Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:56 am

Amanda immediately hugs Georgia as well as the Hellchemist vanishes.

"Don't be silly Georgia, it's not your fault. It's that awful woman's."

Suzie nods as she wipes the tears from Georgia's face.

"You don't need to apologize..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:55 am

The double blows of the Hellchemist revealing her spell wouldn't wear off, and her threatening Amanda and Suzie hit Georgia hard, but as she felt Amanda join the hug, sandwiching her between the Mother and daughter, a warm, reassuring sensation spread through her. She blushed at Suzie as the teen dried her tears, and then looked up at Amanda. "What are we going to do?", she asked, her voice sounding strained from her crying, while she looked almost afraid of the answer.

Waking up as a teenager had been a shock, but she'd shielded herself from the full force of it by convincing herself it would only last a few days. "My job... my apartment...", she mumbled in a daze. Everything was going to change. Her chest felt tight, and she was finding it harder to breathe. She could still hear that woman's laughter in her head, along with her mocking remark about turning out cute.

"Maybe she's lying...".

Her mind's natural defence resorted to denial once again, but they could tell by the look on her face that Georgia had believed the Hellchemist. She was leaning into both girl's for support, an arm wrapped around each of them, her hands weakly grasping their clothing. "What's going to happen to me...?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:53 pm

"We'll need to really think about this... but don't worry hon, I won't let anything bad happen to you." Amanda says, gently kissing Georgia on the head.

"You can stay with us... and I'll pull some strings at the mayor's office. Don't worry hon, I'll try to make everything better." she whispers, gently rubbing Georgia's back.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Georgia's brown eyes gazed up at Amanda, closing briefly as her friend leaned down to kiss her forehead, "But Amanda..", she murmured. "You only have two bedrooms... and the cost of another person... it's not fair on you", she blushed. Without realising, she'd pressed herself closer, enjoying the gentle back rub, despite the fact her face was just inches above Amanda's breasts. "I'm sorry... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:05 pm

"Shh, it's no problem dear. I can easily afford it, and I'm sure Suzie won't mind sharing her room." Amanda says.

"Of course I don't." Suzie says with a nod.

"And don't apologize. I said this wasn't your fault and I meant it." Amanda says firmly.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:15 am

Georgia rubbed her eyes, looking from Amanda to Suzie, finding their words more comforting than she'd imagined. Reluctantly, she pulled back from the hug and drew a deep breath. "I'll get my things. There's coffee in the kitchen, and soda in the fridge", she offered.

Heading into the bedroom, she was gone for a couple of minutes before returning with a back pack, and a red sleeping bag rolled up under her arm. Setting them on the couch, she went to a small stack of comics on the coffee table, and very carefully slipped them into the back pack.

Moving over to her purse, she rummaged through it, pulling out a bank card, which she held out to Amanda, "We may as well empty this account out. Sooner or later I'm going to get reported as missing, and they'll probably freeze it".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:34 am

"Oh, I can't do that hon. What if you do change back? I don't want you to wipe out your savings." Amanda says. She and Suzie had taken Georgia up on her offer, Amanda holding a cup of coffee and Suzie sipping a can of soda.

"Are you sure you have everything Auntie? Once you've been reported missing, we won't be able to come back here." Suzie adds.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:43 am

"There's not even that much in there, Amanda... please, take it... ", she urged, before turning to Suzie, and chewed her lip. "I... I think so. There's not actually that much that will be any use to me now... well, apart from my comics, but... I don't think we can carry all those", she said with an embarrassed look on her face. "Can you think of anything?", she asked, looking back and forth between the Mother and daughter.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:18 am

"Well... if you're sure..." Amanda mutters, taking the card and slipping it into her purse.

"Well... is there anything lying around that could tie you to the Possum?" Suzie asks
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:36 am

Georgia looked thoughtful, glancing around the apartment. "Don't think so... my gear is all at your place", she said with a shake of her head. Picking up the back pack, she pulled it on over her shoulders, and held the rolled up sleeping bag beneath her arm. Drawing a deep breath, she nodded, "I think we're done here", she blushed.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:44 am

"Okay then. Let's get going." Amanda says as she pours the rest of the coffee down the kitchen sink. Suzie pounds back the rest of her soda and throws the can in the bin.

Amanda heads to the door and pokes her head out, checking that no one was around before waving the younger girls out.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:53 am

Georgia was still taking in the Hellchemist's revelation as she walked out alongside Suzie. "Does this mean you're gong to be Auntie Amanda for a long time?", she asked quietly. "You can really... change all that paperwork?". Reaching the elevator, she made use of the mirrored walls to compare herself closely to Suzie. "Do we look like we could be cousins?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:26 pm

"It's lees changing paperwork and more creating it. I have a sister who lives abroad, I'll arrange it so that you're her daughter who's been sent to live with me for a while." Amanda says, all business.

Suzie meanwhile looks at Georgia carefully.

"Sort of... but your hair is the wrong colour..." she murmurs
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:14 am

Georgia looked into Suzie's eyes and blushed, and then up at Amanda, "We could... change that?", she asked hesitantly. Part of her was still quite embarrassed at the thought of becoming this character of Amanda's niece that they were creating... but the other part of her knew it was necessary, and it surely had to be less embarrassing than anyone realising she'd been turned into a kid...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:29 am

"Well, I doubt Anthem City cares about my sister enough to check properly." Amanda says with a giggle. "When you work in my position, you see how much the government doesn't focus on the individual, especially if they're just a child."

She ruffles Georgia's hair again.

"Don't worry hon. I'll set it up so no one raises an eyebrow."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying