Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:00 am

"Oh yeah that's right." Jade said as she looked around to make sure the coast was clear from peeping toms. It was. "Okay Sis!" Jade says as she comes out of the locker room and poses for her baby sister.

1234567890ABCDEFGHIJ

As soon as Mina scooted over and got comfortable, Lizzi was able to lay beside Mina nd watch the anime with her.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:04 am

AshK wrote:"Oh yeah that's right." Jade said as she looked around to make sure the coast was clear from peeping toms. It was. "Okay Sis!" Jade says as she comes out of the locker room and poses for her baby sister.

1234567890ABCDEFGHIJ

As soon as Mina scooted over and got comfortable, Lizzi was able to lay beside Mina nd watch the anime with her.

Leigh at once began to take pictures. She seem to have a wide smile on her face.

==============================

Mina seems to be engrossed with the images on the screen. Somehow it had caught her interest.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:56 pm

"You so totally planned this didn't you?" Jade says as she continues to pose for her sister. "You little brat! I hope your boyfriends will like these pictures."

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Lizzi seems just as engrossed in the Anime as Mina is.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:21 pm

AshK wrote:"You so totally planned this didn't you?" Jade says as she continues to pose for her sister. "You little brat! I hope your boyfriends will like these pictures."

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Lizzi seems just as engrossed in the Anime as Mina is.

"They will......" said Leigh as she nodded a bit.

-------------------------------------------

A few hours passed and soon it was afternoon. Mina would notice it as another episode had finished. She looked over and asked, "What time is it?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:53 pm

"Oh my!" Jade said. "Look at the time." Jade was on her 10th outfit and Leigh was still taking pictures.
"Um Leigh, it's 1:30PM. Do you want to go get some lunch?"

Jade had decided to purchase all the outfits that she tried on for Leigh.

WXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUV

"It seems it's about 1:30 P.M." Lizzi said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:23 pm

AshK wrote:"Oh my!" Jade said. "Look at the time." Jade was on her 10th outfit and Leigh was still taking pictures.
"Um Leigh, it's 1:30PM. Do you want to go get some lunch?"

Jade had decided to purchase all the outfits that she tried on for Leigh.

WXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUV

"It seems it's about 1:30 P.M." Lizzi said.

"Yes....." said Leigh as she was smiling at all the pictures she had gotten.

--------------

"I need to hurry up and get ready for my...Well that thing," said Mina as she got up and turned off the DVD player.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Jade and Leigh went to the Food Court for lunch. They both decided to go to McDonald's Jade ordered a Double Cheesburger and a small drink.
The drink that Jade got was Dr. Pepper.

JKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

"You can call it a date around me cuz." Lizzi said. "I know that is what you think of it as."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:42 pm

AshK wrote:Jade and Leigh went to the Food Court for lunch. They both decided to go to McDonald's Jade ordered a Double Cheesburger and a small drink.
The drink that Jade got was Dr. Pepper.

JKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

"You can call it a date around me cuz." Lizzi said. "I know that is what you think of it as."

Leigh got a burger and sat down with Jade. She had a glass of water.

=====================

"It isn't a date....." said Mina as she got her clothes and ran into the bathroom. After fifteen minutes Mina came back with wet hair.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:46 am

"So sis, what do you want to do after we eat?" Jade asked. "We can't do much more because of my date tonight. I have to meet Joey at 5:30 speaking of which I need to call him real quick."

Jade contacts Joey and waits for him to answer.

FGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

"Why are you so against saying you are going out on a date?" Lizzi asks. "You are going to be this way for a long time. If you expect to be changed back anytime soon, you are out of luck. You two haven't even fulfilled one-quarter of the contract. You really ought to enjoy your new life while you have it. I know you weren't born this way, but that doesn't seem to bother Jade." Lizzi said. "Why does it bother you so much? You are the first one that signed the contract to say you wanted to change for a better life."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:46 pm

AshK wrote:"So sis, what do you want to do after we eat?" Jade asked. "We can't do much more because of my date tonight. I have to meet Joey at 5:30 speaking of which I need to call him real quick."

Jade contacts Joey and waits for him to answer.

FGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

"Why are you so against saying you are going out on a date?" Lizzi asks. "You are going to be this way for a long time. If you expect to be changed back anytime soon, you are out of luck. You two haven't even fulfilled one-quarter of the contract. You really ought to enjoy your new life while you have it. I know you weren't born this way, but that doesn't seem to bother Jade." Lizzi said. "Why does it bother you so much? You are the first one that signed the contract to say you wanted to change for a better life."

"Nothing else......" said Leigh as she slowly nods.

The phone rings but eventually Joey picks up, "Hello Miss Vice."

------------------------------

"Because that sounds wrong! Just because I said I wanted a better life doesn't mean I want this one," said Lizzi who turned away and pouted.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Jade was as giddy as a school girl talking to her love. Of course she was a school girl that was talking to her love so she was really happy. "Um Joey, where did you want to meet me for our date?" Jade asked with a deep red blush on her face.

ABCDEFFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

"You like really didn't think your decision through did you?" Lizzi asked. "I mean you were talking to a stuffed animal when you answered that question. It like never occurred to you that a Magical Change was part of the deal? You never watched the Sailor Moon Sailor Stars series did you?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:00 pm

AshK wrote:Jade was as giddy as a school girl talking to her love. Of course she was a school girl that was talking to her love so she was really happy. "Um Joey, where did you want to meet me for our date?" Jade asked with a deep red blush on her face.

ABCDEFFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

"You like really didn't think your decision through did you?" Lizzi asked. "I mean you were talking to a stuffed animal when you answered that question. It like never occurred to you that a Magical Change was part of the deal? You never watched the Sailor Moon Sailor Stars series did you?"

"How about the mall or something? I can pick you up at your house," said Joey as he seem to be writing something down.

---------

"I didn't think this would happen! I thought I was sleeping or something when all of that happen," said Mina as she was looking though her clothes.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:11 pm

"I am just finishing up a day at the mall with Leigh." Jade said. "We are like about to head home. Do you like want to meet me at my house then?"

HIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

"Stuffed animals can't talk unless they are magical in nature." Lizzi said. "Something tells me, Jade as James didn't think that through either. However unlike you, Jade seems to be enjoying her new life. Why can't you enjoy it as well?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:18 pm

AshK wrote:"I am just finishing up a day at the mall with Leigh." Jade said. "We are like about to head home. Do you like want to meet me at my house then?"

HIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

"Stuffed animals can't talk unless they are magical in nature." Lizzi said. "Something tells me, Jade as James didn't think that through either. However unlike you, Jade seems to be enjoying her new life. Why can't you enjoy it as well?"

"That is totally fine," said Joey as he sounded happy.

==============-------------------------

"I thought I fell asleep while doing my homework," pouted Mina as she found a cute top. It had a red heard on the upper right part of the chest. "Because."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:04 pm

In a matter of two hours due to transfers Jade and Leigh got home. "Hey sis thanks for the great day. I really enjoyed spending time with you." Jade said as she kissed her baby sister on the forehead and hugged her close. "Do you want to watch some anime or do you want me to start getting ready for my date?" Jade asked as she blushed at the word date. Her inner male self didn't even cringe.

Inner Male Self thoughts: 'Maybe this girl thing isn't so bad after all. I mean, I never was very popular with the girls in my old life. Even when I had a girl friend it was only for a couple of months because I never wanted to cross the line. All the girls I date wanted to cross that line for some odd reason. Now as Jade I have a steady boyfriend and am enjoying my new life as a girl. I know it's only been a few days, but it seems like I have always been a girl. I don't know. Maybe it was meant to be. I am just going to enjoy this life while I have it. Actually when I looked in the mirror through Jades eyes and seeing her posing, I would go out with myself. Wow, who would've thought I would enjoy this new life as much as I am.'

Jade didn't even realize that her male self was thinking all of those good thoughts about this life. To her she had always been this way. "So sis.Which Anime do you want to watch?" Jade asks as sher ruffled her baby sister's hair.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ=================----------

"You can't honestly tell me that you are not enjoying this life." Lizzi said. "That top looks good on you. I know Tony will like it. How about these matching cute Jean shorts?"
The shorts that Lizzi picked up were the perfect match for the top she picked. They had hearts on the main pockets. They were also beaded with pink hearts on the seems.

"These are perfect for that top." Lizzi said. "Don't you agree Cuz?"

(Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was trying to think of a way to answer.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying