Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:40 pm

"OMG! He is so totally here!" Jade said as she ran up to Joey's truck and was waiting for something. "Hey Joey!" Jade said happily with a blush, smile and a wink followed by a bat of her eyes. She was waiting for Joey to open the door for her. The James part of Jades mind completely shut down as Jade glanced at the love of her life.

Soon Tony pulled up in his car and got out. He opened the passenger door for Mina.

"Mina are you read to go sweetie?" Tony asked with a loving blush toward Mina.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:34 pm

AshK wrote:"OMG! He is so totally here!" Jade said as she ran up to Joey's truck and was waiting for something. "Hey Joey!" Jade said happily with a blush, smile and a wink followed by a bat of her eyes. She was waiting for Joey to open the door for her. The James part of Jades mind completely shut down as Jade glanced at the love of her life.

Soon Tony pulled up in his car and got out. He opened the passenger door for Mina.

"Mina are you read to go sweetie?" Tony asked with a loving blush toward Mina.

"Oh hey there Jade. I can see you are excited. So want to go to the mall first?" asked Joey as he starts up his car.

------------------------------

Mina could see Tony though the window of the car and suddenly felt as if her feelings go into overdrive. She then walked quickly into the car and smiled, "Hello.....How are you doing?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Jade shrugs and gets in the car and buckles up. "Why where did you want to go? Did you want to go somewhere before going to the mall?" Jade asked.

"I am doing well." Tony said. "How are you doing?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:55 pm

AshK wrote:Jade shrugs and gets in the car and buckles up. "Why where did you want to go? Did you want to go somewhere before going to the mall?" Jade asked.

"I am doing well." Tony said. "How are you doing?"

"Nah. The mall is fine. I want to hit this cool costume shop before it closes," said Joey as he began to drive off.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((9

"I am doing fine now that I am..." said Mina before catching herself. She blinked a bit and then turned to face the road. "Good. I am doing good."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:05 am

"Okay Joey." Jade said with a smile and a blush.

"You are doing fine now that you are with me right?" Tony asked hopefully. He really was in love with the girl that was sitting next to him.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:29 am

AshK wrote:"Okay Joey." Jade said with a smile and a blush.

"You are doing fine now that you are with me right?" Tony asked hopefully. He really was in love with the girl that was sitting next to him.

"So how was your dad?" asked Joey as he drove on. His driving was a bit reckless as he narrowly missed a red light.

"Umm...totally yeah. I am so happy that I get to go on a date with you!" said Mina happily and then followed by a blushed. She quickly covered her face and knew what she had just said. She then began to whisper to herself, "Stupid stupid stupid...."

"I meant to say that I am happy. Of course," said Mina as she uncovered her face a bit.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:23 am

"Joey slow down. Watch the road." Jade said a bit frightened. "We aren't in a hurry. I just want to enjoy this date with you. It's kind of hard to enjoy it when you drive recklessly." Jade then noticed that there was a seat in the middle with the gear-shift on the steering wheel so she unbuckled, scooted over to the center to be close to Joey and buckled up with a sigh. "Please drive more carefully for me." Jade said as she batted her eyes and blushed. "I want us to be safe."

"As for how my dad was," Jade started as tears came from her eyes. "He was so nice. I was his little girl. All three of us were. He got killed because he was driving recklessly. He had survived the accident, but later at the hospital is when we lost him. I am getting used to having Jake around, but I don't know if I will ever be able to call him Daddy as affectionately as I did with my real father." Jade then started to cry on Joey's shoulder because she missed her daddy so much. Jade then noticed she had soaked Joey's shirt. "Oh no, I got your shoulder all wet," Jade sniffled. "I am so sorry." Tears continued to flow down Jade's cheeks as she continued to sniffle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am really happy to go on a date with you Mina." Tony said with a blush and a smile. "I have always liked you Mina, I mean liked liked you. Every time I am around you, I get this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. How about you?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:15 am

AshK wrote:"Joey slow down. Watch the road." Jade said a bit frightened. "We aren't in a hurry. I just want to enjoy this date with you. It's kind of hard to enjoy it when you drive recklessly." Jade then noticed that there was a seat in the middle with the gear-shift on the steering wheel so she unbuckled, scooted over to the center to be close to Joey and buckled up with a sigh. "Please drive more carefully for me." Jade said as she batted her eyes and blushed. "I want us to be safe."

"As for how my dad was," Jade started as tears came from her eyes. "He was so nice. I was his little girl. All three of us were. He got killed because he was driving recklessly. He had survived the accident, but later at the hospital is when we lost him. I am getting used to having Jake around, but I don't know if I will ever be able to call him Daddy as affectionately as I did with my real father." Jade then started to cry on Joey's shoulder because she missed her daddy so much. Jade then noticed she had soaked Joey's shirt. "Oh no, I got your shoulder all wet," Jade sniffled. "I am so sorry." Tears continued to flow down Jade's cheeks as she continued to sniffle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am really happy to go on a date with you Mina." Tony said with a blush and a smile. "I have always liked you Mina, I mean liked liked you. Every time I am around you, I get this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. How about you?"

(Meant to say day.....I work with this)

"Oh....It is okay. Sorry if I brought that up," said Joey as he began to slow down his driving. "Well we are almost here at the mall...still your clothes..."

-==========================-

"Umm....You make me feel.....Well....." said Mina as she could feel something bubbling in her. She blushed a bit but was trying to keep it down. "You....make me..feel good."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:39 pm

"What about my clothes?" Jade asked with fear and a pout. "Do you not like my outfit?"
(I wasn't sure what you meant, I saw dad so I rolled with it.)

"So what movie do you want to go see?" Tony asked. "I sort of want to go see Moneyball, but I will let you pick the movie we go to."

Tony glanced over to Mina and smiled lovingly.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:37 am

AshK wrote:"What about my clothes?" Jade asked with fear and a pout. "Do you not like my outfit?"
(I wasn't sure what you meant, I saw dad so I rolled with it.)

"So what movie do you want to go see?" Tony asked. "I sort of want to go see Moneyball, but I will let you pick the movie we go to."

Tony glanced over to Mina and smiled lovingly.

"Well....I don't think they are appropriate to wear," said Joey as he smiled. He then laughed a bit and said, "They look nice on you but not something to wear in public."

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

"Umm...Well....." said Mina as she blushed a bit. She then leans forward a bit and said, "How about Real Steel? That Hugh Jackman is so dreamy!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:48 pm

"Leigh said they were good to wear. She didn't mention that they weren't appropriate to wear in public. Are they too revealing? Leigh is quite the strange one. She is the one that helped me pick out these clothes."

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[]]]]]]

"Dreamier than me?" Tony asked a bit hurt.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:59 pm

AshK wrote:"Leigh said they were good to wear. She didn't mention that they weren't appropriate to wear in public. Are they too revealing? Leigh is quite the strange one. She is the one that helped me pick out these clothes."

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[]]]]]]

"Dreamier than me?" Tony asked a bit hurt.

"I think she was trying to pull your leg," smiled Joey as he looked at Jade. He then laughed and said, "How about this? I get you some new clothes at the mall okay?"

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Umm...." said Mina as she was staring into Tony's eyes. She felt a bit heated and said, "No-no-no. Ne-ne-never."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:02 am

"She did that just to take pictures of me!" Jade said a bit angrily. "That little brat."

Jade then looks toward Joey and feels all heated and blushes.

"You really will do that for me Joey?" Jade asked as she batted her eyes. "Will you want me to pay you back because I will if you want me to. "I would love for you to get me new clothes by the way, you might want to keep your eyes on the road. Is it okay if I lay my head on your shoulder? I am so comfortable laying on your shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I know you don't feel that he is dreamier than me." Tony said with a blush. "You are just so beautiful when you plead and stutter. That's why I love you so much."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:16 pm

AshK wrote:"She did that just to take pictures of me!" Jade said a bit angrily. "That little brat."

Jade then looks toward Joey and feels all heated and blushes.

"You really will do that for me Joey?" Jade asked as she batted her eyes. "Will you want me to pay you back because I will if you want me to. "I would love for you to get me new clothes by the way, you might want to keep your eyes on the road. Is it okay if I lay my head on your shoulder? I am so comfortable laying on your shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I know you don't feel that he is dreamier than me." Tony said with a blush. "You are just so beautiful when you plead and stutter. That's why I love you so much."

"It seems like it," said Joey as he turned his eyes back on the road. He then chuckled a bit and said, "No need to pay me back. It is fine. Still could you not do that? I am still driving so you doing that make it a bit hard to do so."

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Umm....Yeah....Nothing dreamer then y-," said Mina as she blushed and then turned away. "Yeah.......Whatever."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:10 pm

"Sorry Joey." Jade says as she takes her head off of Joey's shoulder. and sits up straight. However Jade doesn't move from the middle seat.

================================================
"Sorry Mina." Tony said. "I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying