Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:43 am

Georgia let out a relieved sigh as Amanda took the things without questioning why she'd chosen those in particular. Her brown eyes lingered on the way Amanda's hips swayed as she walked ahead of them, and then glanced down at her short fingernails as she followed with Suzie. After a little silence, she spoke up to the teen.

"Do you really think what the Hellchemist did messed with my head somehow?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:55 am

Suzie looks at Georgia, placing a finger to her lips.

"Hmm... it's possible. But you still seem the same to me. Why do you think that?" she asks as Amanda pays for the dye, body wash and makeup
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:31 am

"Because of what you said when I got all embarassed in the shoe store... by things that don't normally embarass me like that. I'm worried I might forget who I am, Suzie...", she murmured with a slight frown, "... but I know how to stop that", she continued, lowering her voice. "I just need to get back to being the Possum as soon as possible. Well, maybe not the Possum, but a fresh start. You'll help, right? You can't tell your Mom though!".

"She didn't like me doing that kind of stuff before, so if she thinks she has to hold ny hand in the mall now, she definitley won't like this. I don't want to... disobey her.  I mean, she's doing so much for me, it wouldn't feel right", she murmured, trying to justify the drastic shift of authority in her relationship with Amanda.  "But if I don't bring that kind of stuff up... she won't tell me not to do it... and I won't feel guilty!". 
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Suzie listens carefully, a frown forming on her face.

"Mrmm... I dunno Georgia, it's dangerous... and we wouldn't let you forget..."

She puts her arm around the smaller girl, pulling her close.

"I'll think about it..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:35 pm

"I know it's dangerous, but I'm good at it, Suzie. I was never strong in the first place, this won't change much... and I kinda learned my lesson about going after the super villains", she blushed, glancing down at her skinny teenage form clad in the pink dress as she leaned into Suzie. Now she didn't just need Amanda's permission for things... but apparently Suzie's too. Still, she hugged the other girl tight, "I won't rush into anything. I got a feeling that it might take a while to get used to the changes to my body... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:32 pm

"C'mon girls!" Amanda calls as the purchases are bagged.

"We'll talk more later..." Suzie whispers before running after her mother
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:25 am

Georgia nodded and ran after her, smiling up Amanda when they reached her, "Thanks, Auntie Amanda". Despite being the most embarassing day of her life, Amanda would have seen Georgia smiling more today than she had in the last five years combined!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:42 am

Amanda leads the girls back to the card and squeezes the bag in the back with the rest of the day's shopping.

Suzie opens the door for Georgia, raising an eyebrow at the younger girl
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:03 am

Georgia came to a stop infront of Suzie, avd frowned up at the expression on the other girl's face. She held her dress with one hand and carefully climbed into the back of the car, yet her cheeks still went pink just from knowing Suzie thought she needed this much help.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:13 am

Suzie giggles and climbs in after Georgia before closing the door.

"So, what were you two talking about?" Amanda asks as she pulls out of the supermarket parking lot
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:36 am

Georgia's eyes widened slightly and darted to the front of the car. "Umm...", she murmured, "I was wondering... if Suzie thought I was acting differently. I don't feel different, but I wasn't sure. Having your body sucked back into puberty could have all sort of effects on your mind, right? Hormones and all that stuff...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:45 pm

Amanda nods at the half-truth and smiles.

"It's possible, but we'll be here to make sure you don't forget." she says with a reassuring head pat.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:49 pm

"That's what Suzie said... ", she murmured, the pat on the head making her feet more childish than even the pink dress did, yet at the same time... it was comforting. She chewed her bottom lip, and wondered if she could actually forget the whole crime fighting thing... and just be be who Amanda wanted her to be. Her cheeks went a little pink, and she peered out of the window as they drove through the city. "I think I left my apartment key in the pocket of those old jeans with my phone... ", she muttered.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:54 pm

"I have it remember? How do you think we got in to your apartment?" Amanda asks as she pulls into the parking lot of her apartment building and parks in her space.

"Oh man, lugging all those bags up is gonna be a pain..." Suzie murmurs.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:02 pm

She chewed her bottom lip slightly. Not having the key made it easier to think that she'd never had the apartment in the first place. There wasn't much point in insisting on having it though, as she wouldn't be going back to that place like this. "We did get kinda carried away, didn't we... ", she murmured to Suzie as she climbed out of the car after the other teenager, once again bringing her new bag with her.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying