I Am You|Em Era Uoy

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: I Am You|Em Era Uoy

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:08 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Thanks, and you make a rather nice chain whip, too." She answered back.

"Thanks! Now, I think the only way out of here is to best your Shadow, but it won't be easy, so you have a choice. You could team up with someone, but if you do, they'll learn all your most repressed secrets when you do confront your Shadow. What do you wanna do?" her animus asks

Harri-chan wrote:"Darkest secrets?", asked Elliot, glancing at her before chewing his bottom lip. "They look as if they're doing just fine on their own... ", he muttered, and started to wander off on his own with Elise. "How... how will it know my secrets?", he asked, blushing, carrying the heeled shoes in one hand, the other tugging at the black dress.

"Because it is all your secrets. Every little thing you've repressed is a part of your Shadow." Elise says as Elliot spots a familiar sight... the comic shop!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:31 am

"Oh god... if I go in there like this we have to act like I'm a girl. It's better than explaining why I'm a boy in a dress...", he groaned as he approached. Coming to a stop outside, he leaned down and slipped his feet back into the strappy here's before straightening up. Drawing a deep breath, he grasped the door handle and pulled it open, stepping inside.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:38 am

"..." Konoko thinks about that. "I think I'd rather do it alone."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Charge? Lick? That's unfortunate! Undead abominations like Yelanda already have super human reflexes, and giving them a weapon? The vampire thrusts the blade forward at the right moment -- attempting to turn the Shadow into a Shadow-shishkabob.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:46 am

Harri-chan wrote:"Oh god... if I go in there like this we have to act like I'm a girl. It's better than explaining why I'm a boy in a dress...", he groaned as he approached. Coming to a stop outside, he leaned down and slipped his feet back into the strappy here's before straightening up. Drawing a deep breath, he grasped the door handle and pulled it open, stepping inside.

And so, Elliot enters the comic book shop... only to find the place totally empty! An unnatural chill fills the air and he may have to squint to make out much of anything.

KonokoHasano wrote:"..." Konoko thinks about that. "I think I'd rather do it alone."

"Fair enough. You're most likely to find your Shadow in the place where you spend a lot if time in the physical world." her animus advises.

Vomica wrote:Charge? Lick? That's unfortunate! Undead abominations like Yelanda already have super human reflexes, and giving them a weapon? The vampire thrusts the blade forward at the right moment -- attempting to turn the Shadow into a Shadow-shishkabob.

The rapier stabs through the Shadow's mouth as it's own forward motion impales it further! It vanishes in a cloud of black vapor.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:27 pm

"Fair enough. You're most likely to find your Shadow in the place where you spend a lot if time in the physical world." her animus advises.

"Then that means..." Quickly heads towards the Hasano Estate!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Elliot paused just inside the store, frowning as he saw in empty, dark and cold. "Hey... what gives?", he asked the girl on his shoulder. "Where is everyone else?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:11 pm

The rapier stabs through the Shadow's mouth as it's own forward motion impales it further! It vanishes in a cloud of black vapor.

she gives another flourish of the blade, and smirks. Bringing her body to a rest, "...that wasn't much of a challenge." Yelanda relaxes at that.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:26 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Then that means..." Quickly heads towards the Hasano Estate!

The Hasano Estate is found! However, it's pitch black inside and everything feels a little off...

"Be careful... you might run into the Shadows of those you care about." Konoko's animus whispers.

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot paused just inside the store, frowning as he saw in empty, dark and cold. "Hey... what gives?", he asked the girl on his shoulder. "Where is everyone else?".

"There's only one other thing in here... can't you feel it?" Elise asks

Suddenly, a high-pitched keening laugh fills the store!

Vomica wrote:she gives another flourish of the blade, and smirks. Bringing her body to a rest, "...that wasn't much of a challenge." Yelanda relaxes at that.

"Don't let your guard down. Feral Shadows are much weaker than rational ones." her animus says as he reverts to the tiny male form.

"And I'm afraid to say that the only way out of here is to find and best your own Shadow."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:08 pm

"It... ?", gulped Elliot. "I guess it's not one of the regular custom... ", he was cut off by the high-pitched laughter, a sound which sent a chill down his spine. One hand tugged nervously on the short black party dress, "Elise... what was that?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:40 pm

The Hasano Estate is found! However, it's pitch black inside and everything feels a little off...

"Be careful... you might run into the Shadows of those you care about." Konoko's animus whispers.

"Man... sounds bothersome." Konoko said as she walked around, looking for her shadow.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:34 am

Yelanda blinks, and frowns "My own Shadow? Do you have any ideas what in the name of Hell that could be?"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:10 am

Harri-chan wrote:"It... ?", gulped Elliot. "I guess it's not one of the regular custom... ", he was cut off by the high-pitched laughter, a sound which sent a chill down his spine. One hand tugged nervously on the short black party dress, "Elise... what was that?".

"It's here..."

From the shadows emerges... Elliot. He resembles the other Shadows, his skin a clammy grey and his eyes a shining yellow. He's wearing a frilly pink and white dress with white thigh-high socks and pink mary janes. His hair has been tied up into pigtails with yellow ribbons.

"Ahhh... my hero has come! But it's a shame that he's such an effeminate loser~

KonokoHasano wrote:"Man... sounds bothersome." Konoko said as she walked around, looking for her shadow.

As she enters the estate, she can hear the sounds of footsteps descending the stairs...

"Get ready..."

Vomica wrote:Yelanda blinks, and frowns "My own Shadow? Do you have any ideas what in the name of Hell that could be?"

"Your Shadow is every part of you that you've repressed. Everything you felt, thought and believed, but repressed. You can usually find them in the places you spend the most time." her animus says
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:51 am

Elliot didn't know which was the stronger emotion, his fear or his shame as the other him energies from the shadows clad in the frilly dress and pigtails. "Being in touch with my feminine side is not a bad thing...", he protested, the line sounding as if it had many rehearsed many times. "At least I'm dressed appropriately for an adult... you look like you took fashion advice from a six year old!".

Turning his head slightly, he whispered to Elise, "Do I have to... fight it?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:37 am

As she enters the estate, she can hear the sounds of footsteps descending the stairs...

"Get ready..."

Konoko tenses up slightly, but remains calm as she watches the stairs.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse