Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:21 am

Georgia let out a suprised yelp and blushed at the superior strength of Amanda, even though the woman stopped fighting crime such a long time ago. It only took a moment for her smile to return however, as she shifted herself slightly on her old friend's lap. "I'm pretty sure I can remember everything...", she murmured. "I guess we'll see if my memory is still so great after filling it with memories of a whole second life...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:40 am

Amanda chuckles and undoes Georgia's hair from it's ribbons. Taking a brush from her bag she begins brushing the young girl's hair, humming softly.

"Suzie won't let me do this any more... hope you don't mind if I try to find a bright side in this too." she says, her voice taking on a strange pitch
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:59 am

After everything Amanda had done today, after all the money she'd spent on Georgia, there was no way she could refuse such a simple request. Although it didn't escape her notice that Amanda had already started before asking if she could. "Of course I don't mind...". She blushed a little at the thought of taking Suzie's place for the things the strong-minded teen felt she was too mature for, but having her hair brushed was so relaxing, she couldn't understand why the other girl would turn this down.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:37 am

Suzie emerges from the bathroom and squees at the sight of Georgia and Amanda.

"Oh wow, you two look so cute like that! Don't move!"

She dashes to her-and Georgia's-bedroom
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:01 am

"I think I've had my photo taken more today than in the whole of the last ten years...", she murmured as Suzie disappeared into their bedroom. "I think I better get used to it, huh?", she smiled, leaning into Amanda. "Are you sure I'm not too heavy to be sitting here?", she asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:19 am

"I'm fine hon." Amanda says as she pats Georgia on the head.

Suzie emerges with her camera and points it at the pair.

"Hold that pose~"

She takes the photo!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:32 am

Georgia's brown eyes turn back towards Suzie as she re-appears. There was still a little blushing going on, but there was also a big, genuine smile as she happily posed for the photograph with Amanda. "What do you do with all these photos you take?", she asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:44 am

"I save 'em to my laptop!" Suzie says. She goes over and shows the pair the screen of her digital camera. The picture she just took is on display, and if they didn't know any better it really did look like a mother and daughter posing for a photo!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:30 am

Georgia stared at the photo for a long time, the lip chewing that was occurring suggesting she was thinking about something. Her fingers grasped a few strands of her auburn hair, before placing then alongside Amanda's hair. Still sge didn't say anything, studying the photo again, and then Suzie.

"Do you think... we'd get away with passing me off as Suzie's sister instead of cousin?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:51 pm

"Well, physically yes... but Suzie's an only child. Her friends know it, my workmates know it. I never had a second child, never filed for maternity leave twice... all that would be too hard to explain away." Amanda explains.

"Why?" Suzie asks
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:33 am

Georgia's brown eyes were a little wider as she shifted around to look at Amanda as the woman explained, the disappointed slowly spreading across her young features, her shoulders steadily slumping down. "I understand... ", she murmured quietly.

Her cheeks went a little red as she looked back to Suzie, "I... I don't know... I guess I just thought since you felt so much like a sister, and your Mom felt so much... like my Mom... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:41 pm

"Aww..."

Suzie hugs Georgia and Amanda, the younger girl smooshed in between the mother and daughter.

"You might not be my sister on paper, but that's how I think of you..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:32 am

Georgia giggled as she was hugged while sat on Amanda's lap. Her arms reached around Suzie, giving her a squeeze. She knew she wasn't acting herself, with all this giggling, and hugging, but as far as she was concerned it was a definite improvement over the Georgia of old.

She brushed a kiss against the other teenager's cheek. "Now how come you don't let your Mom brush your hair? It feels really great... ", she explained, having been an adult too long to remember what it felt like as a teen when your parents treated you as if you were much younger.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:48 am

"Huh? Because I'm not her doll of course. That's stuff's for babies." Suzie says, poking her tongue out at Amanda. Since Georgia's on her friend's lap, she'll likely miss the glare she's shooting her daughter.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:53 am

Maybe after getting a closer look at teenage culture at school would have an affect on Georgia's stance, but for now she just rolled her eyes at Suzie, and relaxed back against Amanda. "Your loss... ", she shrugged with a grin. She was glad Amanda was enjoying it too, as it certainly made her feel a lot less odd for taking comfort from the situation.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying