Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:14 pm

Georgia felt herself smiling as she watched how excited Suzie was over her food. She started to laugh before the sight of Amanda rising up above her caught the girl's attention. Her brown eyes looked at the offered hand, and she blushed, yet rose up herself and latched onto Amanda, one hand tugging the back of her dress down as she did so.

"What do you feel like having, Auntie Amanda?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Amanda looks around the food court before spotting a place that sold pizza by the slice. With a smile, she lead Georgia to the line and points at the overhead menu

"What would you like?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:27 am

Georgia peered up at the menu, tilting her head slightly to one side. "Ummm... ", she murmured. "Could I have a slice of pepperoni, Auntie Amanda? And... a cherry coke? I haven't had one of those for ages... ", she said with a little smile. Usually, she was careful with what she had. She had to be in order to keep her body fit as she got older, but for now, she was free of that restrictive diet.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:48 am

"Of course hon." Amanda says with a smile as the line advances! As Amanda places their orders, Georgia may notice two woman sitting at a nearby table wearing business clothes similar to what she might have worn a few days ago. They appear to be smiling and giggling at Georgia and one of them is snapping a photo of her with her phone!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:30 am

Hearing the giggling, Georgia turned her head, pigtails swishing as she looked over at them. Her brown eyes widened a little as she saw how they were dressed, and with this visual reminder of the style of clothing she often wore, the pink Fred seemed even more childish yet again. She blushed when she realised they were taking photos of her. After all these years being a super hero with a dual identity, having her photo taken always made her nervous, especially when it was done by strangers! Giving Amanda's hand a gentle squeeze to get her attention, she tried to direct her gaze towards the two women.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:11 pm

As AManda recieves the food, she notices Georgia and looks at where she's pointing. Surprisingly, she does not get angry, but smiles and waves at the two women!

"They're friends of mine hon. How did you know?" she asks as she leads Georgia back to their table, walking slow since she couldn't hold the girl's hand
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:20 pm

Georgia followed Amanda's gaze back to the two women, and winced as she revealed they were friends of hers. "What are they laughing about?", she asked as they headed back to the table, one of her hands tugging on the pink dress again. Every time she thought she'd got used to being in this younger body, something else happened to suprise her. Images of those women in their smart clothes lingered in her head as they walked back, making her feel so immature.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:59 pm

"I would think they were admiring how cute you were." Amanda says, her voice striking a fine balance between teasing and serious as they reach their table! Suzie is already about halfway through her meal
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:07 pm

Georgia just blushed at Amanda, her brown eyes widening slightly as she looked up at the older woman. She didn't say another word until they reached the table, where she slid in beside Suzie and gave her a smile. "Wow, you really like curry, huh?", she asked, the camera incident soon forgotten now she was back in the presence of the other teenager. "We got pizza... I can't remember the last time I had pizza", she grinned, and looked back to Amanda.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:01 pm

"I just love spicy food." Suzie says with a grin as she scoops up some gravy with some naan bread and pops it into her mouth.

Amanda takes Georgia's plate and hand sit to the girl along with her cherry cola
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:24 am

"Thanks, Auntie Amanda", she said, slowly getting used to how Amanda was treating her. No matter how embarrassing it was, she didn't feel like she could complain, not after the woman had taken her in and was spending all this money on her! Lifting her slice of pizza, she bit into it, her brown eyes wandering around the food court. "What else do we need to get after lunch?", she asked after swallowing her mouthful.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:35 am

Amanda folds her slice of pizza and bites into it, chewing it contmeplativey.

"First thing's first, we should get you some better fitting shoes. Then the cellphone. Then we'll find a place to buy a bunk bed for you, then make an appointment at the dentist." she says in a serious all-business voice.

Georgia had better be careful eating that pizza. The cheese is runny and she's in some nice expensive clothes!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:43 pm

Despite not being thrilled at having to wear the dress, that feeling of guilt was changing the way she thought. Amanda had spent a lot of money on her today, including buying the dress, and the last thing she wanted to do was go and ruin it only a an hour or two after it had been bought. So she ate carefully, as if the pink dress was her favourite piece of clothing, a rather embarrassed look on her face as she listened to the mature woman that was handling this all so well.

"What's wrong with the cell phone I have?", she asked, seemingly genuinely suprised by this notion that Amanda and Suzie shared that she needed a new one. In her mind, her ancient cell phone and even older computer had been perfectly acceptable. "And are you sure you don't mind sharing your room, Suzie? I wouldn't mind sleeping on the sofa... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:17 pm

"Georgia, both those things are horribly outdated. I'm amazed your phone's network hasn't been taken down yet." Suzie says bluntly, dabbing at her mouth with a napkin. "And of course I don't mind sharing."

"Suzie is right hon. NO girl your age would be seen with a phone like that. We'll get you a nice new one. Besides, if you keep using it, people will be suspicious, especially after you're reported missing."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:28 pm

Georgia looked at Suzie, first in suprise, and then shame as the teenager set her straight on her phone as well as her computer. She blushed, brown eyes shifting to look at Amanda as the woman agreed with her daughter. "I guess I do need to fit in... ", she murmured between careful mouthfuls of pizza. "I just... feel bad that you're spending all this money, Auntie Amanda... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying