Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:44 pm

AshK wrote:"Mother never came in to say good night to any of us." Jade said as she carried Leigh downstairs. "Before Jake got here, she would always kiss us good night before she went to bed."

IIIIIJJJJKKKKLLLLMMMMNNNNOOOOPPPP

"I just wanted to hang out with you today." Lizzi said to her new cousin.

"She did. You just were too tired," said Tony as he got off the couch and headed for the kitchen.

Leigh then slowly place her hands on Jade's chest.

---------------------------------

"Well it won't be long. I had kind of made plans for this afternoon," said Mina as she finished her food and drank some juice.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:00 pm

"Well Anna and I did have an eventful day yesterday." Jade said as she watched her older brother head to the kitchen. "So Leigh, what do you want to do?" Jade asked as she fought the urge to moan in pleasure as Leigh put her little hands on her chest.

HGFEDCBA

"Well at least I will have some time with you." Lizzi said as she too finished her food and drank some juice. "Do you want me to do the dishes cuz?
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:05 pm

AshK wrote:"Well Anna and I did have an eventful day yesterday." Jade said as she watched her older brother head to the kitchen. "So Leigh, what do you want to do?" Jade asked as she fought the urge to moan in pleasure as Leigh put her little hands on her chest.

HGFEDCBA

"Well at least I will have some time with you." Lizzi said as she too finished her food and drank some juice. "Do you want me to do the dishes cuz?

"Let me think....." said Leigh as her hands press even more on the chest.

====================

"You wash them. I did that last time," said Mina as she gets up and got on the couch.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 pm

The James part of Jade's mind continues to resist the urge that the Jade part of Jade's mind is getting to moan out in pleasure. "Whatever it is we have until 5:30." Jade said as the James part of Jade's mind resisted the urge to tell Leigh about the date that Jade had for tonight.

JKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Lizzi nods and heads to the kitchen to wash the dishes.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:13 pm

AshK wrote:The James part of Jade's mind continues to resist the urge that the Jade part of Jade's mind is getting to moan out in pleasure. "Whatever it is we have until 5:30." Jade said as the James part of Jade's mind resisted the urge to tell Leigh about the date that Jade had for tonight.

JKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Lizzi nods and heads to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

"Okay....." said Leigh as she keep pressing on Jade's bust.

Tony walks by the pair and glared at his youngest sister. Leigh saw it and at once let go and went to hug her older sister.

====================

"So what did you have in mind?" asked Mina as she shivered a bit due to the cold.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Jade hugs her baby sister back. "I love you Baby sis." Jade said as she hugged Leigh and kissed her on the forehead. "We are going to have a good time today."

JKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

"Well we could watch some Anime, or practice for the Debate Team meeting you have later this week." Lizzi said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:41 pm

AshK wrote:Jade hugs her baby sister back. "I love you Baby sis." Jade said as she hugged Leigh and kissed her on the forehead. "We are going to have a good time today."

JKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

"Well we could watch some Anime, or practice for the Debate Team meeting you have later this week." Lizzi said.

"Alright......" said Leigh as she hugs back the right way.

=--================

"Hmm....Wait? Debate meet? Since when?" said Mina as she gets up and looked at Lizzi with surprised eyes. She would seem a bit hard to take seriously seeing that she was still in bra and panties.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:54 am

"Oh I was looking at the wrong schedule." Lizzi said. "There is no debate team meetinb this week, there is a Science Competition next Saturday."

"The Debate Team Meeting is a week from this coming Saturday." Lizzi said. "Also would you please put some clothes on?"

ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFE

Jade continues to hug her baby sister and wonders what she will pick to do. The James part of Jade's mind would rather spend the whole day with Leigh rather than go on the stupid date with Joey. However the James part of Jades mind doesn't have any idea how much control he has left. Every single time the James part gets control, it seems to fade quicker and quicker. However this time the part of her mind that is still James seems to be maintaining quite a bit of control at the moment.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:03 pm

AshK wrote:"Oh I was looking at the wrong schedule." Lizzi said. "There is no debate team meetinb this week, there is a Science Competition next Saturday."

"The Debate Team Meeting is a week from this coming Saturday." Lizzi said. "Also would you please put some clothes on?"

ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFE

Jade continues to hug her baby sister and wonders what she will pick to do. The James part of Jade's mind would rather spend the whole day with Leigh rather than go on the stupid date with Joey. However the James part of Jades mind doesn't have any idea how much control he has left. Every single time the James part gets control, it seems to fade quicker and quicker. However this time the part of her mind that is still James seems to be maintaining quite a bit of control at the moment.

"Why? I am fine like this. Especially if my dad isn't here to say anything," said Mina as she shook her head and knew what Lizzi had said that. She then sighed and said, "Science....That I can understand. Debate.....Still puzzled on how that happened."

======================================

"Shopping......" said Leigh as she looked up at her older sister.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:52 pm

"What do you want to shop for sis?" Jade asks. "I have to get ready first."

Jade set Leigh down, kissed her on the forehead, and went upstairs to get ready. About 20 or so minutes later Jade came out dressed very conservatively in a pair of Jeans and a blouse with her hair in a low ponytail.

"So sis, how do I look?" Jade asked.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP

"Aren't you a member of the debate team Mina?" Lizzi asked. "Or is that Jade that is on the debate team?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:27 pm

AshK wrote:"What do you want to shop for sis?" Jade asks. "I have to get ready first."

Jade set Leigh down, kissed her on the forehead, and went upstairs to get ready. About 20 or so minutes later Jade came out dressed very conservatively in a pair of Jeans and a blouse with her hair in a low ponytail.

"So sis, how do I look?" Jade asked.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP

"Aren't you a member of the debate team Mina?" Lizzi asked. "Or is that Jade that is on the debate team?"

"Good," said Leigh as she seem ready to go wearing a baggy blouse and tight jeans.

===============

"According to the stuff in my bag," said Mina as she laid on the couch.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:24 pm

It seems the blouse and jeans that Jade picked were both form fitting, at least the jeans were, the blouse was a bit baggy. Jade took Leigh and they went to the bus stop. Soon they were on the bus heading toward the mall. "So sis, like where do you want to first when we get to the mall?"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"That's right, I forgot about that. So were you part of the clubs you are a part of now when you were male?" Lizzi said then asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby AshK » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:25 pm

(Double Post sorry. It was taking forever to post so I hit submit twice.)
Last edited by AshK on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:47 pm

AshK wrote:It seems the blouse and jeans that Jade picked were both form fitting, at least the jeans were, the blouse was a bit baggy. Jade took Leigh and they went to the bus stop. Soon they were on the bus heading toward the mall. "So sis, like where do you want to first when we get to the mall?"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"That's right, I forgot about that. So were you part of the clubs you are a part of now when you were male?" Lizzi said then asked.

"Clothes....." said Leigh as she rested on Jade's lap.

================================

"I wasn't really in any of them. Sometimes I would sneak into the anime club but always leave. Those kids annoy me," said Mina as she sighed and shook her head. "Always gave me a headache."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:46 am

"Than we shall shop for clothes. Say, I think you should keep your hair down a lot more often. It makes you look more beautiful and more mature." Jade says. "So like which way to you like my hair better up or down?"

JKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

"Well you seem to be enjoying the Anime Club so far." Lizzi said. "Despite the fact that Jade forced you to go to one."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying