Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:23 pm

Jade went back into the dressing room and came out wearing this outfit with the same amount of make up with her hair down this time, and poses for her date. "Is this better." Jade asks as she returns.

akjhfdajkhfadkjhfdkjafhakjhfajkhfdjkfhajkfdhajkhfdjkhafjkhfajdhfjdfhadfjk

Maiden Miki wrote:"Umm....Spl-" said Mina as she was still a bit red. She was thinking about getting their own pizza. She knew that she could finish one with the help of her dad as a guy but she wasn't sure about now. Girls have been famous to not being able to eat as much as guys. Still Mina knew that it be different. Clearly she could finish one with Tony's help. She then nodded and said, "We-we-we can split it."

"So what do you want on it?" Tony asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:48 pm

AshK wrote:Jade went back into the dressing room and came out wearing this outfit with the same amount of make up with her hair down this time, and poses for her date. "Is this better." Jade asks as she returns.

akjhfdajkhfadkjhfdkjafhakjhfajkhfdjkfhajkfdhajkhfdjkhafjkhfajdhfjdfhadfjk

"So what do you want on it?" Tony asked.

"Now that is better. Very cute," winked Joey at Jade.

------

"How about yo-," said Mina before she blushed and then turned away. She tried to hide her blush and then said, "Meat. Lots of mean. I don't care what kind."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Now that is better. Very cute," winked Joey at Jade.

Jade blushed at the wink. "Y-you really think so Joey? Oh wow!" Jade stutters as she takes a look at herself in the full-length mirror. At this time she is still wearing her shoes that she wore with the bunny outfit. "Um, now I like think I need some different shoes to go with this dress. Could you kindly pick some out for me Joey? Pleeeeaaaaaaasssssse?" Jade asked as she winked at Joey then fluttered her eyes and smiled.

Maiden Miki wrote:"How about yo-," said Mina before she blushed and then turned away. She tried to hide her blush and then said, "Meat. Lots of mean. I don't care what kind."

"Okay one meat lovers it is." Tony said as he turned to the guy behind the counter. "Okay could we have one medium pizza with lots of Meat and cheese please?"

"What would you like to drink?" The worker asked.

Tony turns to Mina.

"What would you like to drink Mina?" Tony asks.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:53 pm

AshK wrote:
Jade blushed at the wink. "Y-you really think so Joey? Oh wow!" Jade stutters as she takes a look at herself in the full-length mirror. At this time she is still wearing her shoes that she wore with the bunny outfit. "Um, now I like think I need some different shoes to go with this dress. Could you kindly pick some out for me Joey? Pleeeeaaaaaaasssssse?" Jade asked as she winked at Joey then fluttered her eyes and smiled.

"Okay one meat lovers it is." Tony said as he turned to the guy behind the counter. "Okay could we have one medium pizza with lots of Meat and cheese please?"

"What would you like to drink?" The worker asked.

Tony turns to Mina.

"What would you like to drink Mina?" Tony asks.

"I will. Maybe we can get you some cute little black shoes," said Joey as he walked over to the shoe department.

---------------

"Yes...please......A Coke be fine," said Mina as she nodded slowly. She was having thoughts about sharing a drink with Tony.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:34 pm

"How about a pair of yellow ones and a pair of black ones. Please Joey?" Jade pleaded as she fluttered her eyes.

IJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

"They have Pepsi Products Mina." Tony said. "Is Pepsi okay?"
Tony then turns toward the girl behind the counter.. "Could I get a large Dr. Pepper please?"
The person behind the counter nodded and waited for a response from Mina.
"We don't have Coke." The girl behind the counter said. "Is Pepsi okay?"

AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:52 pm

AshK wrote:"How about a pair of yellow ones and a pair of black ones. Please Joey?" Jade pleaded as she fluttered her eyes.

IJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

"They have Pepsi Products Mina." Tony said. "Is Pepsi okay?"
Tony then turns toward the girl behind the counter.. "Could I get a large Dr. Pepper please?"
The person behind the counter nodded and waited for a response from Mina.
"We don't have Coke." The girl behind the counter said. "Is Pepsi okay?"

"Umm...Yeah. Whatever babe," said Joey as he smiled a bit.

=======================

"Yeah. That is fine," said Mina as she nodded slowly. "Perfectly fine."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:46 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Umm...Yeah. Whatever babe," said Joey as he smiled a bit.

=======================

"Yeah. That is fine," said Mina as she nodded slowly. "Perfectly fine."

"What's that supposed to mean hon?" Jade asked a bit suspicious. However the suspicions were dropped, as she couldn't stop staring into Joey's eyes and at his perfectly formed body. That feeling was back again but this time it was even more so. Jade then wrapped her arms around Joey and cuddled close to him. "I feel strange when I am around you Joey." Jade said. "Not a bad strange a good strange. How do you feel when you are around me?"

Joey couldn't help but sniff Jade's hair it smelled like strawberries. He also couldn't help but feel really good with Jade's arms wrapped around him.

=========================

"Okay a Meat Lovers Pizza, a large pepsi and a large Dr. Pepper. For here." Tony said.
"Coming right up sir." The girl behind the counter said as she got back to work on the Pizza after taking the money from Tony.

In a matter of about 15 minutes the Pizza was brought out and placed on the table between Mina and Tony as two plates were set in front of Tony and Mina.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:21 pm

AshK wrote:
"What's that supposed to mean hon?" Jade asked a bit suspicious. However the suspicions were dropped, as she couldn't stop staring into Joey's eyes and at his perfectly formed body. That feeling was back again but this time it was even more so. Jade then wrapped her arms around Joey and cuddled close to him. "I feel strange when I am around you Joey." Jade said. "Not a bad strange a good strange. How do you feel when you are around me?"

Joey couldn't help but sniff Jade's hair it smelled like strawberries. He also couldn't help but feel really good with Jade's arms wrapped around him.

=========================

"Okay a Meat Lovers Pizza, a large pepsi and a large Dr. Pepper. For here." Tony said.
"Coming right up sir." The girl behind the counter said as she got back to work on the Pizza after taking the money from Tony.

In a matter of about 15 minutes the Pizza was brought out and placed on the table between Mina and Tony as two plates were set in front of Tony and Mina.

"Oh...Well I am not sure if it is a good thing that you feel strange around me but I do like you," said Joey as he wrapped his arms around her. He then smiled a bit and press her closer to him. "How about we go buy your clothes and move on?"

Jade couldn't help but feel a bit heated due to Joey's words.

-----------------------------

Mina couldn't help but feels strange as they waited for their pizza. She dare not say a word as they wait but every so often she would glanced at Tony. Every time she did, her face became a bit red and couldn't help but wonder how nice of a face he had.

When the pizza finally came, Mina at once grabbed a slice and after blowing it she took a bite out of it. Mina had some pizza sauce on her face though.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:57 pm

"I think that will do just fine Joey." Jade said as she kissed Joey on the cheek. Joey couldn't help but feel how great it would be to kiss Jade square on the lips passionately. She was quite the hottie. "I will go change into my other outfit. I will change into this dress after we pay for it. Right now I have to go back and change."

Jade returns to the dressing room and puts the clothes she was wearing earlier on and comes out holding all the clothes that she wanted and leaving a couple of outfits she didn't want hanging up on the wall hook. She then got up close to Joey and kissed him on the cheek again. This only made Joey want to kiss Jade on her lovely lips passionately even more.

FKHDFAJDKJZDFKLJFZKLDJFDKLJFKZLDJFKZLDJFDKLFJZ

"How is the pizza hon?" Tony asked. "By the way you got some sauce on your face. Do you want a moisty-nap or do you want me to get it off for you?"

After Tony asked Mina if she wanted him to get the sauce of her face, he took a bite of his slice and had a little sauce on his face. Tony scooted his chair over next to Mina and turned her beautiful face toward him. Looking into Mina's eyes, he couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to kiss those beautiful lips of hers. Mina couldn't help but feel the same thing, only in regards to Tony's lips.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:44 pm

AshK wrote:"I think that will do just fine Joey." Jade said as she kissed Joey on the cheek. Joey couldn't help but feel how great it would be to kiss Jade square on the lips passionately. She was quite the hottie. "I will go change into my other outfit. I will change into this dress after we pay for it. Right now I have to go back and change."

Jade returns to the dressing room and puts the clothes she was wearing earlier on and comes out holding all the clothes that she wanted and leaving a couple of outfits she didn't want hanging up on the wall hook. She then got up close to Joey and kissed him on the cheek again. This only made Joey want to kiss Jade on her lovely lips passionately even more.

FKHDFAJDKJZDFKLJFZKLDJFDKLJFKZLDJFKZLDJFDKLFJZ

"How is the pizza hon?" Tony asked. "By the way you got some sauce on your face. Do you want a moisty-nap or do you want me to get it off for you?"

After Tony asked Mina if she wanted him to get the sauce of her face, he took a bite of his slice and had a little sauce on his face. Tony scooted his chair over next to Mina and turned her beautiful face toward him. Looking into Mina's eyes, he couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to kiss those beautiful lips of hers. Mina couldn't help but feel the same thing, only in regards to Tony's lips.

Joey smiled a bit and resist the feeling that was building in him. He smiled and then said, "Well follow. I pay for them as promise."

He then walked to the counter and began to pay for the outfits. He then smiled and said, "Go change back into them would you?"

============================================

"Umm...." said Mina as her eyes darted to the sauce that was on his face. Her mind suddenly tuned out as she stared at it. Then her eyes met with Tony's and leaned forward for a bit. Eventually she was getting close to Tony's face and before she knew it pressed her lips on the spot where the sauce was to clean it off. She then moved her lips to Tony's.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Jade nods and winks toward Joey and then goes back to change into the outfit she had on earlier. She then returns about five and a half minutes later and links arms with Joey inadvertently hoping she didn't offend the love of her life by doing that. She then laid her head on Joey's shoulder.

jadfjadkfjadk;lfjadklfjadkl;fjadklfjadkljkj;jdfkl;ajdfk;jljk

Tony then moved his lips to Mina's and embraced her kissing her lovingly and passionately. To say that Tony was caught off guard would be an understatement,but then again he enjoyed the feeling of kissing Mina on the lips as he got the sauce of her lips. The kiss was passionate but there was no tongue involved at the moment. Tony couldn't take it anymore, he gave in and slipped his tongue into Mina's mouth. This made Mina want to use her tongue too. A spark flew between the two of them and stuck. Tony then realized what he was doing and stopped and separated afraid of the recoil. The spark kept them from separating as they continued to kiss. Tony was loving it, and Mina couldn't help but feel the same way.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:02 pm

AshK wrote:Jade nods and winks toward Joey and then goes back to change into the outfit she had on earlier. She then returns about five and a half minutes later and links arms with Joey inadvertently hoping she didn't offend the love of her life by doing that. She then laid her head on Joey's shoulder.

jadfjadkfjadk;lfjadklfjadkl;fjadklfjadkljkj;jdfkl;ajdfk;jljk

Tony then moved his lips to Mina's and embraced her kissing her lovingly and passionately. To say that Tony was caught off guard would be an understatement,but then again he enjoyed the feeling of kissing Mina on the lips as he got the sauce of her lips. The kiss was passionate but there was no tongue involved at the moment. Tony couldn't take it anymore, he gave in and slipped his tongue into Mina's mouth. This made Mina want to use her tongue too. A spark flew between the two of them and stuck. Tony then realized what he was doing and stopped and separated afraid of the recoil. The spark kept them from separating as they continued to kiss. Tony was loving it, and Mina couldn't help but feel the same way.

Joey smiled as they walked. He then looked at Jade and said, "So want to go to some place to talk ideas for costumes?"

==================

Mina continue the kiss and felt a rush going on in her. She felt some sort of spark and even had her eyes closed. Then she felt the tongue and her eyes were wide open. At once Mina eyes were looking at what was happening and in a matter of seconds she had stood up from her seat. Her face was deep red as she at once took her stuff and ran away into the mall.

Her mind was racing realizing what she had done. Mina had given a kiss to a guy and couldn't believe it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:29 pm

"Sounds like a plan Joey." Jade said. "So like where do you want to go and talk?"

hfadjlfhladjfhadjfhdajkfhdajkfh

"Stupid! Stupid Stupid!" Tony said to himself and gave chase.

"Mina, Mina wait up! I'm sorry." Tony said as he gave chase to his date.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:38 pm

AshK wrote:"Sounds like a plan Joey." Jade said. "So like where do you want to go and talk?"

hfadjlfhladjfhadjfhdajkfhdajkfh

"Stupid! Stupid Stupid!" Tony said to himself and gave chase.

"Mina, Mina wait up! I'm sorry." Tony said as he gave chase to his date.

"Good," said Joey as he smiled and took Jade's hand.

A familiar boy soon was able to pass up Jade. If she looks close enough, the boy may resumable a bit like her younger sister Anna.

==============

"Stupid stupid stupid...how could I let this happen," said Mina as she kept on running though the mall. She didn't want to look back fearing what she may do next.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:51 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Good," said Joey as he smiled and took Jade's hand.

A familiar boy soon was able to pass up Jade. If she looks close enough, the boy may resumable a bit like her younger sister Anna.

==============

"Stupid stupid stupid...how could I let this happen," said Mina as she kept on running though the mall. She didn't want to look back fearing what she may do next.

Jade smiles back and happily takes Joey's hand and walks with her head on Joey's shoulder but not before noticing the crossdressed Anna and stares at him/her.

"Joey, hon does that boy look familiar to you?" Jade asks as she looks up at her boyfriend. "That boy is a bit feminine looking if you look close enough. I think we have like been trailed from my house."

+++++++++++++++++

Tony continued to give his girlfriend chase through the mall.

"Mina, come on, I didn't mean to offend you. Please come back." Tony said as he continued to give Mina chase.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying