Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:48 am

Georgia had hugged Suzie many times before, but it had never felt like this. Her eyes widen an her cheeks flush a deep red a she was pulled off-balance and into the hug, her chest tightening slightly at the realisation that this young girl was now stronger than her. She squirmed a little, wrapping her arms around Suzie to return the embrace.

"Thanks", she blushed, before sitting herself back upright, and tugged on the slightly short t-shirt. "Could you do me a huge favour, Suzie? I woke up with a few spots... and when I was in the bathroom I saw you had some creams... your Mom said I could use some, but I wanted to ask before I went using your stuff like that", she murmured, looking rather embarrassed.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:59 pm

"Hm? Ah, so you do! Sure, help yourself." Suzie says with a smile as she ruffles Georgia's hair, something she used to do to Suzie!

"And you mentioned breakfast? C'mon, let's go!" she says, an excited grin on her face as she runs out of the bedroom!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:29 am

Georgia looked a little stunned as she climbed back to her feet and followed Suzie from the bedroom. That had been embarrassing for sure, but nowhere near as awkward as she'd expected! Just like her Mom, Suzie didn't seem to have any problem in wandering about the apartment in the clothes she'd slept in. Reaching the kitchen, she sucked in a deep breath and went to take a seat at the table, "Amanda? Do you have my phone? It was with my Possum outfit.. ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:37 am

Amanda is serving up breakfast when the two return, putting bacon and eggs onto the plates along with a toast rack filled with toast in the center.

"Yeah, I think I left it in the laundry room. But eat your breakfast before you make any calls, okay?" she says with a smile.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:53 am

Georgia settled down and smiled at the wonderful smell that filled the room. She was so slow to wake in the mornings, usually she just made do with a coffee before the leaving the apartment, and even on a good day it would be nothing better than a cold bowl of cereal. Her wide brown eyes followed the plate as Amanda brought it over and set it infront of her, before she glanced up and blushed as her friend spoke to her as if she was talking to Suzie. "Sure, Amanda, I was only going to check my messages... ", she found herself explaining as she picked up her knife and fork.

After enjoying a couple of mouthfuls, she glanced to the girl beside her. "Got any plans today?", she asked curiously.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:04 am

The bacon is nice and crispy and the eggs fluffy and delicious. Amanda and Suzie also tuckin and for a few seconds, the only noises in the room are the clink of the cutlery against the plates.

Suzie finishes her own mouthful and nods remorsefully. "Homework..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:46 am

Georgia watched the Mother and daughter with a smile as she ate. "This is really good, Amanda", she said after gulping down a mouthful, before turning to Suzie again as the girl mentioned homework. "Well... ", she murmured, glancing in Amanda's direction. "Maybe your Mom will let me help you out. I'm not sure how much help I'd be since it's been a long time since I was in school, but I figure I owe you after borrowing all your stuff".

Slipping another piece of crunchy bacon into her mouth, she leaned back and chewed, looking to Amanda for her response, not realising she'd slipped into the habit of asking the woman's permission for almost everything. "What do you think, Auntie Amanda?", she asked, using the name jokingly, but blushed at how easily it rolled off her tongue. "Maybe when Suzie's homework is done, she could help me go get the things from my apartment?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:19 pm

"Considering what I've seen you normally eat, this must be manna from heaven." Amanda says jokingly. "And of course you can help Suzie hon." she adds, blushing a bit at the new title.

Suzie smiles at Georiga and says, "This material might be a bit above your age group now~" with a teasing lilt in her voice
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:27 am

Georgia's nose wrinkled at Suzie's teasing, and she came close to poking her tongue out at the teenager. "Oh sure, both of you take turns at teasing", she said with a little grin as it had come straight after Amanda's comments on her usual breakfast. Finishing off her food, she set her knife and fork on the plate and reached for her glass to take a sip of juice.

"I can do the dishes... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:31 am

Amanda and Suzie both laugh and finish their own meals. Amanda shakes her head.

"No hon, you're technically a guest. Leave it to me." She winks at Georgia and starts gathering the empty plates.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:51 am

Georgia was pretty sure Amanda was trying to be nice, but it did add to the feeling that her best friend now saw her more like a child than an adult. She sat quietly, with an embarrassed look on her face, watching the curvy, underwear-clad woman clear away the plates, before turning to Suzie again.

"I guess it's homework time... ". Climbing to her feet, she pushed the chair back under the table, her long ponytail swishing about as she turned. "Were you going to shower or something? I need to grab my phone, and then I'll wait in your bedroom", she suggested to the slightly taller teen as they left the kitchen together.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:34 am

"I need to brush my teeth. Shouldn't take to long." Suzie says, patting Georgia on the head and heading into the bathroom. Amanda smiles at starts rinsing the dishes before loading them into the dishwasher.

"It's nice of you to offer to help her." Amanda says
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:01 am

Georgia blushed at the pat on the head, watching the now older girl walk off ahead, but she paused at the doorway and turned when she heard Amanda's voice. "I can't exactly go about my normal Saturday routine like this", she murmured, motioning down at herself with one hand.

"It's been nearly twenty years since I was in her grade, I'll probably be no help at all... but like I told her, it's the least I can do after last night. She got sent to her room because of me coming in here like that, and now I borrowed a whole bunch of her clothes too".

Georgia went silent for a bit, looking down at her feet before mumbling, "I thought it might freak her out a little... seeing me like this, but... I'm suprised at how well she's taken it", she blushed. Sucking in a dep breath, she looked back up, her smile returning. "Just shout if there's anything I can do around here". Suddenly, she darted across the kitchen, her arms wrapping around Amanda, giving her a squeeze before she ran out.

After a quick trip to the laundry room, she arrived in Suzie's bedroom, able to hear the girl in the bathroom still. Her phone was nothing like the one Suzie or her friends probably had. It was grey, boring in design, with no flashy touchscreen and able to do nothing but make calls and send texts. It was not a teenager's phone.

Climbing onto the bed, she sat back against the headboard, with her legs stretched out along the mattess, holding the phone in both hands as she checked missed calls and messages, but as usual, there were none, a disappointed sigh slipping from Georgia's lips.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:12 pm

Amanda blushes a bit, but gives Georgia a hug back, a small smile on her lips as she watches the girl grab her phone and head into Suzie's room.

A few minutes later, Suzie comes in and closes the door.

"Lemme get dressed before we get started okay?" she says, stripping off her pajamas and going the the chest of drawers and rummaging through them
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:06 am

"Sure... ", said Georgia, looking a little suprised that Suzie felt comfortable doing that infront of her! She leaned to the side, setting her phone on the table beside the bed before trying to find something in the room to focus her gaze on, and ended up staring at some teenage movie star poster on the wall.

"I was wondering if you could help me out too. Your Mom said she didn't want me going after that Hellchemist like this... but I can still do as much research as I can on her so I'm ready. Maybe we can try and look up more stuff on the internet together.. ?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying