Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Amanda shakes her head.

"You shouldn't feel bad. When a good friend does something for you, you should be happy, not feel bad."

Suzie nods and reaches out to give Georgia a hug
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Georgia was in the middle of biting into her pizza when Suzie reached out to hug her, and she found herself giggling. Still being careful, she finished off the slice and swallowed what was in her mouth, before wiping her fingers clean, and leaned back into Suzie. "Thanks", she said with a smile as her arms reached around the older teenager, and she gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "I don't think I'd ever be able to do this without you, Suzie. I really am excited about coming to live with you both... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Suzie giggles at the kiss and plants one on Georgia's forehead before letting the younger girl go. "I'm excited too! It'll be like having a little sister!"

Amanda gives a small smile and nods, not saying anything as she finishes her pizza.

"Everyone done? Let's go then."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:29 am

Georgia winced a little as Suzie confirmed what she'd feared! She hadn't just gone from the girl's Auntie to her equal, but was even below that in the teenager's eyes! A little sister! She blushed, but held the hug until Amanda was done with her food. Nodding, she finally let go of Suzie and climbed to her feet, and almost by instinct, she reached out to take Amanda's hand.

"I hope we're done before Sentential Lass shows up... ", she muttered.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Amanda takes Georgia's hand in her own, giving it a quick squeeze.

"Don't worry hon, we don't have to see her."

She leads the two teens up an escalator and into a show store. The smell of polished leather lingers in the air a bit. "Now, we need an attendant to measure your foot size..." Amanda murmurs, looking around
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:13 am

Georgia's nose twitched a little as they stepped into the shoe store, and her pigtails swished as she looked around the place. After having the same size feet for so many years, it felt a little weird that they needed to find out what size shoes she now needed. Her brown eyes glanced up at Suzie nervously, "Won't I just be the same size as you?", she murmured.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:25 am

Suzie places a hand on Georgia's head, standing right next to her to show the difference in height.

"I dunno, you're a bit shorter than me."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:30 am

For a moment, Georgia just saw Amanda stood there in Suzie's place. She'd always seen the strong resemblance, but from this perspective it was even stronger. Her shoulders slumped as the girl left no room for a comeback, she clearly was shorter. Poor Suzie got a pigtail brushed right across her face as Georgia's head turned again to see if Amanda had found an attendant.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:02 am

Suzie yelps and giggles as her face is tickled by Georiga's hair as Amanda returns with an attendant, another woman with long red hair and sizable breasts visible through her uniform.

"Okay Georgia, take a seat." Amanda says, indicating a bench.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:11 am

Georgia chewed her bottom lip as she looked up at the red-haired woman before moving over to the bench. She lowered herself down, finding the looser pink dress didn't cling to her thighs like the business skirts she was used to. It made her feel rather childish as she sat there, and pushed her skinny legs out so her feet could be measured.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:17 am

THe woman gives Georgia a reassuring smile and kneels in front of her, undoing her shoes and tugging them off. Taking a metal foot measuring device, she places it before Georgia.

"Put your heels in the indicated area please." she says. The top button of her shirt is undone, giving Georgia a peek at her generous cleavage
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:21 am

Georgia wriggled her toes slightly inside her white socks as the woman removed her shoes, and then placed her feet into the measuring device. Her brown eyes widened a little as she found herself looking right at the woman's cleavage, and she went quite red, "L-Like that?", she asked, suprised at how flustered she felt by a pair of breasts!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:24 am

"Atta girl. Let's see..."

She manipulates the measuring device before nodding. She removes the measurement device and stands up to tell Amanda her size.

"You okay? You're so red!" Suzie asks, sitting next to Georgia
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:27 am

Georgia cringed as Suzie pointed out how much she was blushing, but she turned to the other teenager and nodded her head. "I'm fine... I... ", she hesitated slightly, not used to being so truthful about everything, but there was something about Suzie that made her want to share. Leaning closer, she lowered her voice, "I don't know what happened... that lady had the top button on her shirt open, and when I saw her.... you know, her chest... I started going all red", she said.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:46 am

Suzie blinkblinks... and dissolves into a giggling fit!

"Ahahahaahahahah! Oh wow, you've really become an adolescent girl, through and through!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying