Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:21 am

Suzie beams and nods, pulling Georgia into a hug. Amanda knocks on the bathroom door and peeks her head around.

"I'm just gonna order some pizza for tea girls. What would you like?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:12 am

Georgia returned the hug, and blushed when Amanda appeared in the doorway. "Um... I'll have whatever Suzie is having", she said with a nod. "Hey, Auntie Amanda, guess what? I'm going to take ballet classes at school and try to become a cheerleader", she said, looking both shy and excited as she shared the news.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:32 am

"Oh is that right? Sounds like fun." Amanda says with a smile.

"Oh, and your bed is ready if you wanna check it out." she adds as she takes the house phone
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:51 am

Georgia hesitantly peeked around the door before stepping out of the bathroom. She made her way through to the room she'd now be sharing with Suzie and slowly pushed the door open to find the bunk bed. For some reason, she found herself smiling brightly as she headed over to it. "We're now officially roomies, Suzie!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:53 am

Her bed stands above Suzie's bed in all it's pink splendour! It's mattress is already on it, but no sheets yet. Suzie looks into the room from behind Georgia, putting her arms around the younger girl

"Yeah, we are~"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:28 am

Georgia smiled as she felt the hug, "We should probably go put all those new clothes away in the closet, huh? If there's any room left in there after all your clothes", she teased with a grin as she twisted around to look up at Suzie. "Or should I put them somewhere else?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:40 pm

"They should do, it's not that full." Suzie says with a smile as she opens said closet and moves all her clothes to the left side.

"Left is my stuff, right is yours. Sound good?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Georgia smiled brightly as she watched Suzie push her clothes to the one side, leaving space for the younger teen's things to go in beside them. "Sounds perfect", she replied with a nod. She didn't realise most of the clothes they'd bought for her wouldn't really be things Suzie would wear anyway, so it wasn't like it was going to be easy to get them mixed up!

"Should we wait til my hair is done before moving them all in?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:33 pm

"Nah, let's do it now. The pizza will probably be here by the time your hair is done. May as well get it out of the way." Suzie says. She retrieves the many shopping bags and starts hanging them on hooks and putting them in the closet.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:41 pm

"Hey... I'm sure I don't remember picking half these things out... ", she blushed. The worrying part was that she remembered picking out an awful lot of clothes, but the bags were filled with even more! For all her teasing of Suzie over how many different outfits she had... Georgia must now be getting close, and all from one shopping trip! "Did... your Mom get me a uniform from school?", she asked as she hung things up.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:45 pm

"Yeah, she did, when you were putting on that dress." Suzie says as she extracts said uniform! It looks like a smaller version of the one Georgia saw Suzie in... was it really only last night?

"The uniform is the best part of my school. Several fashion designers have said that they love it."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:51 pm

"You did always look very smart in it... ", she murmured, still finding it hard to imagine herself wearing the uniform she was so used to seeing on Suzie. Noticing the size difference, she chewed her lip for a moment. "Suzie... how old do you think I am? I thought I was only a year younger than you at the most... but now I'm not so sure anymore... ", she said, although, spending most of the day in a pretty pink dress and pigtails as she had would make anyone question their own maturity.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:24 pm

"It's kinda hard to tell..." Suzie murmurs a she hangs up the uniform.

"But officially, you'll be however old Mom puts you down to be." she quickly adds, giving Georgia a hug
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:11 am

Georgia leans into the hug, wrapping her arms around Suzie as she peered over the girl's shoulder and the red and gold uniform in the closet. In some ways, it was similar to what she was used to wearing to work every day... there was a skirt, a blouse and a jacket at least, but at the same time, it was so different. A shiver ran down her spine, making her squirm a little before she kissed the other girl's cheek.

"It's kinda strange... the thought of wearing that, and going to school still seems really strange... but other things, like thinking of you as a big sister and your Mom as... kinda like my Mom too... it feels like that's how we've been for a long time... ", she murmured.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:31 am

Suzie rubs Georgia's back with a smile before releasing the girl and kissing her on the cheek

"I agree. This just feels... right."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying