Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:45 pm

"I probably would. I mean I am a great big sister aren't I?" Jade asks. "There you go girl! Don't worry, you will continue to blossom into a beautiful young lady. We are sisters after all." Jade said. "You are getting more beautiful everyday. You may even surpass me someday."

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

"Whatever you say Mina, whatever you say." Lizzi said. "If you do decide to leave this room again, don't forget to put on another shirt. Anything else you need me for?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:48 pm

AshK wrote:"I probably would. I mean I am a great big sister aren't I?" Jade asks. "There you go girl! Don't worry, you will continue to blossom into a beautiful young lady. We are sisters after all." Jade said. "You are getting more beautiful everyday. You may even surpass me someday."

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

"Whatever you say Mina, whatever you say." Lizzi said. "If you do decide to leave this room again, don't forget to put on another shirt. Anything else you need me for?"

Anna for once frowned for a bit and then turned away. She then smiled and said, "Thanks big sis. That means a lot to hear."

====================

"I am good. It is getting late so I don't think I need to do anything else," said Mina as she decided to ignore Lizzi's warning.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:55 pm

"Hey Anna, like why did you frown at me? Did I do something wrong? Am I not a good big sister?" Jade asked a bit hurt at the frowning she caught a glimpse of. "It's the complete truth. I mean you are getting more beautiful everyday."

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

"Okay, if you say so Mina." Lizzi said as she unlocked the door and left the room. She then closed the door behind her and went downstairs to her own room.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:59 pm

AshK wrote:"Hey Anna, like why did you frown at me? Did I do something wrong? Am I not a good big sister?" Jade asked a bit hurt at the frowning she caught a glimpse of. "It's the complete truth. I mean you are getting more beautiful everyday."

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

"Okay, if you say so Mina." Lizzi said as she unlocked the door and left the room. She then closed the door behind her and went downstairs to her own room.

"Oh! It is nothing sis! Not your fault at all," giggled Anna as she got up and smiled. "All fine. Nothing to worry about here."

=================

Mina just sat on her bed and took a look at the time. She figure she could watch a movie but wanted to get something to drink and popcorn ready. She then gets off her bed and headed to the kitchen still being topless.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:07 pm

"You've been acting really strange today Anna." Jade said. "I am really worried about you. "You never insisted on dressing and acting like a boy before today. Is something going on at school?" Jade asked. "You can tell me, I won't tell anybody. It'll be just between us."

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

As Mina arrived in the kitchen, John was sitting there eating some fruit. A trickle of blood emerges from his nose as Mina arrives in the kitchen.

"Um sweetie you should've put a shirt on." John says as he hurries up and finishes the last bite of fruit, covers his nose and heads upstairs to his room not looking at Mina at all. "Good night dear." John says as he finishes reaching the top of the stairs and goes into his room. He then enters his bathroom and brushes his teeth.

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
(RP time: 9:30)
Last edited by AshK on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:12 pm

AshK wrote:"You've been acting really strange today Anna." Jade said. "I am really worried about you. "You never insisted on dressing and acting like a boy before today. Is something going on at school?" Jade asked. "You can tell me, I won't tell anybody. It'll be just between us."

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

As Mina arrived in the kitchen, John was sitting there eating some fruit. A trickle of blood emerges from his nose as Mina arrives in the kitchen.

"Um sweetie you should've put a shirt on." John says as he hurries up and finishes the last bite of fruit, covers his knows and heads upstairs to his room not looking at Mina at all. "Good night dear." John says as he finishes reaching the top of the stairs and goes into his room. He then enters his bathroom and brushes his teeth.

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
(RP time: 9:30)

"What? Nothing is going on......" said Anna as she giggled and shook her head. "I already explained it to you sis. I just like to dress like a boy sometimes. There is nothing wrong with that."

===================================

"Good night daddy," sighed Mina as she watched her dad ran off to his room. She then shook her head and began to pop some popcorn. She then said, "He never had a problem before when I did this. Just because I am like this now doesn't mean it is any different."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:31 pm

"You're not a very good liar Anna. I can tell that something is bothering you. I am your sister after all. You need to tell me what's going on, and I would like to know the truth. Please sis. I want to help, but if you don't tell me what's going on, I can't help you." Jade said.

[][][[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Lizzi came up the stairs and noticed Mina shake her head as her dad left. She also caught the tail end.

"Um Mina, you're a girl now, or at least your body is. You need to have some modesty. You can't run around topless anymore when Uncle John is up or even when he is at home." Lizzi said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:46 pm

AshK wrote:"You're not a very good liar Anna. I can tell that something is bothering you. I am your sister after all. You need to tell me what's going on, and I would like to know the truth. Please sis. I want to help, but if you don't tell me what's going on, I can't help you." Jade said.

[][][[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Lizzi came up the stairs and noticed Mina shake her head as her dad left. She also caught the tail end.

"Um Mina, you're a girl now, or at least your body is. You need to have some modesty. You can't run around topless anymore when Uncle John is up or even when he is at home." Lizzi said.

"I am so a good liar," said Anna as she frowned and looked at her sister. "There is nothing I need help with. Everything is fine at school and stuff. As I said, I like dressing like that sometimes."

=============================

"Well I didn't know that daddy was in here. I thought he be in his room or something," said as she was getting herself a glass. "Still I am not going to let that stop me from acting how I did before."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:33 am

"I will believe you this time. I am too tired to argue with you and also don't want to wake our baby sister up. Come on let's just keep watching some Anime." Jade said as she scooted over a little bit on her twin bed so Anna could get up on the bed. She did all this without waking Leigh up. Jade looks at her sleeping sister and smiles. "Poor thing, she must be exhausted from being out and about all day today." "Come on up here Anna."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

"Good for you Mina, but just be careful next time." Lizzi said as she yawned. "So what are you going to watch? Can I watch with you?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:51 pm

AshK wrote:"I will believe you this time. I am too tired to argue with you and also don't want to wake our baby sister up. Come on let's just keep watching some Anime." Jade said as she scooted over a little bit on her twin bed so Anna could get up on the bed. She did all this without waking Leigh up. Jade looks at her sleeping sister and smiles. "Poor thing, she must be exhausted from being out and about all day today." "Come on up here Anna."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

"Good for you Mina, but just be careful next time." Lizzi said as she yawned. "So what are you going to watch? Can I watch with you?"

"I will but don't you think we should take Leigh to our room?" asked Leigh who was making her way to the bed.

===================

"Not sure. I am guessing an Ocean 11s movie. Those are always good to watch when I am bored," said Mina as she got herself a glass of soda.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:02 pm

"Yeah good point." Jade says as she carries Leigh to her and Anna's bedroom. "Which bed is Leigh's again?"

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

"Sounds cool. I never really got to watch very many movies before I came here." Lizzi said as she too grabbed a soda.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:12 pm

AshK wrote:"Yeah good point." Jade says as she carries Leigh to her and Anna's bedroom. "Which bed is Leigh's again?"

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

"Sounds cool. I never really got to watch very many movies before I came here." Lizzi said as she too grabbed a soda.

"Bottom bunk," said Anna as she smiled and said, "Remember she is afraid of heights."

======================

"Really? When was the last time you been out?" asked Mina as she was kind of curious about the history of Lizzi.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:52 pm

Jade sets Leigh in the bottom bunk and tucks her in nice and cozy. "Good night baby sis. See you in the morning." Jade said as she kissed her baby sister on her forehead. "I forgot, does she sleep with anything?"

CCCCCCCCCCCCCC

"Truth be told, I don't even remember. I was stuck in that stuffed rabbit body for millenia." Lizzi said. "I never figured out how to take a human form until now. At least not that I can remember."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:55 pm

AshK wrote:Jade sets Leigh in the bottom bunk and tucks her in nice and cozy. "Good night baby sis. See you in the morning." Jade said as she kissed her baby sister on her forehead. "I forgot, does she sleep with anything?"

CCCCCCCCCCCCCC

"Truth be told, I don't even remember. I was stuck in that stuffed rabbit body for millenia." Lizzi said. "I never figured out how to take a human form until now. At least not that I can remember."

"Nope. Nothing else," said Anna from the room. She seem to be comfortable on the bed.

=============

"Maybe it is possible that you lose your memory after each time you do this," said Mina as she place the soda on the counter and pour the popcorn into a bowl.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:18 pm

Jade returns to her spot on her bed and starts the DVD again. "So sis, when are you going to bed?" Jade asks with a yawn and a stretch.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"Maybe, I haven't really thought of that. I was just doing what I was told to do." Lizzi said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying