't you put in that Yu-Gi-Oh DVD and keep the sound down so Leigh doesn't wake up." Jade said as she pointed to the Yu-Gi-Oh DVD on the table near the TV.

++++++++++++++++++++

"Yes I did, I think Mina is actually starting to get the better of Mike. Have you noticed that Jade seems to be acting even girlier lately. I mean if James was still in control, there is no way that Jade would've willingly put on a Bikini at all. You are having a better life as Mina though aren't you though?"

"Right......Heeheeheehee," giggled Anna as she looked at Jade with raised eyes. "I remember you kissing Mimi one time. You seem to have liked it. Heeheehee."

"Also no to Yu-gi-oh," said Anna as she looked at what else Jade had.

----------------------

"Just because my life is better now or you think it is doesn't mean I want this chick to take over me!" said Mina with a bit distress in her voice. She was tugging on her shirt a bit.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:05 pm

"Okay Anna, you like choose which one we will watch." Jade said with a yawn as she ran her fingers through Leigh's hair.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Well, I don't know how much longer you will be able to hold off Mina." Lizzi said. "I can't change you back to Mike without the completion of the mission. You just have to enjoy your current life as much as you can. If you wish to go back to your old life after the contract is complete, then I will change you back. That is if you want to change back by that time." Lizzi said. "So like just live this life to it's fullest while you have it."

AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:13 pm

AshK wrote:"Okay Anna, you like choose which one we will watch." Jade said with a yawn as she ran her fingers through Leigh's hair.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Well, I don't know how much longer you will be able to hold off Mina." Lizzi said. "I can't change you back to Mike without the completion of the mission. You just have to enjoy your current life as much as you can. If you wish to go back to your old life after the contract is complete, then I will change you back. That is if you want to change back by that time." Lizzi said. "So like just live this life to it's fullest while you have it."

"Nah. You do it. I don't want to pick anything that is boring. Just nothing like Yu-gi-oh," said Anna as she giggled and fixed her hair a bit.

=========================

"Well I am going to hold her off as long as I can. I don't want to let her take over me," said Mina as she frowned and gave a cute pout.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:40 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Nah. You do it. I don't want to pick anything that is boring. Just nothing like Yu-gi-oh," said Anna as she giggled and fixed her hair a bit.

=========================

"Well I am going to hold her off as long as I can. I don't want to let her take over me," said Mina as she frowned and gave a cute pout.

"Go ahead and put Sailor Moon Sailor Stars back in." Jade said. "Just keep the sound down so our sister doesn't wake up."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Well so far you have like done a good job, but your time is running out. I say you got about two days. This is said because of the way you decided to call Tony your Boyfriend and let Tony call you his Girlfriend. Also the way you happily took his jacket and smiled when he put his arm around you. Also the way you leaned up against him when you sat next to him.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:38 pm

AshK wrote:
"Go ahead and put Sailor Moon Sailor Stars back in." Jade said. "Just keep the sound down so our sister doesn't wake up."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Well so far you have like done a good job, but your time is running out. I say you got about two days. This is said because of the way you decided to call Tony your Boyfriend and let Tony call you his Girlfriend. Also the way you happily took his jacket and smiled when he put his arm around you. Also the way you leaned up against him when you sat next to him.

"Alright. That is cool," said Anna as she looked at her sister. She then puts the DVD in. "Hmm....Sometimes I wonder how things would be if you were my older brother."

=============

"I was only being nice to him was all. Not like it meant anything," said Mina as she frowned and was removing her top. "Also I can so keep this girl at bay for more then two more days. There is no way I am going to let myself end up like Jade."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:12 pm

"Leigh would probably be taking pictures of your bust and selling them to the boys at school." Jade said with a giggle. "I would probably still care for you and Leigh as much as I care for you now. I would probably be even more protective of you two than I am now."

"If only you knew the full truth about me Anna. That I once was your older brother James. It's getting harder and harder for me to remember that I am really James and not Jade. Maybe it's because I am enjoying this life as Jade so much better than I enjoyed the other one as James" Jade finished thinking to herself as she continued to watch Sailor Moon Sailor Stars with Anna and a sleeping Leigh.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

"I am giving you a month maximum." Lizzi said. "You will become all girl at the end of this month."

"How I know this is that I scanned your Aura when you were snuggling with Tony. Lizzi said. "Your Aura is changing to that of a female. I guess Jade/James wanted more of a change than you wanted.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:15 pm

AshK wrote:"Leigh would probably be taking pictures of your bust and selling them to the boys at school." Jade said with a giggle. "I would probably still care for you and Leigh as much as I care for you now. I would probably be even more protective of you two than I am now."

"If only you knew the full truth about me Anna. That I once was your older brother James. It's getting harder and harder for me to remember that I am really James and not Jade. Maybe it's because I am enjoying this life as Jade so much better than I enjoyed the other one as James" Jade finished thinking to herself as she continued to watch Sailor Moon Sailor Stars with Anna and a sleeping Leigh.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

"I am giving you a month maximum." Lizzi said. "You will become all girl at the end of this month."

"How I know this is that I scanned your Aura when you were snuggling with Tony. Lizzi said. "Your Aura is changing to that of a female. I guess Jade/James wanted more of a change than you wanted.

"You think so? Won't be much if she did that but alright. Still I bet you make a great big bro," said Anna as she giggled and press her hands against her bust.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

"I can totally last longer then that," said Mina as she looked at Lizzi and shock her head. She then place a hand at her hip and said, "That was just a one time thing. I am a much different person from that Jade."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying