Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Amanda opens the boot and looks down at all the bags.

"Hmm... I'll get one of the attendants to help us out. You two stay here." she says, heading for the lobby
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:18 pm

"You have... attendants?", asked the stunned looking Georgia as Amanda walked off. "It's like living in one of those five star hotels or something... ", she murmured, ".... not that I've ever stayed in one of those places". It was kind of embarrassing how much she was looking forward to her new life, and she blushed a little brighter as she looked up at Suzie, "I guess we need to decide a whole bunch of new details about Georgia Hepkins, huh?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:32 pm

Suzie smiles and pats Georgia on the head

"You'll have to go over the details with Mom about what she's fabricated." she says with a nod
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:35 pm

"Yeah, but I want you to help... you know more about being a teenager than either of us do... ", she said, her nose crinkling at being patted on the head again. "You're enjoying this, aren't you? I... I was kinda worried that this was gonna be hard on you... having me kinda thrust into your life like this... ", she said, leaning in to give her a hug.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:42 pm

"Well~ I always wanted a little sister, and so I can have one now! For a little while at least." Suzie says as Amanda returns with an attendant. He grabs several bags and carries them on his arms, leaving just five. Amanda takes two, as does Suzie leaving Georgia to carry the last one, the bag with her makeup, body wash and hair dye
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:45 pm

She squeezed Suzie firmly, no sign of protesting at being referred to as a little sister. It still felt strange to hear this girl she'd seen as a child for so long calling her that, but if it made Suzie happy, then Georgia was happy. When Amanda arrived with the attendant, she watched them gather the bags before blushing as she was left with just one. "I could have carried more... ", she muttered as she took it out of the car and turned to follow them.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:55 pm

Amanda locks the car, causing the boot that Georgia so thoughtlessly left open to close.

"Don't forget to close it if you take the last bag." she scolds lightly as they reach the elevators!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:59 pm

"Sorry, Auntie Amanda... ", said the guilty looking teen as they reached the elevator. This time she failed to even realise how strange it was for her long time friend to be telling her off like that. Her brown eyes nervously glanced up at the attendant, before she quickly looked away as they stepped through the sliding doors.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:05 pm

Amanda jabs the button for her floor, causing the doors to close and the elevator to move up, opening at their floor. She rushes to their apartment, unlocks the door and gets inside, dumping the bags on the floor. She tips the attendant as Suzie flops onto the couch.

"Woof... what a day..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:12 am

Georgia set her shopping bag down as she got inside, as well as slipping the tote bag from her shoulder to set it on the couch. A giggle slipped from her lips as the another teen flopped down infront of her, and without thinking she tumbled down on top of Suzie to give her a hug, forgetting all about being careful in her loose dress once again!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:54 am

Suzie yelps and giggles, cuddling Georgia back. Her dress has ridden up unfortunately, but she would likely only realize that when Amanda quickly tugs her dress back down. The delivery men have arrived with her bunk!

"Uh... where do you want us to set it up?" one asks
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:50 am

Georgia wriggles around, blushing as she realised they were not alone. "That was quick...", she whispered to Suzie. Her arms were still wrapped around the other girl as they cuddled. "Can you believe we're going to be sharing a room from now on? I'd never have imagined anybody this a week ago, but... it feels like I've been this way longer than a day...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:08 am

Suzie smiles and cuddles Georgia, helping her sit up.

"Hope you don't mind bunking with me." she says as the delivery men assemble the bunk in Suzie's room
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:21 am

"Of course I don't mind. I'm actually looking forward to it. I never had any brothers or sisters as a kid, but wanted one so much. Now I do", she blushed with a smile as she sat up, peering through the open doorway into Suzie's room. "Do you have friend's over much ?", she asked curiously.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:28 am

"Every now and again." Suzie says as she rummages in one of the shopping bags, extracting the hair dye.

"Wanna put this in now?" she asks.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying