Swordcraft

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Swordcraft

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:31 am

Elliot looked around the others, Rin appearing familiar, yet he couldn't place where he'd seen the boy before. Perhaps Rin might feel the same as in these clothes, it wasn't really obvious Elliot was actually a boy. "How could we do anything if we got turned into objects after entering the world?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:54 am

I suppose I could, Okuni, but that would mean I would have to turn you into such items while still here before that problem had a chance to affect those going through. I've refined the process since the days I first made it and it doesn't result in slavish devotion anymore. Its about the only real protection I can give in this instance. If it was entirely following my formula without some alterations I would be able to shift them back from here after all but it doesn't seem to be using my power to perpetuate itself.

While you would technically be inanimate weapons you could shift into your spirit selves to move. Essentially you would project a spectral form that could then pick up your real body, the weapon, and carry you about to do what needs to be done.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:40 am

*Rin looks over at Elliot and Okuni as they ask about the new magical weapons world. Looking closely at Elliot, s/he wonders why the girl seems to be familiar to them before asking Raleigh a question..." how could we retrieve our weapon form if we are in spirit form and what kind of magic or spell would we need to learn or have placed on us to be able to do so?" Rin asks, intrigued at the idea of being able to use a weaponized version of herself. Now if she could just get past the problem of her attempts at magical self destruction...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:44 am

Elliot felt his cheeks go rather red as he saw the boy looking over his way. He tried to avoid staring, yet this just made it harder and harder, and his gaze kept darting back over to Rin as Raleigh explained what would be required of those that went on his mission.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Okuni thinks for a moment before nodding reluctantly.

"I do not mind aiding you if you need it."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:13 pm

Heh, I won't be teaching you the spell since this disaster is what happens when its in the hands of those unready for it. The spell itself is a simple one though that mostly only alters your physical form. It will give you some neat abilities to your weapon body though since it was meant to make every person alters into an artifact/relic class weapon. As for being able to move yourselves well it is your body after all so your spirit can interact with it easily enough. Interacting with other physical objects will likely function much like it does for other spectral entities where its more an application of will than a matter of touching it but not likely as difficult as it would be for a mortal ghost.

Thanks Okuni. Anyone else want to go?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:15 pm

"It's like you just spoke in a Foreign language... I don't get a word of it, but... sure I'll go".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:29 pm

Rin gets all starry eyed about Raleighs explanation..." so even though you won't teach us the spell, your saying we could recreat it with time and practice? I wanna go to...only...mymagicsuckssobadyouwontletmego" Rin trails off...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:48 pm

Okuni puts her drawing and her brush and ink away.

"I am ready."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:44 am

Good. That means I at least have two who are going. Rin, don't worry about your issues with magic. All the magic that this will give you while you are transformed will be instinctive until I reverse it. Do you want to join them?

Elliot and Okuni, would you two mind stepping to my left? I don't want to accidentally hit anyone with this that isn't willing. *A spark of magic appears at the tip of his left index finger.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:15 am

Rin looks up hopefully at Raleigh..."Can I really go?!? That would be so kewl..." he bounces up and down in girlish squeals and anticipation, not noticing how strange it might look to do so looking like a male at the moment...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Okuni takes a few steps to Raleigh's left, waiting patiently.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:47 pm

Elliot followed Okuni's lead and stepped to the left. "You done anything like this before?", he asked quietly.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Okuni shakes her head.

"I have done many things, but I must admit, this is new to me."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:27 pm

Alright then. If you want to go too Rin I'll change you in a moment. *The spark of magic fires off at the two who had stood waiting. For a moment they don't feel any different other than perhaps a little blinded by the light but then they feel their bodies stiffening up and becoming much more solid than flesh. As this happens the slight blindness seems to be less of an issue than the other alterations to various senses.* ((You two have any particular weapon types you desire to be or shall I pick for you?))
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse