Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Suzie grins and gives Georgia a thumbs-up

"Of course! And if you do start getting snobbish, I'll be there to give you a stern talking-to!" she says, poking her tongue out. Amanda giggles and nods. "Good girl."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:45 pm

"I'm not gonna become like one of those girls... I might not even make the cheering team at all... ", she murmured between mouthfuls of pizza. "Do you think you'll have all the paperwork fixed in time for Monday morning, Auntie Amanda?", she asked, again not even seeming to realise she was still using that name. "I was talking to Suzie about it earlier... and we agreed I'd need to memorise all sorts of facts and stuff about who I am now, incase people ask questions... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:56 pm

Amanda nods.

"I'll be using tomorrow to set up the identity of Georgia Hepkins. I'll leave early and head in to city hall to make your fake identity. Once that's done, I'll call the school and get you set up. Then I'll come home and you'll have to memorize some things."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:47 am

"Did you figure out how old I'd be? Suzie wasn't sure... ", she murmured, glancing down at herself again as she took another bite of pizza. "I guess I won't be in Suzie's class... but I shouldn't be too far behind... right?", she asked, somewhat nervously as she looked back to her longtime friend.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:54 am

"I can't say for sure hon, but I imagine you can't be that much younger than Suzie. You'll only be a year behind her, two years at best. I promise." Amanda says

"Don't worry, we might not be in the same classes, but I'll be there for you!" Suzie says, giving Georgia a hug.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:28 am

Georgia's brown eyes studied Suzie, and she nodded her head slowly to Amanda's words before leaning into the other teenager to return the hug, squeezing her gently but firmly. "I'm so lucky to have you both", she said with a blush.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:37 am

Amanda smiles and walks around the table, pulling both girls into a hug.

"And we're happy to have you Georgia."
"Yeah!" Suzie adds with a giggle, kissing the younger girl on the cheek
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Georgia laughed as Amanda joined the hug. Even though the Hellchemist had stolen away her adulthood, it was hard to think of this situation as anything other than an improvement in her life. She hadn't realised quite how lonely she'd been, until she'd spent the day with Amanda and Suzie. The other teenager's kiss on the cheek was returned before she turned back to her pizza.

"Do you think they mentioned me on the news? For going up against the Hellchemist like that?", she asked after swallowing her mouthful.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:45 pm

"Maybe they did. It's news time now." Amanda says.

Taking the TV remote, she turns the TV on.

"... hundreds injured in the initial downpour, but no fatalities. In local news, a new metahuman villain going by the name Hellchemist held up the 31st Street bank last night. Police had the building grounded when local vigilante The Possum rushed into the building. Police don't know what happened during the confrontation, but a few minutes later the Hellchemist fled the scene. Police found The Possum inside but she refused to comment.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:29 pm

"Why do they have to word it like that?", whined the teenage Georgia. "Why can't they say the Hellchemist was chased from the scene by the Possum!". She was frowning deeply as she looked up at the news report on the television, "Ugh... I hate that reporter, she can never say anything nice about me!". If she'd been forgetting the downside of what the Hellchemist had done to her, she certainly got a reminder as she sat there watching the busty female reporter play down her achievements on the news. Her cheeks were rather red as she glared up at the screen and took another bite of pizza.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:25 am

Amanda puts her arm around Georgia and pulls her into a sidealong hug, the young girl's face getting dangerously close to her old friend's chest.

"Don't worry about it hon. You know that you chased her away and that's what's important." she says, soothingly stroking Georgia's auburn hair
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:01 pm

Georgia didn't seem to be making any effort to control her sulking, or even she was, then she was doing a very job at it. She whined slightly as she was pulled into the hug, only realising what had happened after her face was pressed right up against the curves of Amanda's breasts. She blushed, but it was comforting... and her brown eyes peered upwards when the woman spoke while soothing her hair. In the back of her mind, she was questioning wether this was right, but it felt so nice, it couldn't be wrong...

"Thanks, Auntie Amanda... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:12 am

"You're welcome hon." Amanda says, giving Georgia a gentle squeeze before letting her go.

Suzie finishes another slice of pizza and stands up.

"Gotta go!" she yelps, running into the bathroom
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:26 am

Georgia watched Suzie dash off to the bathroom, before turning to watch Amanda eat in silence, a smile on her lips as she admired her friend. Amanda was far more beautiful than that reporter, yet Georgia felt less jealous of her, and didn't really understand why. "Maybe her potion just messed with my head... but I like you kinda being my Mom...", she said, pausing briefly to blush, "... it feels right. Is that weird?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:11 am

Amanda's cheeks go a very warm pink as Georgia admits that she likes her mothering the young girl. Suddenly, she grasps Georgia under the arms and lifts her up, sitting the young girl on her lap.

"Well... that could be a possibility... but it might not. If I feel that you're... losing yourself, I'll be there. But there's no shame in trying to make the best of this."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying