Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:36 pm

AshK wrote:"Sorry Joey." Jade says as she takes her head off of Joey's shoulder. and sits up straight. However Jade doesn't move from the middle seat.

================================================
"Sorry Mina." Tony said. "I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

"NOw we are almost here. Do you also want something to eat as well?" asked Joey as he smiled at her.

"It-it-it is okay," said Mina as she tries to cover her face. Her heart was thumping loudly in her chest.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:43 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"NOw we are almost here. Do you also want something to eat as well?" asked Joey as he smiled at her.

"It-it-it is okay," said Mina as she tries to cover her face. Her heart was thumping loudly in her chest.

"If you want to you can take me to dinner." Jade said with a smile toward Joey. "First I need to get some more appropriate clothes."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"We are here." Tony said as he parked the car, turned it off, unbuckled and got out.

He then went around to the other side and opened the door for Mina.

"We are going to go see Real Steel." Tony said as he offered his hand to help Mina up out of the car.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:57 pm

AshK wrote:"If you want to you can take me to dinner." Jade said with a smile toward Joey. "First I need to get some more appropriate clothes."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"We are here." Tony said as he parked the car, turned it off, unbuckled and got out.

He then went around to the other side and opened the door for Mina.

"We are going to go see Real Steel." Tony said as he offered his hand to help Mina up out of the car.

"I know. I meant to say after we get you clothes," said Joey as they parked at the mall.

"Okay. That is fine," said Mina as she nods a few times and gets out of the car.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 pm

"So Joey, what store would you like to take me too first?" Jade asked with a blush and a smile.

jjdlkfalk;fjdalkfjdlkajfjdsakjfkajfkjdfakjfakjfkljadfkjfaskjsfdkljaajfaadjfdajjlljkljjk

"So shall we go in?" Tony asks as he offers Mina his hand.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:19 pm

AshK wrote:"So Joey, what store would you like to take me too first?" Jade asked with a blush and a smile.

jjdlkfalk;fjdalkfjdlkajfjdsakjfkajfkjdfakjfakjfkljadfkjfaskjsfdkljaajfaadjfdajjlljkljjk

"So shall we go in?" Tony asks as he offers Mina his hand.

"How about a Sears? They have nice clothes in there," said Joey as he lead the way.

-----------------------------------------

"Umm....Yeah," said Mina as she was trying to resist the hand. Still she found her hand reaching for his and soon her body was filled with pleasure and blush.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:25 pm

"Sears sounds good." Jade said. "Let's go."

jfkldajfadkfhadklfdakfjadklfhadklfjadklfjadkfjdakgjadkfjaieorhjfiraehfreiojhfvarjngfarjkoengfvakjjnjfaioe

"You don't have to hold my hand if you don't want to." Tony said as he took Mina's hand into his.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:33 pm

AshK wrote:"Sears sounds good." Jade said. "Let's go."

jfkldajfadkfhadklfdakfjadklfhadklfjadklfjadkfjdakgjadkfjaieorhjfiraehfreiojhfvarjngfarjkoengfvakjjnjfaioe

"You don't have to hold my hand if you don't want to." Tony said as he took Mina's hand into his.

Joey lead the way to the store and eventually they were in the young lady's section. He then smiled and said, "Well pick out what you want."

"Umm....This is fine. I don't mind," said Mina as she turned her face away and kept on walking. Her stomach then growls a bit.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:oey lead the way to the store and eventually they were in the young lady's section. He then smiled and said, "Well pick out what you want."

"Um Joey, I can pick out my own clothes." Jade said. "You can go look for something you like."

Maiden Miki wrote:"Umm....This is fine. I don't mind," said Mina as she turned her face away and kept on walking. Her stomach then growls a bit.

Luckily the movie theater they were going to was inside the mall. "Do you want to get something to eat first?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:04 pm

"Yeah. I know but you don't mind if I just watch do you? It isn't that bad that I am here. Is it?" said Joey with a smile as he lean forward a bit to give Jade a good look at his defined features.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah. I guess so. I am kind of hungry," said Mina as she nods a bit.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:56 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Yeah. I know but you don't mind if I just watch do you? It isn't that bad that I am here. Is it?" said Joey with a smile as he lean forward a bit to give Jade a good look at his defined features.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah. I guess so. I am kind of hungry," said Mina as she nods a bit.

Jade's face turns beat red as she blushes and giggles. "I like don't mind you watching, but you so can't go into the dressing room with me."
Jade can't help but feel her heart beat rapidly in her chest as she takes a look at his defined face and other features. She shutters as she feels a shock going through her entire body. "I so want to kiss you right now." Jade says as she realizes what she just said and blushed even redder than she already was(as if it was possible) and covered her mouth then uncovered the mouth. "I-I mean, can I like go change and I will come out and show you what I picked out?" Jade says as she picks out a blue and white vest, blue and white skirt, blue tights, and red sandals and heads into the dressing room after picking out some more clothes in addition to those as well. "I-i will be right back. S-sorry I said that outloud to your face." Jade then turns around and runs into the dressing room.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

"So where do you want to go Mina?" Tony asked while still holding Mina's hand.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:52 pm

AshK wrote:
Jade's face turns beat red as she blushes and giggles. "I like don't mind you watching, but you so can't go into the dressing room with me."
Jade can't help but feel her heart beat rapidly in her chest as she takes a look at his defined face and other features. She shutters as she feels a shock going through her entire body. "I so want to kiss you right now." Jade says as she realizes what she just said and blushed even redder than she already was(as if it was possible) and covered her mouth then uncovered the mouth. "I-I mean, can I like go change and I will come out and show you what I picked out?" Jade says as she picks out a blue and white vest, blue and white skirt, blue tights, and red sandals and heads into the dressing room after picking out some more clothes in addition to those as well. "I-i will be right back. S-sorry I said that outloud to your face." Jade then turns around and runs into the dressing room.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

"So where do you want to go Mina?" Tony asked while still holding Mina's hand.

"Umm...yeah. Do that," said Joey who was taken by surprise from what Jade said. He just stood there waiting.

Joey's face seem to have invaded Jade's thoughts as she can't stop thinking about his face.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Mina seem to be feeling hot as she held Tony's hand. She just keep walking and said quickly, "Anything is fine. Whatever you want. I am good with that."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:05 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Umm...yeah. Do that," said Joey who was taken by surprise from what Jade said. He just stood there waiting.

Joey's face seem to have invaded Jade's thoughts as she can't stop thinking about his face.

*Jade gets changed. she can't help but think how handsome Joey was. She is getting a really tingly feeling just from thinking of him. Once she is finished she puts some blush and eye shadow on as well as some lipstick. She pulls out a Ponytail holder and puts her hair up. She finally finishes and comes out wearing this outfit minus the wristbands and with just a standard Ponytail holder rather than the one that looks like two pokeballs. "So like Joey?" Jade asks. "How do I look?"

Jade then spins around and poses for him blushing beet red throughout the whole ordeal.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Maiden Miki wrote:Mina seem to be feeling hot as she held Tony's hand. She just keep walking and said quickly, "Anything is fine. Whatever you want. I am good with that."

Oh look it's Villa Pizza." Tony says. "Let's go there."

With that, Tony still holding Mina's hand arrives at the counter with her.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:35 pm

"Hmmm...I don't know. Doesn't look like....you," said Joey as he smiled and looked at Jade. "Something a bit more plain. It helps brings out your face."

====================

"That is fine," said Mina as she was tug along. "Pizza is good."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:27 am

( Her hair is not blond its still the same color as it was when she transformed into Jade for the first time.) "Too much make up?" Jade asks. "Or is it the tights?" It was clear from the look on Jade's face that she was sad. She thought Joey would like this new outfit.

"Do you want to split a pizza or do you want your own slice?" Tony asked while still holding Mina's hand.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:46 pm

AshK wrote:( Her hair is not blond its still the same color as it was when she transformed into Jade for the first time.) "Too much make up?" Jade asks. "Or is it the tights?" It was clear from the look on Jade's face that she was sad. She thought Joey would like this new outfit.

"Do you want to split a pizza or do you want your own slice?" Tony asked while still holding Mina's hand.

"Umm...." said Joey as he wasn't sure what to say seeing the look on Jade's face. Still he man up and said, "I think it is the outfit. It just doesn't go with you. Maybe try something else."

============================================

"Umm....Spl-" said Mina as she was still a bit red. She was thinking about getting their own pizza. She knew that she could finish one with the help of her dad as a guy but she wasn't sure about now. Girls have been famous to not being able to eat as much as guys. Still Mina knew that it be different. Clearly she could finish one with Tony's help. She then nodded and said, "We-we-we can split it."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying