Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:56 pm

The stunned, and almost horrified look on her friend's face made Georgia's stomach churn. She looked down, the sleeves of the blouse hanging well over her hands. What Amanda was telling her made her feel a little dizzy, but she turned and sat her bottom down on the edge of the couch, beside the woman. "I think it stopped. I don't feel sick anymore... ", she murmured, too ashamed to look her friend in the eye, she instead glanced around, looking for a clock. "I'm sure we just have to wait... and it will all get reversed... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Amanda swallows hard and nods, managing a tight smile.

"Y-You're right... but, I don't think you should be on your own like that..." she murmurs, patting Georgia on the head.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:14 pm

After wincing at first when she felt the hand patting her head, Georgia realised it was actually quite comforting. She continued to tug and pull and the borrowed blouse before eventually turning her head to look Amanda in the eye, her long braid swishing across her back, "Amanda... it's still me", she said in a rather embarrassed, and somewhat sulky tone. "Although... it is gonna be kinda awkward if anyone sees me going into my apartment like this...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:44 pm

Amanda swiftly removes her hand, blushing a bit.

"Sorry hon... and of course, you're welcome to stay here until this wears off. I can introduce you as a niece." she says with a smile
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:50 pm

"I doubt it's even gonna last that long", she murmured, lifting a hand to rub at the back of her neck, but Amanda's smile sent a warm, comforting sensation through her. "I guess that makes sense... but you don't have a spare room, and... what are we going to tell Suzie?", she asked with a blush. "Did she... ask what was going on after I fell asleep?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Amanda frowns and gives a small nod.

"I had to tell her... she feels bad about all the things she said about the Possum now." she mutters, her cheeks going a bit pink.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:21 am

Georgia leaned in towards her friend slightly, without even realising, and shrugged her shoulders, "She didn't say anything different to every other kid her age... ", she mumbled, before climbing to her feet, having to hold onto the blouse to stop it slipping down. "Could I use your shower?", she asked, still blushing as she looked back at Amanda, peeking to see what she was wearing beneath the blanket. "I... I don't know what I'm going to wear today".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:40 am

Amanda frowns but gives a nod, pointing at the bathroom.

"Go ahead. Take as long as you need. If you need help, just shout okay?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:41 am

"I think I can manage to wash myself...", she said with red cheeks, and reached her arms out around Amanda, hugging the sitting woman firmly, perhaps betraying a little of the fear she had been doing so well to hide. It made her heart race, just how much bigger her friend seemed now. Without another word, she took a step back, turned, and ran into the bathroom.

She didn't even need to pull off her blouse, as soon as she stopped tugging it up, it slipped over her shoulders and fell to the floor, leaving her in white lycra bra and panties. The material was made to stretch or shrink to fit a wide size range, but even these looked embarrassingly loose on her. Pulling the straps down, she unclasped the bra, wincing at her bare chest in the large mirror, before pulling off her panties.

Even feeling such shock and embarrassment, she found herself marvelling at Amanda's expensive apartment, the floor and walls of the bathroom made from black marble, with a built in sink unit and large corner bath tub to match them. Stepping into the shower, she pulled the glass doors closed and turned on the water. There was a sudden, child-like yelp as cold water rained down on her naked body briefly, before warming up. No matter how hard she tried to avoid it, she just couldn't stop her eyes drifting down to stare in disbelief at the drastic change her body had gone through. Reaching behind her back, she tugged the ties from the end of the braid, letting her thick brown curls of hair burst free.

The confrontation with the Hellchemist played back in her head as she looked over the assortments of shampoos and conditioners. Some of them looked really, really expensive. She'd feel even more guilty using those when she'd already caused Amanda to sleep on the couch. Reaching for a bright pink bottle with strawberries on the front, she squirted the thick foam into her palm, her nose twitching at the strong scent of the red fruit that accompanied it. The warm water relaxed her as she began to massage the shampoo into her hair and scalp, her thoughts turning to detective work, and tracking down the Hellchemist.

Rinsing her hands under the shower head, she was surprised at how smooth her skin was, and bringing her fingers towards her face, she found it to be just the same, before wincing as she came across that well known teen curse... a spot! "Ugh...", she muttered, her nose wrinkling, and ducked her head into the falling water to wash off the shampoo. Squirting conditioner onto her head, she started to rub it into her hair, glancing back down over her shoulder at her small, firm butt, her cheeks going red. Before this, age had been creeping up on Georgia. Even with her regular exercise, she'd been slowly starting to fill out... so maybe not everything about this situation was so terrible.

Looking down beyond her chest, she poked a finger into her tummy, and again got that warm, pleasant feeling as she felt how flat it was. Of course, there was plenty to outweigh the positives, as all the good curves were gone too. She barely had any hips, and it wouldn't just be Amanda that had a bigger chest than her now, but Suzie too. That made her blush brightly as she started to rub floral-scented body wash into her skin, and she pictured coming face to face with the girl, Amanda's words ringing through her head. 'You're even younger than Suzie!'.

After thoroughly rinsing the soap from her body, she turned the water off and stepped out from the shower. Pulling a thick, soft pink towel from the rail, she wrapped it around herself and let out a little sigh at how nice it felt against her skin. She knew she shouldn't be enjoying any part of this, but Amanda's apartment felt like an expensive hotel compared to her own place. While rubbing herself dry, she stepped back infront of the mirror, leaning closer to inspect that bothersome spot, only to moan as she discovered a couple more. In truth she was lucky to only have a few, but just having any made her feel so... young. It brought back memories, and she nervously opened her mouth, wincing as it revealed a couple of teeth that were slightly out of line, just as they had been during her teen years before her parents had taken her to get a brace fitted.

Looking down over the large collection of cosmetics on the marble counter top, Georgia saw a couple of creams for spots, and blushed with the thought that she should ask Suzie if she could use them later. Rubbing her tongue across her teeth reminded her she should probably make a trip home to fetch her toothbrush amongst other things. Drying off her hair, she reached behind her head, using the simple, stretchy black tie to fix a loose ponytail that hung down her back, and then wrapped the pink towel around her skinny, naked body.

Feeling refreshed and suprisingly relaxed, Georgia moved to the door, opening it slightly to poke her head out. "Amanda?", she called. "I'm finished in here. Do you have anything for me to wear?". Again her cheeks had gone red, as she knew it wouldn't be Amanda she would be borrowing clothes from anymore.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:40 pm

Amanda is still sitting on the couch, idly flipping through a magazine. Amanda may notice that she's only wearing a blank red t-shirt and panties with her hair all mussed and still manages to look amazing. She looks at Georgia and gives a smile.

"Of course, Suzie has some clothes she doesn't wear anymore that should fit. I already collected them when I saw you had stopped shrinking."

She points to a bunch of plastic bags on the floor, all full of clothing.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Georgia hesitated a moment before stepping out of the bathroom, and headed back into the living room with just the towel around her. She blushed a little at how good Amanda looked, even though she'd only just woken up. Again that smile made her feel so comforted, and she found herself returning it as she crouched down beside the plastic bags, "Never thought I'd be borrowing clothes from Suzie... ", she murmured as she opened up the bags.

Chewing her bottom lip, she reached into the bags, searching through them. The first things she pulled out were a matching bra and panties, in white cotton, with pink horizontal stripes across them. She embarrassedly glanced back at Amanda, and then went back to finding clothes to wear. Everything was so different to what she was used to. Out came a pair of jeans, with slightly flared bottoms, and butterflies embroidered around the thighs, along with pink and purples striped socks and finally a purple tight-fit t-shirt with a glittery silver heart across the chest.

"Be right back... ", she said, holding the bundle of clothes in both arms as stood upright and hurried back to the bathroom. This time she was only gone a couple of minutes, before stepping out in the borrowed clothes. The t-shirt was very snug, something she could have done without, as she didn't exactly have a chest worth showing off. Everything seemed a pretty good fit though, and her ponytail swished about as she turned around infront of Amanda, her stripy socks poking out from the flared bottoms of the jeans. She then blushed brightly, realising she'd got a little carried away with showing Amanda how well the clothes fitted her new figure, "Uhh... ".

"I was thinking... I should head back to my apartment and pick up a few things if I'm going to be spending another night here. You know, like my toothbrush", she said, her brown eyes glancing over Amanda's figure, seeing her friend differently somehow, to how she'd always seen her before. "And then I can start work on tracking down the Hellchemist... .
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:22 am

Amanda can't help but giggle as Georgia shows off her handed-down clothes in front of her. But when she mentions going after the Hellchemist again, that smile vanishes, replaced by a stern frown.

"I don't think you should go after her. Look at what she did to you! And now you have a massive handicap!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:23 am

A nervous smile spread across her lips as Amanda giggled, but that didn't last as the woman frowned. She'd seen Amanda give that very same look to Suzie when sending her to her room just yesterday, and it sent a shiver down Georgia's spine. "I'm not going to confront her, Amanda, not yet anyway... I'm going to do some detective work. I'll find every scrap of information there is on this woman", she said, although her tone had become almost pleading.

"Why don't I make breakfast for us all as a thank you for looking after me when I was sick?", she offered with a hopeful smile, but Amanda already knew that cooking wasn't one of Georgia's strong points, and it would probably be best to keep her out of the kitchen.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Amanda sighs and rubs her neck, looking away from Georgia.

"... as long as it's investigation only. No confrontations." she says with a sigh. When Georgia offers to cook, she gives a weak chuckle.

"In your state and with your skills? Forget it, I'll cook."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Her eyes widen a little, and she goes bright red as Amanda laughed off her offer to make breakfast and had a little dig at her cooking. She didn't try and argue that her best friend had just given her an order however, but just turned to watch Amanda brush passed. As close as they were, Georgia couldn't ever remember Amanda casually hanging around her while dressed in so little, but something about that comforted her. It all seemed so... relaxed. Following after her, she pushed a finger into her mouth, "My teeth are back to how they were when I was fourteen... a couple are out of line... ", she explained, the words distorted slightly by the obstruction between her lips. "And I have spots, Amanda! You remember what it was liking waking up every day with a new spot? Ugh!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying