Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:18 am

AshK wrote:"Than we shall shop for clothes. Say, I think you should keep your hair down a lot more often. It makes you look more beautiful and more mature." Jade says. "So like which way to you like my hair better up or down?"

JKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

"Well you seem to be enjoying the Anime Club so far." Lizzi said. "Despite the fact that Jade forced you to go to one."

"Ponytail," said Leigh as she looked up at Jade.

------------------------------------

"I was in a maid outfit," said Mina as she stares blankly at Lizzi.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:53 am

"Um no you weren't, not most recently." Lizzi said. "Don't you remember? you were in a Mew Zakuro outfit."

JKLMNOPQRSTUV

"Then I will keep it in a ponytail for you sis." Jade said as she ran her fingers through her baby sister's hair.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:20 pm

AshK wrote:"Um no you weren't, not most recently." Lizzi said. "Don't you remember? you were in a Mew Zakuro outfit."

JKLMNOPQRSTUV

"Then I will keep it in a ponytail for you sis." Jade said as she ran her fingers through her baby sister's hair.

"I still don't like that," said Mina as she now remembers. She had no idea where the maid costume came from but figure she was forced into that before.

=------------------------------------------------------=

"Good," said Leigh as she saw they were at the mall.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:25 pm

The bus stops and opens the doors. "Well Leigh, we are here." Jade says as she picks Leigh up and carries her down the stairs and out of the bus and gently sets her baby sister down. "So Leigh, are you like so ready to have some shopping fun?"

HIJKLMNOPQRSWXYZ

"Maybe Jade had been watching too much Haruhi Suzumiya." Lizzi says with a shrug.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:27 pm

AshK wrote:The bus stops and opens the doors. "Well Leigh, we are here." Jade says as she picks Leigh up and carries her down the stairs and out of the bus and gently sets her baby sister down. "So Leigh, are you like so ready to have some shopping fun?"

HIJKLMNOPQRSWXYZ

"Maybe Jade had been watching too much Haruhi Suzumiya." Lizzi says with a shrug.

"Yes...." said Leigh as she walks.

"Maybe. They are a bit alike when it comes to that club," said Mina as she sat down. She then looked around and ran to her room. She looked at her DVD shelf and began to yell.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:36 pm

Lizzi hears the yelling and runs up the stairs to Mina's room. "Mina what is wrong?" She asks.

UVWXYZ

"So Baby Sis where do you want to shop first?" Jade asks as she takes Leigh by the hand protectively as they enter the mall.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:39 pm

AshK wrote:Lizzi hears the yelling and runs up the stairs to Mina's room. "Mina what is wrong?" She asks.

UVWXYZ

"So Baby Sis where do you want to shop first?" Jade asks as she takes Leigh by the hand protectively as they enter the mall.

"Look!" said Mina as she points to a series of Haruhi DVDs on her shelf. "I-I-I never had those before."

--------------------------

"Hot Topic.....," said Leigh as she lead the way.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:05 pm

"Those have been there for quite a while. Look at how dusty they are." Lizzi said as she ran a finger along the Haruhi DVDs. Lizzi's finger had a good layer of dust on them. "It seems that you didn't realize that you bought those about a year and a half ago and never watched them."

After Lizzi said that, Mina got a slight pain in her forehead and remembered that she has had the set of Haruhi DVD's and never watched them.

"Not even Jade has all these Haruhi DVD's She only has a couple. Maybe that's where she got the idea of putting you in a maid outfit." Lizzi said.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
DEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
//////////////////////////
"Ooh! Are you trying to impress a boy?" Jade asks as she let's Leigh lead her into Hot Topic. The James part of her mind cringed at all the girl clothes that they had.

"Quite a selection they have here." Jade says. "I think this is the first time I have ever been here."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:05 pm

AshK wrote:"Those have been there for quite a while. Look at how dusty they are." Lizzi said as she ran a finger along the Haruhi DVDs. Lizzi's finger had a good layer of dust on them. "It seems that you didn't realize that you bought those about a year and a half ago and never watched them."

After Lizzi said that, Mina got a slight pain in her forehead and remembered that she has had the set of Haruhi DVD's and never watched them.

"Not even Jade has all these Haruhi DVD's She only has a couple. Maybe that's where she got the idea of putting you in a maid outfit." Lizzi said.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
DEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
//////////////////////////
"Ooh! Are you trying to impress a boy?" Jade asks as she let's Leigh lead her into Hot Topic. The James part of her mind cringed at all the girl clothes that they had.

"Quite a selection they have here." Jade says. "I think this is the first time I have ever been here."

"Well I was never into this show as a guy. I kind of hated it since all those weird anime fans liked it," said Mina as she saw the dust on the DVDs. She felt bad that she didn't watch them due to it just was a waste of money. Mina guess she should try to watch them if she owns them.

"Either way.....I have no idea why I own them all and Jade only ones some of them," said Mina as she stood there.

================

"Here for you......" said Leigh as she grabbed one of the most Gothic girly dresses there were.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:29 pm

"Don't you think I have enough of these types of clothes?"Jade asks as she inspects it. "I am so not going to wear that, unless of course you think it will look good on me." Jade says as she takes the dress from Leigh and holds it up to herself. "Do you really think this will a good one to wear for Joey?" Ashley asked with a deep blush on her face not even noticing the cringing of the James part of her mind.

"Well why don't we watch some of this series?" Lizzi asks her cousin.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:21 pm

AshK wrote:"Don't you think I have enough of these types of clothes?"Jade asks as she inspects it. "I am so not going to wear that, unless of course you think it will look good on me." Jade says as she takes the dress from Leigh and holds it up to herself. "Do you really think this will a good one to wear for Joey?" Ashley asked with a deep blush on her face not even noticing the cringing of the James part of her mind.

"Well why don't we watch some of this series?" Lizzi asks her cousin.

"You will look good....." said Leigh as she nods.

----------------------------------

"Hmm....I guess so. Better watch it now then never. Still we have to to be done by the afternoon," said Mina remembering her date.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Jade squeals excitedly like a teenage girl ignoring the cringing in the back of her mind by the James part of her brain. "Thank you so totally much baby sis!" Jade said as she kissed her baby sister on the forehead. "I will go try it on now!"

With that Jade heads off to the fitting room with several of the type of the dress that Leigh picked out for her. They were all exactly the same size as she remembered her measurements being. She sends Leigh a text message from her Cell Phone. "Come see how I look in this dress you picked out for me. I know the other colors I picked out will look great on me. I will be waiting for you baby sis. Love, your oldest sister as well as your favorite. ;)

HGFEDCBAZYXWVUTSRQ

Lizzi goes over to Mina's anime shelf and picks out one of the first Episodes of the series and puts it into the DVD Player.

"Well here we go cuz!" Lizzi said as she pressed play.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Leigh makes it to the dressing room with her camera in her hand.

==============================

"Guess I might as well," said Mina as she lay on her bed after putting on a long gown.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:35 pm

"You can like come in sis." Jade says. "There is more than enough room for the two of us."

Jade opens the door to the dressing room and hides herself behind the door to keep away from peeping toms.

HIJKLMNOPQRSWXYZ

"Sounds good to me. Scoot over cuz." Lizzi says. "So I can sit or lay. Please."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:39 pm

AshK wrote:"You can like come in sis." Jade says. "There is more than enough room for the two of us."

Jade opens the door to the dressing room and hides herself behind the door to keep away from peeping toms.

HIJKLMNOPQRSWXYZ

"Sounds good to me. Scoot over cuz." Lizzi says. "So I can sit or lay. Please."

"No....Not enough room for picture taking....." said Leigh as she stood outside. She tries to lean over to get a snapshot.

"Whatever," said Mina as she gets comfortable and moves over.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying