Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:43 pm

A realisation came over Georgia as she and Amanda waited for Suzie. At some point during the morning, it had become more natural to chatter away with Suzie than it was with Amanda, despite the two of them having been friends for over fifteen years. Not that she felt at all uncomfortable around Amanda, as the opposite was true, she felt more comfortable around than she ever had before... but she didn't feel like Amanda's equal anymore.

Her eyes widened when Suzie returned with the pink dress. Even combining her own taste in fashion and what she wore to present herself to the world as a smart-dressed secretary, Georgia had never really been used to wearing anything quite that feminine.

"Are you sure about this?", she asked Suzie as she took it from the other teenager, along with the socks and the shoes. She got the feeling that the outfit was more than just feminine, and was perhaps also a little on the childish side, but then again, she knew nothing about teen fashion, so was left utterly in Suzie's hands.

Chewing her lip, she disappeared into the changing rooms again. This time she was gone for longer, but eventually she did step back out in the pink, girly dress, complete with the high socks and the mary janes, with her loose blonde hair hanging down behind her. Being in the outfit hadn't lessened her concerns about the lack of maturity it seemed to give off.

"Do you have any like this?", she asked Suzie, her cheeks bright red as she glanced up at Amanda, both hands nervously holding onto the soft material around her thighs as the two girls looked her over.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Upon seeing Georgia in the outfit, Suzie squealed happily and pulls the younger girl into a crushing hug!

"Ohmigod, that looks so cute on you! Hang on, hang on!"

She rushes off once more, returning with two matching pink ribbons. She quickly ties Georgia's hair into two pigtails with them. Amanda grins and nods.

"I agree. Hold still you two, I want a picture."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:30 pm

Georgia's nerves were eased by the hug, so much so that a shy smile spread across her lips as she wrapped her arms around Suzie, seeming to place her trust in the older teenager. When she ran off for a moment, her eyes glanced down at the dress, giving it a little tug, before turning to Amanda again. "Aww, c'mon, Suzie... ", she groaned as the girl returned and fixed her hair in pigtails, a style she'd not worn for a very long time.

She looked deeply embarrassed by Amanda's desire to take a picture, but she couldn't find it in herself to refuse, not after everything the woman was doing for her. Leaning into Suzie, she put one arm around the girl, "You still didn't answer my question about having a dress like this... ", she muttered quietly before smiling at Amanda.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:33 pm

"Yeah I do. Don't wear it that often anymore, but I have one like this, only blue instead of pink." Suzie whispers back as Amanda takes out her sleek black smartphone and aims the camera at the pair.

"Smile and say cheese." she says before snapping a photo!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:48 pm

Georgia seemed satisfied by Suzie telling her that she did have a similar dress at home. "Cheeeese", she smiled, wincing on the inside from how childish she felt right now. However, as they posed for Amanda, she found herself tilting her head and peering at the woman's sleek phone. "Am I the only one that doesn't have a phone like that?", she groaned, the embarrassment of her childish dress replaced by the shame of her unfashionable cell phone.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:44 pm

"Heheheh, one has to keep up with the times. We should get you a new cellphone too, you can't use your old one anymore." Amanda says a sshe saves the pic and puts the phone away.

"I think two formal sets of clothes will be all you need Georgia. Hmmm..." Suzie gives Georgia a devious grin!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:15 am

When a new phone was proposed, Georgia felt the same guilt over the amount Amanda was spending on her... but this time she was a little excited too. Her brown eyes glanced to Suzie, and she saw the grin on the older teen's lips, "Why are you looking at me like that?", she blushed, her pigtails swishing back and forth each time she turned her head.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:35 pm

"Hey Georgia, you should probably try to break these clothes in. Mom, I think Georgia should keep wearing this dress as we shop!" Suzie says.

"Hmm... not a bad idea..." Amanda murmurs
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:44 pm

"This dress? But... why can't I break in one of the other outfits?", she asked, continuing to blush up at Suzie. She'd felt a little silly in every outfit she'd tried so far, but this dress made her feel particularly young and especially girly. Her brown eyes peered down as her hands smoothed the skirt so she could see the polished black shoes on her feet.

She chewed her bottom lip as she heard Amanda agree with her daughter, "It would be a real shame to get it dirty or something so soon... ", she tried to reason with the woman, but even if Amanda had still being able to see some of her grown up best friend in the teen Georgia up until now, the pink dress and pigtails had surely put an end to that.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:20 pm

"You'll be wearing them often, but this is for formal occasions! Best to break it in now~" Suzie says with a giggle

"It'll be fine hon, we can clean it if it gets dirty." Amanda says. She ruffles Georgia's hair, causing her pigtails to bounce.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:21 am

Looking back and forth between them, she smiled nervously when Amanda ruffled her hair. "Well, okay then... ", she murmured, having been convinced. The dress loosely swished about her thighs as she turned, and stepped back into the changing room, leaving the door open.

"We have so many bags already.... ", she said as she folded the clothes to be paid for into a neat pile, separating the outfit she'd been wearing from them, and carefully packed that into one of the many shopping bags. Lifting a bag with one hand, and holding the new clothes bundle with her other arm, she stepped back out.

"Auntie Amanda... maybe we should get a couple of purses... I don't have anything to put all my stuff in when I don't have pockets", she suggested. "Or maybe one of those satchels... or a back pack. I guess you'd have to pick whatever went with the rest of your outfit", she started to ramble, only to blush when she realised how much thought she was putting into this. "What do you think, Suzie?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:57 pm

"Yeah we do. Might have to make a trip back to the car..." Amanda muses.

"I think that's a good idea! But Mom's right, we should take these bags to the car first after we pay for these clothes." Suzie says with a nod.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Georgia followed Amanda up to the counter with the bundle of clothes to be paid for. She couldn't help compare herself to her mature friend, blushing as she peered down at the pink dress again while standing in line. She didn't even wear dresses like this when she'd been a child the first time, and it was having an odd effect on her. Being in the dress made her feel more delicate and fragile than she usually did, which in turn made it even harder to imagine herself out there fighting crime.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:08 pm

The man behind the counter, dressed rather smartly himself smiles down at Georgia as he tallies up the amount.

"$243.25 please."

Amanda pays for the clothes which are quickly bagged. Again, Georiga is handed some. She may notice that even Suzie can carry more bags than her
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:16 pm

Georgia winced at the amount, but she kept quiet, returning the man's smile before taking her share of shopping bags. "Thank you... ", she murmured shyly, the dress seemingly giving her the urge to be a little more polite than she would have been as a kid the first time around too. As the three of them walked out of the store, she noticed Suzie was carrying more bags, and realised that her new clothes and hairstyle left her feeling not even equal to the other teenager anymore.

Strolling through the mall, she cringed as she saw there were posters up, advertising an appearance that afternoon by a well known super heroine, as part of some video game launch. As if she didn't already feel childish enough, being surrounded by images of a scantily-clad, busty woman doing a job she wasn't even sure if she was capable of doing herself anymore certainly wasn't helping.

"Ugh... why is she so popular?", she muttered to Suzie as they passed one of the posters.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying