Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:05 am

Georgia's lips parted slightly in suprise at her hair being ruffled, yet just like the hugs before, it was an unexpectedly comforting sensation. With pink-tinged cheeks she leaned back, peering through the window as Amanda drove up the ramp and out onto the street. She was so used to having complete control over her life, even riding as a passenger in the car felt a little strange.

Riding passed a parked police car made her cringe and slide down a little in her seat, as it filled her head with images of cops laughing at her predicament. That led to an even more worrying thought... would the Hellchemist tell everyone what she'd done to the Possum? She could feel the warmth spread through her face as she blushed, and turned to Suzie, murmuring quietly, "We should keep checking the Hellchemist's website for... news".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Suzie goves a small nod and smiles at Georgia. "You can count on me."

Soon, Amanda parks outside Georgia's apartment complex. She turns around and smiles at the two teens.

"I got your keys. Let's go."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:10 am

Georgia stared up at the building though the window, seeming rather nervous. People knew her around here... what if they still recognised her? Drawing a deep breath, she climbed out of the car, her brown ponytail swishing about as she turned her head, watching people walking back and forth along the sidewalk. This was her own apartment complex, yet Amanda claiming the keys made it feel like only she should be leading the way now.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:48 am

Suzie clambers out of the car as well and follows Amanda into the lobby. Unlike the lobby of Amanda's apartment complex, this one is shabby with fading carpet. Amanda crosses over to the elevators and pushes the call button.

"What floor are you on again?" Amanda whispers to Georgia
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:08 am

Georgia's heart was racing as they walked right passed two of her neighbours as they made their way to the elevator, but neither gave her a second glance. Hearing Amanda whisper, she turned to look up at her with a blush. "Twelve... the top one", she whispered in reply. Back in the apartment, most of the time one of them had been sitting, so she hadn't really got the full suprise of seeing her best friend tower a full head over her until now.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:28 am

Amanda nods as the elevator dings and the doors slide apart. Amanda and Suzie step inside as the older woman pushes the button for floor 12.

"Do you know what you need? I would rather not spend too long here. Someone might put 2 and 2 together." Amanda says.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:48 am

Georgia nodded her head, "Yeah, you're right. That's good thinking", she said, trying to sound as if she were at least part of the organisation, instead of just a teenager doing as her Auntie told her. She blushed a little more, brown eyes gazing at Amanda's figure with just a hint of jealousy.

The elevator binged, and the doors slid open, revealing a corridor with Georgia's apartment at the end. "Number seventy one...", she pointed, and then looked back to Amanda, or more specifically her purse, wondering if she'd hand over the key.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:26 pm

"71? Okay."

Amanda marches down the hall, followed by Suzie and unlocks apartment 71. She opens the door, revealing the cluttered apartment... and the Hellchemist, standing at the center of it!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:04 am

Georgia felt so small as she stood alongside Amanda, watching her friend take out the key to unlock her apartment door. She glanced nervously back down the hall, before rushing inside once the door was open. A couple of steps into the apartment however and she let out a scream in suprise. Her heart felt as if it leapt up into her throat, and some reflex kicked in as she moved behind Amanda, grasping the woman firmly by the arm, as her wide eyes peered around her, and at the villain stood in the middle of her apartment...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:21 am

Amanda also acts in instinct, standing between the two teens and the Hellchemist. The villainess smirks at the trio.

"About time you showed up. You sure came out cute Possum~"
"Change her back." Amanda threatens.
"Shush, or you'll suffer the same fate."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:26 am

Georgia blushed brightly. She'd been called all sorts of bad things by people over the years... yet amazingly, none had stung has much as being called cute by the Hellchemist. As she realised she was hiding behind her friend, a guilt spread through her, but after gently squeezing Amanda, she forced herself to step out, even if her knees were shaking a little, and her heart was pounding away.

"Leave her out of it! This is between me and you... How did you find me... ?", she asked, her voice lacking the confidence and edge it had when they'd traded insults at the bank.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:41 am

"I used my powers is all~ Suffice to say, this place smells just like you do." the Hellchemist says, a smirk crossing her face.

"Now, last night, you irked me and forced me to show off more of my powers than I really wanted to do. You see, one of the biggest problems I have with comics is that because all the character's powers become common knowledge, their weaknesses get exploited again and again. So when I decided to do this, I decided to show off as little as possible. But there you are, an example of what I can really do."

"I figured that you're not exactly going to go around telling people because that would mean revealing yourself. And let me tell you, there's no point in waiting for it to wear off. It's permanent." she adds with a grin.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:50 am

Stood before the imposing woman, Georgia felt so small and awkward. She was very aware of how flat her chest was inside the snug t-shirt, and how narrow her hips were, or how skinny her legs had become. It reminded her of being at school, and getting called into the Principal's office. Her brown eyes stayed focused on the Hellchemist, but her arms shifted around as if she didn't know what to do with them.

The explanation seemed to be going well. The Hellchemist didn't want people to know what she could do, and Georgia certainly didn't want people to see what she'd already done. However, the revelation that it would not wear off struck her like a physical blow. She'd done so much to convince herself it would last only a few days, she was like a fighter with her guard down, taking the full force of the attack. The room felt like it was spinning around her, and even the woman's voice seemed to distort in her ears as her brain struggled to deal with the news.

"You... I... ", she looked stunned, her wide eyes unfocused, darting from the Hellchemist, to Amanda, to Suzie... and then down at herself, seemingly on the verge of some kind of mental breakdown...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:00 am

Suzie pulls Georgia into a hug, half to reassure her and half to support her in case she passes out.

"That's right. You shouldn't have pissed me off Possum. Feel your powerlessness and suffer. Remain silent about your fate and increase my infamy. Reveal my secrets and be humiliated. Not to mention becoming a target for those you put away. You and your loved ones..."

The Hellchemist laughs, starting with a sultry chuckle before going into a full-lown cackle as she vanishes in a puff of smoke.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:21 am

Georgia hadn't realised just how unsteady she was until she felt Suzie's arms around her. Without even thinking, she returned the hug, squeezing the girl tight. The worst part of the Hellchemist's warning however, was saved for the end. Even stronger than her own embarrassment, was the feeling of guilt that started to eat away at her, because now two innocent people were caught up in this, and it was all her fault.

She didn't know if it was because of her immature body or wether it woukd have happened anyway, but as the Hellchemist disappeared with her laughter ringing in their ears, Georgia's eyes flooded with tears. She couldn't stop them, and her shoulders shook with sobs as she slipped her arms from around Suzie and put her head in her hands. "I'm... *sniff* so sorry, Amanda. This is all my fault... I should never have come to you...". She knew what she was getting herself into whenever she went out as the possum, but Amanda and Suzie never signed up for this.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying