Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:50 am

Georgia suddenly went even more red Suzie started giggling uncontrollably at her, and she nudged the other girl in the side with her elbow, "It's not funny!", she groaned. The other girl's words made her think about just how deep the Hellchemist's spell had gone. Physically she was a teenage girl, that was clear... but had it really messed with her hormones and her emotions and who knew what else? "Quit laughing... people are looking at us!", she continued in a hushed voice.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:52 am

Suzie bites down on her index finger to calm herself down.

"S-Sorry..."

She gives a few last chortles before pulling Georgia into a hug.

"Listen... before I developed, I got jealous of women with breasts too. It's natural, so don't be embarrassed. 'Kay?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:58 am

Even with the other girl finding her misfortune amusing, it was impossible to even be unhappy with her. She gave such nice hugs! Still blushing, Georgia leaned into it. "It's just... kinda weird. Things feel different now... ", she explained. Suzie's talk felt like something she would have said to the teenager in the last year or so, so it was rather embarrassing to instead be the one on the receiving end of the chat. "I wasn't jealous... ", she muttered with a slight frown.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:09 am

Suzie chuckles and gives Georgia's rather flat chest a poke.

"Obviously, not like you have any reason to be." she says with a giggle
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:15 am

Georgia felt so ashamed as Suzie teased her over her almost flat chest with a poke, yet at the same time, it was also a demonstration that all barriers between them were now down. In an odd way, it made her feel closer to the other girl, and a shy smile spread across her lips, "Well I'm glad you're finding this all so amusing", she said with a roll of her eyes, before giving Suzie a squeeze.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:19 am

"Heheheh~ Okay, I'll stop teasing... for now." she says as Amanda returns with a bunch of shoe boxes!

"Okay, let's see how these fit." she says as she take sout the first pair, a pair of white sneakers with pink laces. On the toe of each is a pink heart done in sparkly glitter.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:23 am

Georgia straightened up as Amanda came back over with all the shoe boxes. She opened her mouth, likely to protest about how much everything was going to cost, but thinking back to what Amanda had said over lunch, she thought better of it. The sight of sneakers made her happy, although again she blushed at what Amanda now seemed to considered appropriate for her, as if all those years of being her adult best friend had never happened.

Sliding her feet into the sneakers, she leaned down to tie the pink laces, her pigtails flopping down as she did so. Once tied, she got up to her feet, and took a couple of steps forward, before turning and walking back. "They're so comfy... ", she said, not for the first time sounding suprised at how nice these new clothes and shoes felt.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:29 am

Amanda chuckles and takes out the next pair! These are a pair of sensible black mary janes, similar to Suzie's school shoes.

"Try these on next."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:52 am

Georgia bent down, untying the shoelaces of the sneakers, again so used to snug-fitting skirts, she didn't realise the pink dress was pushing out slightly and her panties were just peeking out as she swapped her feet into the black mary janes, and worked the buckles closed. She took a few steps and looked up to Amanda with a blush, "They fit... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:30 pm

Amanda nods, clearly satisfied.

"All right, you have some casual shoes and some school shoes. That should do it."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:21 am

Georgia's head tilted with a swish of her pigtails. An uneasy feeling spread through her tummy as she looked up at Amanda questioningly, "Some... school shoes?", she asked in a murmur. "Why do you call them that?". Her gaze dropped back down to the shoes, her hands tugging her dress, holding it against her thighs to it wasn't blocking her view of her feet. "They look like regular smart shoes to me... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:28 am

"They're school shoes because you'll be wearing them to go to school." Amanda says simply. Suzie griiiiiins and claps her hands together.

"My school?!"
"Indeed."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:44 am

Georgia felt her knees weaken beneath her, and for a second she thought they were going to give way. She'd felt like this twice before today already. First, when she'd woken up and seen how young she'd become, and secondly, when the Hellchemist had revealed it was permanent. "But... Auntie Amanda... ", she mumbled, a shocked expression on her young face as she heard Suzie's excited reaction behind her.

"I... I already graduated school... ", she whispered, "And... with all those people there... someone is bound to notice I don't exactly fit in amongst teenagers... ", she continued, backing up slightly, and lowering herself back down onto the bench.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:22 am

Amanda sits next to Georgia and pulls her into a hug, gently stroking her hair

"Hon, if I create another identity for you, routine checks will find that you should be attending school. If you're not, that'll draw unwanted attention which we don't need."

Suzie sits on the other side of Georgia and hugs her too.

"Don't worry, I'll help you fit in..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:39 am

Georgia leaned into Amanda, pushing her send around the woman. Looking into her friend's eyes, it was clear she knew Amanda was right. The easiest way to do this was to live life exactly as Georgia Hepkins would. Her cheeks went red as she thought about going back to school, but Suzie's promise to help her did much to ease her worries.

"You're right... again. It's just... kinda embarassing to imagine. I thought school was behind me now, a long way behind me!", she murmured. "I think it's just sunk in that I'm not going back to being an adult anytime soon...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying