Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:48 pm

AshK wrote:In a matter of two hours due to transfers Jade and Leigh got home. "Hey sis thanks for the great day. I really enjoyed spending time with you." Jade said as she kissed her baby sister on the forehead and hugged her close. "Do you want to watch some anime or do you want me to start getting ready for my date?" Jade asked as she blushed at the word date. Her inner male self didn't even cringe.

Inner Male Self thoughts: 'Maybe this girl thing isn't so bad after all. I mean, I never was very popular with the girls in my old life. Even when I had a girl friend it was only for a couple of months because I never wanted to cross the line. All the girls I date wanted to cross that line for some odd reason. Now as Jade I have a steady boyfriend and am enjoying my new life as a girl. I know it's only been a few days, but it seems like I have always been a girl. I don't know. Maybe it was meant to be. I am just going to enjoy this life while I have it. Actually when I looked in the mirror through Jades eyes and seeing her posing, I would go out with myself. Wow, who would've thought I would enjoy this new life as much as I am.'

Jade didn't even realize that her male self was thinking all of those good thoughts about this life. To her she had always been this way. "So sis.Which Anime do you want to watch?" Jade asks as sher ruffled her baby sister's hair.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ=================----------

"You can't honestly tell me that you are not enjoying this life." Lizzi said. "That top looks good on you. I know Tony will like it. How about these matching cute Jean shorts?"
The shorts that Lizzi picked up were the perfect match for the top she picked. They had hearts on the main pockets. They were also beaded with pink hearts on the seems.

"These are perfect for that top." Lizzi said. "Don't you agree Cuz?"

(Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was trying to think of a way to answer.)

"Get ready. I watch...." said Leigh as she nods slowly.

Anna would seems to not be in the girl's room.

=--------------------------------------=

"Yeah! That does seem really cute!" said Mina as she smiled happily and takes them. She saw how short they were and then press them against her almost nude body. Mina then realized what she was doing and frowned, "Because of that! I am acting all stupid. Also you saw my dad. He treats me differently because I am a girl."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:32 pm

"Well okay sis. Come on let's go to my room." Jade said as she picked her baby sister up and carried her to her room. "Say did you see a note or anything from Anna?" Jade asked. "She usually comes to greet me when she hears me. She must not be in the room you two share."

ABCDEGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZAABBCCDDEEFFGGHHIIJJKKLLMMNNOOPPQQRRSSTTUUVVXXYYZZ

"Those Jean shorts are perfect for you!" Lizzi says with a smile. "As for the reason your dad treats you differently than he used to treat you, if you were in his position you would treat a son and daughter differently wouldn't you?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:42 pm

AshK wrote:"Well okay sis. Come on let's go to my room." Jade said as she picked her baby sister up and carried her to her room. "Say did you see a note or anything from Anna?" Jade asked. "She usually comes to greet me when she hears me. She must not be in the room you two share."

ABCDEGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZAABBCCDDEEFFGGHHIIJJKKLLMMNNOOPPQQRRSSTTUUVVXXYYZZ

"Those Jean shorts are perfect for you!" Lizzi says with a smile. "As for the reason your dad treats you differently than he used to treat you, if you were in his position you would treat a son and daughter differently wouldn't you?"

"I don't know," said Leigh as she was walking into Jade's room.

"I guess I would but I don't like it. Not at all," said Mina as she put them on.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:09 pm

"She is like probably watching Anime somewhere. I guess it's possible she could've gone to one of her friends." Jade says as she starts to undress down to her bra and panties.

"So like which of these dresses should I wear." Jade goes through all the dresses that Leigh helped her pick out. "We sure got a lot of different colors sis."

=-----------------------------------------------------------------------=

"I so think Tony is going to love your outfit." Lizzi said with a giggle and a smile.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:16 pm

AshK wrote:"She is like probably watching Anime somewhere. I guess it's possible she could've gone to one of her friends." Jade says as she starts to undress down to her bra and panties.

"So like which of these dresses should I wear." Jade goes through all the dresses that Leigh helped her pick out. "We sure got a lot of different colors sis."

=-----------------------------------------------------------------------=

"I so think Tony is going to love your outfit." Lizzi said with a giggle and a smile.

"The red one," said Leigh as she pointed to something that looks like the cross between a bunny girl outfit with a tutu.

==========================================================

"You really think so? I think so too. It is cute and sweet," smiled Mina as she began to pose in front of a mirror.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:29 am

Jade goes into the bathroom and does her duty and comes out in just a bra and panties. "Do I really have to wear my bunny ears on the date? They will so totally mess up my hair." Jade asked then said as she finished with one last stroke through her hair. "So how's my hair?" Jade asks as she poses for her baby sister and flips her hair back.

UVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRST

"You look beautiful girl." Lizzi said with a smile toward her cousin.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:55 am

AshK wrote:Jade goes into the bathroom and does her duty and comes out in just a bra and panties. "Do I really have to wear my bunny ears on the date? They will so totally mess up my hair." Jade asked then said as she finished with one last stroke through her hair. "So how's my hair?" Jade asks as she poses for her baby sister and flips her hair back.

UVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRST

"You look beautiful girl." Lizzi said with a smile toward her cousin.

"No....." said Leigh as she shook her head. "Good...."

============================

"I like totally know. No need to state it but feel free to," smiled Mina as she poses again in the mirror then frowned.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"No....." said Leigh as she shook her head. "Good...."

============================

"I like totally know. No need to state it but feel free to," smiled Mina as she poses again in the mirror then frowned.

"Thank you sis!" Jade says as she gets herself dressed and puts a little bit of make up on. "So want to take some more pictures?"

Jade poses for her sister just in case she wanted to take pictures.

=============================

"What's wrong cuz?" Lizzi asks after seeing Mina's frown. "Why don't you turn that frown upside down?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:25 pm

AshK wrote:
"Thank you sis!" Jade says as she gets herself dressed and puts a little bit of make up on. "So want to take some more pictures?"

Jade poses for her sister just in case she wanted to take pictures.

=============================

"What's wrong cuz?" Lizzi asks after seeing Mina's frown. "Why don't you turn that frown upside down?"

"Yes...." said Leigh as she already had her camera and was snapping pictures.

"This form....It making me act different," said Mina as she frowned.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:50 pm

"I am so glad you helped me pick out all these clothes. You make good choices." Jade said with a giggle and a pose.

"Well, you are a girl now." Lizzi said. "You really didn't expect to keep on acting the way you did when you signed the contract did you? Girls by nature are more relaxed and more laid back than boys are. I'm surprised it took you this long to start acting differently." Lizzi said. "Don't you find it a lot more fun to live life now? I mean no offense, but you and Jade were kind of squares when you were Mike and James."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:57 pm

AshK wrote:"I am so glad you helped me pick out all these clothes. You make good choices." Jade said with a giggle and a pose.

"Well, you are a girl now." Lizzi said. "You really didn't expect to keep on acting the way you did when you signed the contract did you? Girls by nature are more relaxed and more laid back than boys are. I'm surprised it took you this long to start acting differently." Lizzi said. "Don't you find it a lot more fun to live life now? I mean no offense, but you and Jade were kind of squares when you were Mike and James."

"You welcome....." said Leigh as she stood there and took a few more pictures.

"Yes! Yes I did. And you are wrong. Not all girls act all relax and laid back. That sounds like a stupid stereotype," said Mina as she stood there with a frown on her face. She then picked up her purse and then slung it around her shoulder. "I don't think it is that fun. Now excuse me but I have to...."

Mina was walking pass the mirror and notice she wasn't wearing make up. She at once opened up the drawer and was at once putting some on.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:13 am

Jade finished getting dressed in the red outfit minus the ears and let her hair flow down to her waist. She then looked in the mirror and realized she was missing something as she looked at her pail face. "I can't figure out what my face is missing." Jade said a bit confused as she turned to Leigh. "Sis what am I missing on my face?" At this point a little bit of James was back in control there was no way Jade was going to put on any make up. She was already wearing a girly outfit as it was.

"So anything else I need sis?" Jade asked kind of thinking what Leigh would say but wasn't sure as she posed in front of her mirror.

"Good you figured out that you need your face to shine a bit more." Lizzi said with a smile and a giggle.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:05 pm

AshK wrote:Jade finished getting dressed in the red outfit minus the ears and let her hair flow down to her waist. She then looked in the mirror and realized she was missing something as she looked at her pail face. "I can't figure out what my face is missing." Jade said a bit confused as she turned to Leigh. "Sis what am I missing on my face?" At this point a little bit of James was back in control there was no way Jade was going to put on any make up. She was already wearing a girly outfit as it was.

"So anything else I need sis?" Jade asked kind of thinking what Leigh would say but wasn't sure as she posed in front of her mirror.

"Good you figured out that you need your face to shine a bit more." Lizzi said with a smile and a giggle.

"Perfect....." said Leigh as she took another picture and gave her sister a thumbs up.

"What? What are you talking about?" asked Mina as she finish up putting on the make up.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:05 pm

"Okay if you're sure there is nothing else I need." Jade said as she finished posing in front of the mirror. She absently put a little blush on to bring out her cheeks a bit more as well as a light coating of lipstick.

The James part of Jades mind cringed. 'Well at least I didn't put on Eyeshadow and mascara.'

"Leigh, take good care of Anna whenever she gets back." Jade says. "I think she might be in the pool. Might want to check her homework to see if she got the questions right."

Noticing it was 5:15 Jade rushed to make a last few adjustments to her outfit not even bothering to put on eye shadow and mascara.

She then went out to the front porch and waited for her boyfriend. He better be on time.

"Oh nothing," Lizzi said with a giggle as she looked at Mina's face. "You are a knock out! Tony will love it."

With a giggle and a wave, Lizzi went down to her room.

Down in her room Lizzi was chanting something that would change the lives of her charges drastically...

"Well let's hope that Mina will finally come to grips with her new life." Lizzi said as she used her magic to make Mina only attracted to Tony and head over heals in love with him. She also did the same thing making Tony only attracted to Mina and head over heals in love with her. She also did the same thing with Jade and Joey.

"That ought to help them adjust even more than they already have." Lizzi said as she laid down on her bed and fell asleep.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:48 pm

AshK wrote:"Okay if you're sure there is nothing else I need." Jade said as she finished posing in front of the mirror. She absently put a little blush on to bring out her cheeks a bit more as well as a light coating of lipstick.

The James part of Jades mind cringed. 'Well at least I didn't put on Eyeshadow and mascara.'

"Leigh, take good care of Anna whenever she gets back." Jade says. "I think she might be in the pool. Might want to check her homework to see if she got the questions right."

Noticing it was 5:15 Jade rushed to make a last few adjustments to her outfit not even bothering to put on eye shadow and mascara.

She then went out to the front porch and waited for her boyfriend. He better be on time.

"Oh nothing," Lizzi said with a giggle as she looked at Mina's face. "You are a knock out! Tony will love it."

With a giggle and a wave, Lizzi went down to her room.

Down in her room Lizzi was chanting something that would change the lives of her charges drastically...

"Well let's hope that Mina will finally come to grips with her new life." Lizzi said as she used her magic to make Mina only attracted to Tony and head over heals in love with him. She also did the same thing making Tony only attracted to Mina and head over heals in love with her. She also did the same thing with Jade and Joey.

"That ought to help them adjust even more than they already have." Lizzi said as she laid down on her bed and fell asleep.

Joey soon arrived at Jade's driveway. He seems to have been waiting for the girl to come out and gave her a friendly wave.

Mina walks out of her home and just stands outside. She had crossed her arms but for some reason was finding herself thinking about Tony.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying