Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:50 am

Amanda nods and kisses Georgia on the head, giving her a tight squeeze before letting her go.

"Anyway... now for the fun part. Phone shopping."

She puts the shoes back in the box and takes them to the counter
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:21 am

Georgia smiled at the kiss, and returned the squeeze before leaning down to put the shoes she borrowed from Suzie back on. Standing up, she smoothed her dress and turned to Suzie, "Well I can see where you get your hugging powers from. It's obviously a talent that runs in the family", she smiled. "I knew she was a good Mom... but I didn't realise just how good until she started acting like she's MY Mom", she blushed.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Suzie giggles and offers Georgia her original shoes back.

"Aww, thank you hon." Amanda says, her cheeks going pink as she pays the clerk for the shoes
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:20 am

Georgia's eyes widened a little as she realised Amanda had heard her. Looking deeply embarrassed, she latched onto Suzie's hand, "I can't believe I'm actually saying these words... but you're a great big sister too, Suzie", she blushed as they waited for Amanda to pay for the shoes.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:59 am

Like mother like daughter! Suzie's cheeks go a warm pink before she hugs Georgia tightly.

"Thanks so much~"

Amanda takes the bag with the shoes and leads the girls... to a cellphone store! Different kinds of phones are in display and everything is a clean white
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:55 am

Even the girly pink dress was starting to feel more normal as they made their way through the mall before reaching the cellphone store, and it's stick felt even more alien to Georgia than the clothes in the teen stores had. "I don't even know where to start...", she mumured to Suzie. "Can I get one like yours?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:13 am

Amanda and Suzie both nod.

"Sounds good! Want it in pink?" Amanda asks as she take a copy of Suzie's mobile in pink from the wall
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:49 am

Pink had never played a big part in Georgia Jones' life, infact, she couldn't think of anything she had owned that was pink! It seemed that Georgia Hepkins was quite a fan however, and after recalling Amanda's warning about needing to make people believe she was this new identity, she nodded her head with a slight blush, "Yes please, Auntie Amanda". Turning to Suzie she whispered in a quiet voice, "I guess your cousin Georgia really likes pink...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:46 am

Suzie giggles and puts an arm around Georgia.

"Guess she does~"

Up at the counter, the clerk gets one of the real phones from the back, another putting the display back up. Amanda pays and puts it in a fancy paper bag which she hands to Georgia.

"There you go~"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:40 am

Georgia cuddled happily with Suzie, watching as Amanda got her new phone and brought it over. "Thanks, Auntie Amanda", she smiled, taking the fancy bag from her. "Do you think we could get a few purses or bags? Just to put everything in, like my phone, and... stuff. Maybe one small, and one big?", she suggested. "I won't pick expensive ones...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:46 pm

Amanda pauses for a moment and thinks.

"Hadn't thought of that... but yes, some purses would be good. And a backpack for school."

She leads the pair to a bag store. Different kinds of purses and backpacks hang from the wall
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:54 pm

"What's your school like? I bet it's way different to the one I went to... ", she said to Suzie as they walked along behind Amanda, the bag with her phone lightly swaying back and forth. This shopping thing was coming to her more easily with each new store, as barely five minutes after entering, she already had a little white leather purse with a long strap that would go up across the chest and over the shoulder, a cream tote bag with shoulder straps, and a pink Hello Kitty backpack that she'd decided fitted with the rest of the pink things they'd bought.

"Is this too much, Auntie Amanda? A lot of the new clothes don't have pockets... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:23 pm

Amanda pats Georgia on the head and shakes her head.

"It's fine dear. Those look good on you anyway~"

She takes the bags and takes them up to the counter
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Georgia wrinkled her nose with an amused grin as Amanda patted her on the head before taking her new bags up to the counter to pay for them. "We already spent so much today... I hope she's been using that bank card I gave her... ", she murmured, before glancing up at Suzie.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:36 pm

Suzie giggles and puts an arm around Georgia.

"Nah, that was my dad's bank card. He just lets mom use it in lieu of child support payments." she mutters, a tinge of resentment in her voice
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying