[SRP]NoMoreHeroes–Issue10: Mannahatta

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP]No More Heroes–Issue5: Out of the fire into the Inf

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Stella hardly knew what was happening... one moment she was charging up a bridge made of... light... the next she was being bodily hurled into the bowels of a mecha! After moaning for a few moments... she decides that it could have been worse... she could have been thrown DOWN and broken a few bones at the bottom of a hundred foot drop.

Hauling herself to feet, she looks down as her breasts shift and bounce... she had instinctively twisted in midair to use them as cushions for her head... they felt perfectly fine. It seems they were still quite indestructible... thats one good thing about her body at least. Stretching as her heels click on the metal floor... she looks at the others that have landed up there with her... and to see if anything is up there to greet them.

"I hope one of you knows what we are looking for in here... or else we will have to fall back on the 'hit things that look vital and breakable' plan."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Danarth » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Horo jumped to oneside as the blast from Cat struck the ground nearby. She looked upwards towards Cat for a moment about to open her mouth to chastie her before noticing the long rainbow bridge, leading to a hole that had been rent into the outer shell of the machine. She grinned up at Cat now, waving to her once before slinging the sword over her shoulder in a make shift sling before stepping one foot onto the bridge, testing how solid it was for a moment before nodding to herself and placing both feet firmly on the bridge.

She would look back for a moment, seeing the horde of zombies behind her that could catch up at any moment, she dug her feet in and the pushed off from the ground as she began to run up along the shining rainbow bridge as fast as her legs would carry her. As she ran along the bridge, Horo noticed a second person on the light bridge as she made her way up it. It seemed to be one she had seen earlier, the one with the tremendously large breasts. Horo wondered for a moment how she could run like that but a moment later, it wasn't a particular huge concern as she felt a surge of force under her feet, then the surge of energy and force seemed to explode outwards, catapulting her towards the war machine, through the hole rent in the side. The force seemed to black her out for a moment.

Opening her eyes a moment later, she would find herself laying on the floor inside the war robot, staring up at the metal ceiling. She looked about from her laying position for a moment. Her sword had broken loose of the makeshift sling and had slide across the floor till it hit something. She could not see to much operating machinery or mechanisms for the robot right now. She could still hear some noise from outside so she imagined she was not far inside the machine. She could hear some motion around her, smell the scents of various in the immediate area, of machines and people. Two of the scents were vaguely familiar.

“What a day” sighing a little as she lay there “Megalomanics, weird dimensions, maids, robots” she raised one hand to her head and winced for a moment, noticing from the corner of her eye Stella, the girl with the excessively large breasts “People with ridiculously large breasts too” she sat up “What next... samurai cats that deliever pizzas...Hrm...though a pizza does sound good about now” she said out loud, though not speaking to anyone in particular.

Jumping to her feet as she heard movement nearby, diving towards her sword and grabbing it in both hands, rolling to her feet and looking in the direction the sound of movement had come. A group of the odd robots that had been attacking them seemed to be pointing weapons at them. Rising quickly to her feet, she would lash out with the heavy sword in a wide horizonital angle, sending a massive wave of force surging towards the gathering group of robots, the shockwave smashing into the robots, scattering them and smashing them against the interior walls of the machine.

As the noise and the debris of the broken machines, Horo looked around once again towards Stella and shrugged a moment “I don't know much about machines but I imagine we should head towards the centre and look for something that glows brightly” she grinned a moment between Stella and Ming “Probably look for says warning or danger too...but while we are at it, I think smashing things on the way can't do any harm..so we can either split up and search, or all go together”

Without another word, sword in hand she would begin to run down the corridor, looking for a way deeper into the machine, looking for ways into the center of the machine, stopping on occasions to smash any obtrusive piece of machinery she came across as she searched, whether or not it was vital, she would destroy it using fist and blade to wreck. She kept her eyes and ears open for any clues or sounds that would lead her inwards. Along with the strange sensation of the two minds trapped inside the single body, Horo was rather beginning to enjoy the all this new power as well as the fighting.
Danarth
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:03 pm

Mimi kept up her attack in order to make sure that the shields stay down but then had to stop as a white wave had hit her and Cat. Suddenly it felt as if all of Mimi's energy was wiped. She tried to get up by commanding the electrical parts of her armor but it would seems like they were weaken as well. She tried to focus on powering up but saw that she was being lifted into the air by the villain's white powered hand. She looked down at the White Skull and notice that they were inside along with the other three. Mimi was hoping that the others could find a way to depower the villain.

The young girl tried to think of a way fight back but she needed to think. She tried to reflect on what information she had gathered. That cube seems to be the source of his unlimited power. If they could destroy it or the contraption that it is on then there is a chance they could fight back and win. Still Mimi was most likely in no position to do so right now. It would depend on the others. The least she could do is distract the villain as he talks.

The maid was going to say something to keep the villain talking but it would seems like Cat had decided to stab the White Skull. She guess that was out of the question but decided that hum somesort of spell. She was hoping the spell would strengthen the power in the staff.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Zoey » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:02 am

It was pretty overwhelming to be this up close and personal to the giant death robot and bit scary, however looking around Mark could see all of the girls and heroes pitching in their best to trying to stop this giant death robot of evilness. Mark nodded a bit confused as Horo and Stella passed her buy and attacks continued aimed to the remainder of the shields and now the center. "Uhh... Riiiight~" said Mark shivering as she pulled futily pulled down her dress skirt. "F-Freaking cold up her... ugh... no time, evil boss..." she murmered before running behind Horo as best as she could in a pair of high heels. It also helped that the bridge was starting to become weak, great incentives to hurry up. "Guys hurry!" she exclaimed through the pain in her ankles.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby ZeroForever » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:39 pm

Zilla - Name: Sandra Yen / Sparker – Hime
(I’ll try to move you back in somewhat for now, the arc will wrapped up soon anyways)
Despite being outside and getting caught in the energy draining wave somehow you were seemingly unaffected, maybe it was because the current ME-tan OS your mind was hiding under was too dumb to realize it or maybe it was the fact that your ‘body’ was a energy based one the physical form created by the machines was so you had a physical body to interact with. Still the digital attack stopped just as suddenly as the electromagnetic waves transferring the digital attack were drained by the resonating waves of energy by the machine as well. Leaving your mind free as it shed the ME-tan mental defense.

Stray-chan - Lucius Banks AKA Headbanger – Lulu
I know you sent me a pm but unless you respond in the rp I won’t know what to do with you.

Knight Errant - Stan Darkwood AKA The Sentinel - Stella
Kaizer - Mark Habel AKA Grav – Ming Zhu
Danarth - Daniel Horatio Blaidd AKA 'Lykos' – Horo Gleason
(hehe… to much going on either way your all inside the machine again and I’m assuming your all just charging in or following the others charging in.)
In this case as the group run further inside the machine they were chased and shot at from mecha girls emerging or being literally made in every which direction the energy absorption from outside boosting their production rate 10000 fold. Even with their weapons and defensive objects some of the energy beam attacks grazing however didn’t seem destructive most fading harmlessly where they struck the wall the machines obviously not wanting to damage itself however any area that was struck would begin to inch incredible causing any number of side effects from horrible pain in there nervous system to excessive lust. Following the increasing large blast doors that keep trying to close on them but just missing instead shutting out the pursuing bots the trio eventually made it to the source. Like all insidious bases of evil instead of spreading the core into a multi threaded components to add redundancy it instead had a center chamber with a device that was far too large and evil looking to be anything but the heart or brain however in this case it was both. The chamber itself looked like something from a horror sci fi movie a auditorium size darken chamber with more giant tubes and objects inside them that looked like organs or other objects pulsing in concert with the machines humming lights. In the center was a giant mechanical heart brain to the nearest of estimations floating dozens of feet off the floor. As a humanoid form appeared in the center, the person with what looked like a TV monitor of a torso and a face spoke anyone with knowledge of infamous criminals would know him as Arim Zola mind scientist extreme “So the intruders have made it here” a synthized voice came from it as it ‘looked’ at them from thousands of cameras across the chamber focused on them “Some advanced subjects perfect. Disassemble them” With that the giant brain heart came to life as green blub like objects shot out from it before transforming the nanomachines quickly reformed from the green blobs spouting arms then legs as half a dozen the nanomachine robots quickly formed.

Ickle Harri-chan - Katherine 'Kitty' Harrison AKA The Flying Fox – Catalina Essex
Maiden Miki - Michael Anderson AKA The Hub – Mimi Eoria
As Mimi focused her energy through Cat the girl dashing at him only for him to catch the wand in his hand preventing her from stabbing him however it still fired off a close range shot blasting cat across the hull of the mecha the explosion engulfing the white skull into a rainbow of energy.
Any hope however was dashed as from the energy his voice cut through “HAHAHAH Foolish child I have already won” with another pulse of white life the energy from the explosion disappeared instantly as he continued monologuing “With this machine as a source and the millions of sub sources scattered throughout this world made I have already created a field that engulfs this entire world. My counterpart of this dimension was so very close but he just needed a little extra a key component that didn’t naturally exist here. Still with this I can control all energy on this planet no matter what source be it natural, cosmic, or magical.” With that said the white skull glanced at Mimi as the hand holding her changed into a pink sphere the energy engulfing inside it, the energy was almost fluid like a slime as it began to enter into her through her open holes her as it held her in place. Hovering over to where Cat lay “Foolish child Doctor Dues can’t even save you now, no one can save you. That mean’s I’ll have all the time in the world to break you however I choose. Let everyone see what happens to those who oppose the White Skull!!!” With that a broad cast aired throughout the world Cat in the center as another giant white hand appeared once more picking her seemingly bending her over as another one appeared swatting her so harshly on here butt cheeks that it was so loud that even the mob on the ground below her could hear the ‘WHACK!’ again and again it came down the pain most intense then any natural torture however as the hand directly amplified the pain receptors in her nerves as it struck. To the audience or whatever audience that hadn’t already fallen to his mind control however instead of fear the thought that was in everyone’s mind was ‘He’s a lolicon…”
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:39 am

Cat felt the wand slip out of her hand before she was thrown back by the blast, crashing down onto her back across the hard surface of the mecha as the bright coloured energy exploded around the White Skull. Her heart sunk as she saw he was unharmed, and she blushed brightly as he hovered over to her, mocking her with his words as she lay there, weak and drained of energy. With her wand gone, she was back to feeling like a small, useless little girl again. She lifted a hand, her arm trembling as she pointed at him, trying to will her magic from it, but she let out a cry as another hand appeared and plucked her up like a rag doll, flipping her over and bending her body so her butt was pushed out. From atop the Mecha, she could see several video screens below that showed her, and moaned in shame as her frilly yellow dress was pushed up over her bottom, exposing her underwear, and her butt was slapped like a naughty child.

She screamed at the top of her voice, her hands clenching, and her mind swimming from the staggering amount of pain it caused. The mental discomfort was even worse. She felt like she'd failed, and let everyone down, and on top of that... the entire world was probably seeing her humiliated. Her blue eyes looked upwards, seeing Mimi engulfed in the pink magic, and she felt tears blurring her vision as the intense pain shot through her nerves, and struggled weakly to try and crawl away from the magical hand, turning her head to look back, so she could see if another swat was coming, her expression now just like that of a child frightened of being punished. The fear spread through her, making her tremble, and not for the first time she felt her bladder weaken because of how scared she was.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:09 am

Mark grunted as she ran with the others wondering how they could have to much stamina and cursing as her ankles hurt. Note to self, heels are not ment for running, then again being chased by evil swarms of mecha DEATH can do wonders. Thankfully team managed to get into the core of the... apple thing of doom which reminded her of the Death Star bit. As soon as the group arrived Mark stopped to catch her breath. "Now its... Just a... job of breaking stuff" she said in between breaths.

She had still not noticed the humanoid thing as she was leaning down but she defenately heard the 'disassemble' part nicely. "Huh?!" she exclaimed raising her head as she started seeing the green blobs appear. "Ugh! More apple death creatures?! Give me a break!" she complained as she looked at what she assumed to be the main sorce, the heart brain. "Im going in! Cover me!" exclaimed Mark as she ran again ignoring the pain on her feet before jumping into the air avoiding the ground and trying to slam and break the heart brain in one attack!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:44 pm

Stella dosent look much better than Mark as she enters the huge chamber... the grazing blows from the lazers onto her chest filling it with a bizzarre mixture of lust and extreme pain. Keeping her focus with difficulty, she watches as Mark charges forward towards the vital points! "Allright... I'll cover you."

She pulls out her pistols, firing at the blobs arms and legs... aiming to keep their attention and shoot off any appendage that seems to be going for Mark!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Mimi felt as if something was pushing though her mouth and nose. The pink orb felt as if it was trying to drown her. It was hard for Mimi to describe but she knew that she had to do something if she didn't want to die. Mimi's mind was racing though all the things she could do in order to avoid her untimely death but there wasn't much she could do. She found herself unable to sing due to the pink orb which only left her with her technopath powers.

Mimi knew that the machine was the source of this villain's power. She tried to focus on the machine at once and tried to see if she could force it to break down. Mimi was trying all ways she knew how to make a machine to break down from overloading it to flowing it down. She was even trying to see if literally taking it apart with her original powers but wasn't sure if that would be enough.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Danarth » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:51 am

Horo twisted and dodged past a group of the female mech that she almost ran right into as she rounded one of the corners of the interior of the war machine. She had been following the direction of a loud throbbing noise, a hum that seemed to be just on the edge of her hearing. Diving forward then rolling to bypass the female mecha, then continuing to run. She had noticed that the number of the mecha seemed to be increasing and there was no sense in getting bogged down by them. As she made to escape the group, one of the mecha's beam weapons struck a glance across one of her shoulders, but instead of the expected pain there was a strange, thrilling sensation that travelled along her spine, weakening her legs a moment causing her to trip and stumble forward.

Distracted for a few moments by the sudden sensation and the weakness in her legs, she would return to her sense to see the mechs almost upon her. Lashing out with the sword to give her some room before lunging forward, running on all fours for a moment before straightening up to escape more quickly. The strange yet pleasant sensation remained as she continued towards the sound of the humming. She could not help but get the feeling that someone or something in this world had a rather peverse sense of humour.

The hum led towards a first set of blast doors, which seemed to be open for one reason or another so she charged on through, sparing a glance for a moment to see if her companions were still with her. Passing through the various different protective blast doors before reaching their intended target. Neither Horo nor Daniel were particular knowledgeable nor interested in high technology, and the recent experiences with robots had rather turned them against much technology like this, but even they could not be fail to be impressed by the works of the war machines nerve centre.

“This is something else....seriously...” Horo said as she looked around, feeling slightly awed by what she was looking at.

Her attention was snapped to as she heard a new voice echoing through the cavernous chamber. The newcomer that appeared before them was slightly shocking in apperance for a moment, the TV in the centre of it's chest could have been one of the odder things she had seen all day, although as she thought through all that had happened, even this seemed fairly normal. Though all that speculation stopped a few moments after the annoucement made by the newcomer, the green blobs began to attack. Taking up her sword and lashing it outwards, the air distorting before her as the force wave caused by the blade sliced through the air and smashed into one of the green blobs, scattering it.

Looking towards her companions, nodding at the one called Mark request to be covered. Spinning the blade in her hands once then leaping forward, slashing left and right, severing arms and cutting any blobs that approached her in two. She looked towards the strange man who seemed to be controlling the strange green blobs, and thought to distract attention away from Mark be charging the man with a monitor in his chest. Twisting the sword in her grasp as she charged him, ducking and dodging a few blobs, as she fast approached him, finding that because of her new strength, even the weight of the large zweihander was not slowing her down.
Danarth
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:06 pm

Zilla - Name: Sandra Yen / Sparker – Hime
Miku-chan - Ben Reilly AKA Scarlet Spider – Gwen Watson
Stray-chan - Lucius Banks AKA Headbanger – Bubbles
MIA

Ickle Harri-chan - Katherine 'Kitty' Harrison AKA The Flying Fox – Catalina Essex
Maiden Miki - Michael Anderson AKA The Hub – Mimi Eoria
Mimi would soon realize her techno-pathy was futile at least for the moment, whatever that white pulsing the machine was letting off instantly absorbed any and all other energy emissions be it magical, scientific, or genetic based. The pink orb however seemingly let up or was her mind just going numb as the infectious apple nature started to worm into her brain as she struggled as thoughts like apple was good, apple was right, apple was god repeated in her mind over and over again.
Meanwhile the white Skull was seemingly having too much fun torturing Cat… WHAP he struck her again as the poor girl seemingly wet herself.
“HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Look world your magical champion is just a little girl that wets herself!” the white skull laughed probably a bit too much as Cat’s bladder apparently couldn’t take much more… Still although he mocked them public perception still didn’t favor him as people around the world screamed DOWN WITH THE PEDO!! Before getting drained by the white pulsing energy and collapsing again…

Knight Errant - Stan Darkwood AKA The Sentinel - Stella
Kaizer - Mark Habel AKA Grav – Ming Zhu
Danarth - Daniel Horatio Blaidd AKA 'Lykos' – Horo Gleason
As Stella covered the pair her guns blazing taking out any encroaching tentacles from reaching the pair as Ming and Horo both dashed towards the center of the chamber where both Arim Zola and the Core lie, the way they tore through the defenses and the Green monstrous creatures was easy almost too easy as the pair closed in the center Mark jumping for a upper attack at the core while Horo speed blitzed Zola below both almost reaching their targets before both suddenly impacted and got flung back toward Stella by a vibrating greenish blue energy field that surrounded the inner circle.
Arim laughed haughtily “You think me foolish enough to not protect myself? This Gamma shield is designed to withstand the might of even gamma monster not to mention some floozies like you. Now Minions stop loitering around and get them.”
As he said that the green monsters exploded pieces and shot up bodies seemingly melted flowing from where they lay on the floor towards the center more and more gathering before it was giant green blob as arms and legs spurted out finally it reassembled into a larger hulk sized monstrous form. The data gleamed from absorbing the earlier attacks that had destroyed them sufficient as their bodies adjusted accordingly their bodies hardening adapting to the previous attacks so the standard bullets and concussive wind used so far by the heroes wouldn’t be enough. Roaring the creature dashed at them this time, with speed that beguiled its size it was upon them.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:38 pm

Cat clenched her jaw and squeezed her eyes shut tightly as the hand continued to swat at her poorly protected bottom. She prayed that somewhere the others were faring better than Mesume and herself, but it was hard to even cling onto that tiny piece of hope as the magically amplified pain spread through her nerves. Holding back the tears was impossible now, and it almost felt like her inner child was fighting to take over her mind. Then something even worse than the pain happened, and her body started to give up. She felt the warm wetness spread through her panties and run down her legs as her heart skipped a beat in her chest. It had been... a very, very long time since she'd experienced this humiliating scenario, and now it was happening with the whole world watching.

Her face went bright red, as incase anyone had failed to notice it, the White Skull laughed aloud and announced what had happened. Her blonde hair flicked around as she turned her head from side to side, shame etched across her young face as she tried to look around, but this only made her feel worse as she saw one of the giant screens below filled with her bottom and her wet thighs. She couldn't ever remember such a public humiliation as this, and there'd been quite a few of those in her past. The White Skull's mocking words stung her more than any of the attacks so far had though, her self-confidence crushed, feeling nothing more than the powerless little girl he told the world that she was. The voice of Dr. Deus Ex repeated in her head, about how she had been the key to defeating this evil... but she'd well and truly failed.

She felt so frightened, so confused, so... in need of comfort. She blushed a little more as she recalled the comfort that had come with having Bubbles nipple between her lips. With the whole world watching, she lifted her free hand, the one not clutching her pink magic wand... and slipped her thumb into her mouth, before starting to suck on it, trying to comfort herself.
Last edited by Harri-chan on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zilla » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:54 pm

Sandra shook her head, hard. Something must have gone wrong about her upgrade process, because her mind had totally blanked out for a while. She seemed to have lost consciousness somewhere, and the only thing that brought her back was the full system reboot. The strange ME-tan OS that had mutated into her system had glaring problems and holes that had somehow reaccessed her consciousness, and allowed her to reassert herself!

When she came to, she realized things had gotten a lot worse since she had been knocked out. The giant mech seemed to be quite more threatening at this range, though it took her moments to fully assess what had happened. She skimmed her system log as best she could. She needed to take out that cube!

Sandra activated her propulsion jets and took off toward the Skull, who was holding what her system told her was Kat. She spread her arms, as several dozen cannons appeared all over her body and began to shower the area with ionized bolts. He wanted energy? He could have it. Let it flow into him until it burst! A bullet curtain streamed toward him, carpeting everything in a dazzling laser light show.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:32 pm

"Great..." Groans Stan... looking at the huge blob that advances on them, then to the others. "You two find a way around those shields! I'll distract the Thing here..." She pulls some grenades from her belt, arming them and hurling them at the monster! As they detonate and crack the shell, she fires her pistols into the holes... going to further damage and hopefully stop it repairing itself. Meanwhile, she runs and jumps out of its way... looking over its body for any kind of weak spot...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:39 pm

Ming makes herself lightweight to increase her speed and runs wide against the monster going directly toward the main core. She pushed her concentration and body to its limits, ignoring the jiggle of her breasts and click on her heels. As soon as the monster turns to face Stella she would jump and again perform her super drop kick on the core.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying