Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:43 pm

Amanda heads into the kitchen and puts on an apron. Opening the fridge, she takes out some bacon and a carton of eggs before putting a pan on the stove.

"Is that right? We'll make an appointment with a dentist. And I'm sure Suzie wouldn't mind you borrowing some of her anti-spot cream."

Spreading some olive oil on the pan, she turns the element on.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Georgia's mouth fell open as she heard Amanda, "Dentist? I think I can manage with a couple of wonky teeth for a day or two, Amanda... ", she blushed. The dentist made her nervous enough when she was in her adult body, she didn't even want to imagine what an experience it would be like this. "Not to mention they have me on record as a thirty two year old... ", she muttered. She'd always known Amanda was a good Mother, but now she was getting to see it from a perspective she could never have imagined. Her brown eyes were drawn to the curvy women in awe at how easy she made the cooking look, when Georgia knew it was anything but. "Anything I can do to help?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:25 am

"But what if it doesn't reverse in a few days? We need to be prepared in case the worst happens. As for personal records, leave that to me. I work in the Mayor's office remember~?"

She lays a few strips of bacon in the pan where it begins to sizzle. She cracks some eggs into a bowl and starts scrambling them.

"Would you mind setting the table?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:57 am

Georgia felt another shiver run down her spine at the thought of official documentation being altered to reflect her current situation. Right now, that was all the proof she had that she was meant to be an adult. Silently, she poked at the out of line teeth while looking up at Amanda, rather embarrassed by how casual her friend sounded when discussing the possibility she might be stuck as a teenager. If this didn't reverse in a few days, her teeth would be the least of her worries.

She checked a couple of high cupboards, the snug t-shirt slightly exposing her flat tummy as she stretched, before finding the plates in a lower one, and was suprised at the ease with which her young body bent down to retrieve them. There were other unexpected improvements too. A quick glance at the coffee machine on the counter reminded her how she usually couldn't even function without a strong latte in the morning, yet she was already feeling wide awake without caffeine even crossing her mind. After setting the three plates on the table, she added a knife, fork and spoon to each, but her thoughts were consumed with the embarrassing idea of what the next few days might be like. "Am I going to have to call you Auntie Amanda in public?", she asked with a blush, during a brief pause before taking out three small glasses, and set them beside the plates. She didn't mention how that seemed to have a sort of ring to it.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:26 pm

Amanda snorts and giggles as she flips the bacon and puts the eggs in another pan.

"Auntie Amanda has a nice ring to it. I think you probably should, so we don't arouse suspicion."

Looking down at Georgia, she gives a soft smile.

"I know it'll be awkward for you, but it's for the best."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:32 am

Georgia couldn't stop her gaze drifting towards Amanda's chest as it jiggled with her laughter beneath the apron. She started to chew her lip, but that smile seemed to melt away any resistance she might have had to the idea, and she found herself smiling back up at Amanda.

Her ponytail swished about as she turned, and went to the fridge, fetching ketchup, butter and jam, which she then set in the middle of the table, before putting her hands on her barely-there hips and looked over everything she'd laid out. "Hmm, I think that's everything... oh!". Rushing back to the fridge, she took out a carton of orange juice, before returning to the table, and filled the three glasses.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:53 pm

Amanda watches Georgia set the table with a smile as she puts some bread in the toaster before turning her attention back to the eggs.

"Thanks a bunch hon. One last thing though; wake up Suzie for me? She always sleeps in on weekends."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:01 pm

Georgia set the juice carton down in the middle of the table after screwing the top back on, and then glanced back at Amanda nervously, although the woman probably didn't see it with her focus on the breakfast. "Sure... ", she said, and quietly slipped out from the kitchen.

Things felt different between her and Amanda. She knew her friend wasn't doing it on purpose, but a person couldn't go through a change like Georgia had without people seeing them differently. Her relationship with Suzie had the potential to be an even more drastic change however. After all, she'd always been younger than Amanda, but she'd gone from being much older than Suzie, to now being even younger than her.

Reaching the teenager's bedroom, she drew a deep breath and reached out, turning the handle and pushing the door open to step inside the room. "Suzie... ?", she called softly, probably not loud enough to even wake the girl unless she was a very light sleeper.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:14 pm

The inside of Suzie's room is dim, the thick curtains blocking out most of the morning sun. Georgia can just make out a bed against the far wall with a lump under the blankets. It lets out a low moan and squirms when Georgia calls for Suzie.

"Five more minutes..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Georgia's heart began to race a little as she closed the door behind her, and carefully made her way across the dark room. However, the teenager's muffled request for five more minutes made her pause. Georgia's arrival the night before had led to Suzie being sent in here to room, when she'd done nothing wrong, and then Amanda had taken a bunch of her older clothes too. She owed Suzie big time, so left the curtains, and instead sat herself down on the edge of the bed. "C'mon, Suzie, your Mom made breakfast for us all... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Suzie gives a groan and sits up on her bed, looking at Georgia. She blinks a couple of times and shakes her head.

"... who are you?" she murmurs, rubbing sleep from her eyes
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:25 am

Georgia squinted at the outline of the teenager, glad of the darkness so Suzie wouldn't be able to see her in much detail yet. Her head titled slightly, the ponytail sweeping across her back. "Suzie... it's me... Georgia", she said, leaving out the 'Auntie', as that sounded silly now, even from her own lips. That one belonged to Amanda now.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:55 am

Suzie stares at Amanda with wide eyes, blinking with disbelief.

"Last night wasn't a dream?..." she says, her jaw hanging open a bit in surprise.

"Y-You're smaller than me Auntie..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:56 am

"Yeah, your Mom pointed that out too", she blushed. "She's also making me stay here until this wears off". Glancing down, she tugged the borrowed t-shirt slightly. "Thanks for letting me borrow the clothes. It's pretty different to what you usually see me in, huh?", she asked, looking back up with a nervous smile.

"Let's get some light in here, shall we?". Rising from the bed, she crossed to the window and pulled back the curtains. The sudden and dramatic increase of light would likely blind Suzie's sleepy eyes for a moment or two, before it cleared, and she could see the fourteen year old Georgia in her old clothes.

Returning to the bed, she sat back down on the edge of it. "Your Mom thinks it would be best if we all pretend I'm your cousin, to avoid anyone getting suspicious", she explained. Her cheeks went a little red, and she rubbed at the back of her neck. "I think it's probably going to wear off in a day or two anyway".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Suzie doesn't say anything, but does raise her hand to shield her eyes from the light. Slowly she gives a nod.

"Yeah... I'm sure everything will be fine." she says with a small smile before pulling Georgia into a hug.

"You really suit those old clothes!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying