Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:23 pm

AshK wrote:Jade returns to her spot on her bed and starts the DVD again. "So sis, when are you going to bed?" Jade asks with a yawn and a stretch.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"Maybe, I haven't really thought of that. I was just doing what I was told to do." Lizzi said.

"Maybe soon. I am not too tired," smiled Anna as she gives a yawn back.

======================

"Who?" asked Mina as she walks back to her room with the bowl of popcorn.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:51 pm

"Oh okay. I am thinking the same thing sis." Jade said with a yawn as she put her arm around Anna and continued to watch Anime with her.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

"It looked a lot like your Heart Reborn form. She was quite a bit older though. She had a Tiara on her head." Lizzi said. "She said in order for her to survive, I had to change the both of you. She only gave me permission to transform you if you would allow it. Since you both allowed it I transformed you both with the contracts you signed."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:10 pm

AshK wrote:"Oh okay. I am thinking the same thing sis." Jade said with a yawn as she put her arm around Anna and continued to watch Anime with her.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

"It looked a lot like your Heart Reborn form. She was quite a bit older though. She had a Tiara on her head." Lizzi said. "She said in order for her to survive, I had to change the both of you. She only gave me permission to transform you if you would allow it. Since you both allowed it I transformed you both with the contracts you signed."

"You think?" giggled Anna as she looked at her older sister. "I didn't know you do that."

============

"Really? So I am model after this old magical girl?" asked Mina when the movie was starting to play. She seem deep in thought as she stares at George Clooney.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:15 pm

"Hey! I so resent that remark!" Jade said.

YYYYYYYYYYYY

"You and Jade both, only Jade is modeled after Clover Reborn. There was an older version of Clover Reborn there too. Jade is also a reincarnated Princess. I think anyway." Lizzi said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:48 pm

AshK wrote:"Hey! I so resent that remark!" Jade said.

YYYYYYYYYYYY

"You and Jade both, only Jade is modeled after Clover Reborn. There was an older version of Clover Reborn there too. Jade is also a reincarnated Princess. I think anyway." Lizzi said.

"But it is true big sis," giggled Anna as she was picking on her older sister.

=====================

"I see. And you work for these princesses or whatever they are," said Mina as she looked around for her drink. That was kind of hard though since she seem to be focus on on the cute guys on the TV.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:46 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"But it is true big sis," giggled Anna as she was picking on her older sister.

=====================

"I see. And you work for these princesses or whatever they are," said Mina as she looked around for her drink. That was kind of hard though since she seem to be focus on on the cute guys on the TV.

"Hey you are so totally just like me little sis." Jade says as she playfully taps Anna with one of her pillows. "I mean you have to get help from a 12 year old." Jade says as she rolls her eyes :roll: as she picks on her younger sister. Jade then stops as she puts the pillow down realizing a pillow fight will wake up their little sister. Jade ruffles Anna's hair lovingly. "Come on let's just watch the DVD." Jade said. "I almost started a loud pillow fight. Don't want to wake up Leigh."

------------------------------

"Yes I do pretty much." Lizzi said as she sighed at Mina's behavior. "Here is your drink."

Lizzi hands Mina her drink.

"You know for someone who doesn't want to be a girl, you sure do act like one." Lizzi says with a giggle. "A boy crazy one at that."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:44 pm

AshK wrote:
"Hey you are so totally just like me little sis." Jade says as she playfully taps Anna with one of her pillows. "I mean you have to get help from a 12 year old." Jade says as she rolls her eyes :roll: as she picks on her younger sister. Jade then stops as she puts the pillow down realizing a pillow fight will wake up their little sister. Jade ruffles Anna's hair lovingly. "Come on let's just watch the DVD." Jade said. "I almost started a loud pillow fight. Don't want to wake up Leigh."

------------------------------

"Yes I do pretty much." Lizzi said as she sighed at Mina's behavior. "Here is your drink."

Lizzi hands Mina her drink.

"You know for someone who doesn't want to be a girl, you sure do act like one." Lizzi says with a giggle. "A boy crazy one at that."

"Maybe so but I am not a karate nut like you," giggled Anna as she closed her eyes. She then looked up at her bigger sister and said, "She is in the other room. I doubt she will hear us."

Anna then got a pillow and lightly hit Jade.

===================

"Oh thanks. Guess I forgot it or something," said Mina as she sip on her drink. She then frowned and shook her head. "That so isn't like true! I totally don't act like one. I was just like watching the movie was all."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:09 pm

"Still, like I am too tired to start a pillow fight." Jade said. "If we wanted to have a pillow fight, we so should've had one earlier today."

Jade puts her arm around Anna.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

"Whatever you say Mina, whatever you say." Lizzi said. "You so just like to see the hot guys in this movie."

Lizzi then takes a drink of her soda and a hand full of her popcorn.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:01 pm

AshK wrote:"Still, like I am too tired to start a pillow fight." Jade said. "If we wanted to have a pillow fight, we so should've had one earlier today."

Jade puts her arm around Anna.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

"Whatever you say Mina, whatever you say." Lizzi said. "You so just like to see the hot guys in this movie."

Lizzi then takes a drink of her soda and a hand full of her popcorn.

"Alright. Then maybe we should sleep," said Anna as she hugged back Jade.

================================

"No! You do. I mean why would you bring it up?" said Mina who was getting defensive.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:05 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Alright. Then maybe we should sleep," said Anna as she hugged back Jade.

"No! You do. I mean why would you bring it up?" said Mina who was getting defensive.

"So do you like want to go back to your room, or sleep in here with me?" Jade asks as she stops the DVD and turns off the television.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I knew it. You think those guys are hot." Lizzi said. "I do too. Come on, you might as well take advantage of things while you have them." Lizzi said with a blush.

"Once the contract is over and you change back, you will miss this life." Lizzi finished.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 pm

AshK wrote:
"So do you like want to go back to your room, or sleep in here with me?" Jade asks as she stops the DVD and turns off the television.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I knew it. You think those guys are hot." Lizzi said. "I do too. Come on, you might as well take advantage of things while you have them." Lizzi said with a blush.

"Once the contract is over and you change back, you will miss this life." Lizzi finished.

"I think I sleep over here tonight," said Anna as she yawn and hugged her sister. "Because I love my big sister."

===============================

"And make it worse for me? No way," said Mina as she yawns and leans on her bed. "I doubt I will miss this life at all."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"I think I sleep over here tonight," said Anna as she yawn and hugged her sister. "Because I love my big sister."

===============================

"And make it worse for me? No way," said Mina as she yawns and leans on her bed. "I doubt I will miss this life at all."

"I would like it if you would sleep with me tonight." Jade said hugging back. "I guess I will have to sleep by myself in here tomorrow night. It is a school night after all." Jade said as she yawned, kissed her sister, and got comfortable. She yawned and fell asleep with her arm around her little sister.

"If the future you is any indication, you will choose to stay as Mina. Otherwise her and Future Clover wouldn't have sent me back here." Lizzi said with a yawn. "Say do you have a futon in here or would you rather I go back to my own room?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:00 pm

AshK wrote:
"I would like it if you would sleep with me tonight." Jade said hugging back. "I guess I will have to sleep by myself in here tomorrow night. It is a school night after all." Jade said as she yawned, kissed her sister, and got comfortable. She yawned and fell asleep with her arm around her little sister.

"If the future you is any indication, you will choose to stay as Mina. Otherwise her and Future Clover wouldn't have sent me back here." Lizzi said with a yawn. "Say do you have a futon in here or would you rather I go back to my own room?"

"Good night," said Anna as she gets on the bed with her sister after turning off the lights. "Still afraid of the dark."

================

"That is if you are suggesting that the this other Heart is actually me or something," said Mina with a hint of acid in her voice. "And no. I don't have that here. I have a sleeping bag but that is it. Still just go to sleep in your room."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:12 pm

"I will keep my arms around you if it will make you feel better." Jade said as she opened one eye. "I'm not afraid of the dark. Are you?"

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ1234567890

"Fine be that way Mina!" Lizzi said as she left Mina's room in a huff.

She then went into her room, put her night gown on and fell asleep.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:14 pm

AshK wrote:"I will keep my arms around you if it will make you feel better." Jade said as she opened one eye. "I'm not afraid of the dark. Are you?"

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ1234567890

"Fine be that way Mina!" Lizzi said as she left Mina's room in a huff.

She then went into her room, put her night gown on and fell asleep.

"I wasn't saying I was afraid of the dark. I was saying that you were," giggled Anna as she began to drift off.

-------------------------

"I will," said Mina as she stripped off her pants and was only in her panties and bra. She was pretty much tired out by today's events and figure that sleeping like this should be no different then her sleeping in boxers as a guy.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying