Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:32 pm

"You're welcome sweetie." the receptionist says kindly and she places their appointment on the computer. She then hands Suzie and Georgia a sugar-free lollipop each.

Amanda thanks the woman and heads back to the car
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:26 am

Georgia's blush brightened as she saw the lollipop, but she watched Suzie take one before reaching out to accept, and thanked the woman again. By the time they reached the car, she was sucking on the lollipop, "I hate the dentist... ", she muttered to the older teenager.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:12 pm

"Everyone hates dentists. Even other dentists." Suzie says with a giggle as she sucks her own lollipop.

"Okay, now we go shopping, then home." Amanda says as she starts the car
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:37 am

Georgia gave Suzie a little grin as they climbed back into the car. She was seeing the other teenager in a whole new light, discovering a side to her that she'd never even known was there. Without properly realising it, she was starting to see Suzie as a big sister, someone to look up to.

"I can't wait to get home... all this shopping has worn me out".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:37 am

"Same here." Suzie says with a suppressed yawn
"Me three." Amanda says as she pulls into the local supermarket, luckily finding a space near the doors
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:52 am

Georgia smiled to herself as each member of her family revealed they were feeling just the same as her. Climbing out of the car, she took her new tote bag with her, hanging it from her shoulder. "I've never dyed my hair before...", she said to the two as they walked around the car. "But I've always loved the colour you two have".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:11 am

Suzie and Amanda blush.

"It's not that great..." Suzie murmurs as they head inside. Thankfully it's just past their busiest hours so the place isn't too packed.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:19 am

"Well I think it is", she smiled, reaching up to stroke her fingers through Suzie's ponytailed hair. She giggled to herself, and then wrapped her arms around the other teen as they walked into the supermarket. "Wow, even the supermarkets are better in this neighbourhood... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:54 am

Suzie giggles and puts her arm around Georgia as Amanda leads the two to the hair care aisle.

"Hmm... what's the closest to our hair color?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:36 am

Georgia came to a stop just behind Amanda, peering at the wide range of hair products. She'd never used anything fancy before, but had quite liked the lingering strawberry scent that had hung around her all day since using one of Suzie's shampoos that morning. Her gaze travelled along the bottles, with one clear contained filled with dark red liquid catching her eye. It claimed to be cherry scented. Without thinking about it, Georgia pulled it down from the shelf.

Chewing her bottom lip, she spotted another, this one banana scented, and soon had a bottle of that in her hands too. Wandering a little further down the aisle, utterly distracted by the products, she ended up infront of a huge selection of make-up aimed at teenagers, her brown eyes slightly wide. Georgia had never really been a fan of make-up, hating how expensive it could become when all she needed it for was fitting in at work.

"Hey... Suzie...", she called, looking embarassed. "Is this... cool?", she asked awkwardly, pointing to a clear plastic case that held several tubes of glittery nail polish. She was blushing as she looked back at the other teenager, but clearly fascinated. "I thought... it might help...", she murmured. That wasn't entirely true. She felt oddly drawn to the distinctly immature selection, and again thought back to how flustered she'd got at the sight of the woman in the store shoe's cleavage, and what Suzie had said about it.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Suzie walks over as Amanda compares two hair dyes, trying to find the one that was closest to her own hair color. The older teen examines the nail polish and smiles.

"Yeah, I think this stuff would suit you. But why?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:22 am

Georgia seemed to get more embarrassed by the question, and shrugged her shoulders as she added the nail polish to what she'd already gathered, "I... I thought they looked cool... ", she mumbled, although the look on her face suggested she didn't trust her own opinion of what was 'cool' very much.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:24 am

Suzie raises an eyebrow, but pats Georgia on the head.

"I think they would look great on you. C'mon, let's ask Mom."

She leads the younger girl over to Amanda, who has finally singled out the best dye.

"Okay I got it... what's all this?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:41 am

Georgia smiled nervously at Suzie, but the embarassed look returned when they reached Amanda. "Do you think I could get these, Auntie Amanda? I... I'll pay for them... if there's anything left on my card...". She realised, for the first tube in a very long while she wasn't going to have money of her own. She'd taken for granted just picking up whatever she wanted while in a store, but now everything would need Amanda's approval.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:25 am

Amanda gives a small smile and nods, taking the makeup and body was from Georgia.

"Sure thing hon." she says, leading them to the checkout
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying