Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:37 am

"Do you think we left the dye on long enough now?", she asked as she stepped back. "I can use some of my new shampoo when washing out", she said with an excited looking smile as she searched through the bags to pull out the bottles. "Oh! And my phone! You'll have to show me that after dinner!", she said.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:30 pm

"Hm? Nah, you just rinse it with warm water. And sure, after dinner." Suzie says as she leads Georgia back to the bathroom
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:24 am

Closing the closet door, Georgia followed Suzie back to the bathroom. She pulled the towel from around her torso, and then stepped towards the sink and carefully eased the plastic cap off her head...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:12 am

"Close your eyes, don't want this stuff getting in your eyes."

Suzie turns on the tap, pouring warm water in her hair. Taking the plastic glove, she unfolds Georgia's hair, making sure all the dye is washed out and the water runs clear before turning the tap off.

"Take a look."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:27 am

Georgia did as she was told, closing her eyes as Suzie turned on the tap, and she felt the warm water run through her hair. When it finally stopped, she slowly lifted her head, her eyes peeking open to peer at her new identity in the mirror before before her. Seeing her hair now with Hepkins family redness, she broke into a smile. "Wow... it looks great!", she exclaimed.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:40 pm

"Yeah it does!" Suzie says as she wraps up Georgia's hair in a warm towel and starts drying.

"You could easily pass as my sister now..." she murmurs.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:40 am

Georgia continued to look at herself in the mirror as Suzie dried her hair. "I guess I don't have to worry about people recognising me anymore... even I can't see the old me now...", she said with a little blush. "I wonder how much The Hellchemist knows about us... I could do without seeing that amused look on her face again", she muttered.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:13 pm

"Hopefully not much. I don't wanna see her again either." Suzie says with a frown as she finishes drying Georgia's hair.

"Girls, the pizza's here!" Amanda calls from the living room
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:34 am

Hearing Amanda call, Georgia went to the closet, and tugged on a snug white t-shirt with a panda on the chest, before pulling a pair of denim shortalls on over it. Slipping a thin, black plastic hairband over her head, she hurried out from the bedroom.

"What do you think, Auntie Amanda?", she asked, still pulling the straps up over her shoulders.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Amanda looks at Georgia, holding two pizza boxes in her hands. A smiles slowly grows on her face as she puts them on the table.

"You look amazing hon. Like a Hepkins."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Pulling a chair out, she sat herself down at the table, brushing long strands of her newly auburn hair back over her shoulders. "I feel like one too", she smiled at Amanda as she looked up at the woman. In the back of her head, she couldn't help but wonder if the Hellchemist had unwittingly done her a favour. Sure, she'd lost her maturity, but had gained a family! "Pizza twice in one day... I better start planning some exercise", she murmured, used to the slower metabolism of an adult body.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Amanda opens the boxes, revealing a ham and pineapple pizza and a chicken and apricot pizza.

"You and me both hon." Amanda says with a laugh as she extracts a slice and bites into it
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:17 pm

"I guess joining those clubs at school will help with that, huh, Suzie?", she smiled at the other teen as she took a bite from a slice of pizza. Her brown eyes shifted back to Amanda, and she blushed a little, "Can you remember what I was like in my teens? I was telling Suzie how I was so not the cheerleader sort... but she's convinced me to give it a go".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:07 pm

"Hm? Oh yes, you didn't much like cheerleaders back then. You thought they were snobby." Amanda says with a giggle as she ruffles Georgia's hair.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:28 pm

Georgia bites into another slice of pizza as her hair was ruffled. She grins back at Amanda as she chews before gulping down the mouthful, "I also thought they were dumb for making getting the attention of boys their main goal in life... but I'll be doing it to keep fit, so it's totally different", she said with a shrug of her shoulders and glanced over at Suzie. "Right?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying