Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:59 pm

AshK wrote:
Jade smiles back and happily takes Joey's hand and walks with her head on Joey's shoulder but not before noticing the crossdressed Anna and stares at him/her.

"Joey, hon does that boy look familiar to you?" Jade asks as she looks up at her boyfriend. "That boy is a bit feminine looking if you look close enough. I think we have like been trailed from my house."

+++++++++++++++++

Tony continued to give his girlfriend chase through the mall.

"Mina, come on, I didn't mean to offend you. Please come back." Tony said as he continued to give Mina chase.

"What do you mean? Umm...." said Joey as he looked at the person in question. He then laughed a little bit and then said, "I think you are being a bit silly."

-------

"Get away...get away...get away," cried MIna to herself as she kept running. She eventually found a bathroom and at once ran into it. SHe almost slipped but caught herself as she went into a stall.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:43 am

Tony was at a loss. What had he done to upset his girlfriend so badly? He thought she liked him. He guessed he was wrong, but then again, him and Mina were having such a good time. He couldn't figure out what went wrong. "What did I do?" Tony asked quietly to himself.

=========================================

"Maybe you're right Joey. There is just something familiar about that boy." Jade said. "He reminds me so much of my little sister Anna. She crossdresses sometimes. She still looks like a girl though despite all the trouble she goes through to look like a guy, her face gives her away. I love my sister, but sometimes she is just a bit weird."

Jade then lays her head on Joey's shoulder and snuggles.

"So like where were we headed to again?" Jade asked as she was so comfortable being with Joey that she forgot where they were going.

(Sorry it took so long. I've been busy as of late and I was encountering writer's block for my response to your previous post.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:59 pm

AshK wrote:Tony was at a loss. What had he done to upset his girlfriend so badly? He thought she liked him. He guessed he was wrong, but then again, him and Mina were having such a good time. He couldn't figure out what went wrong. "What did I do?" Tony asked quietly to himself.

=========================================

"Maybe you're right Joey. There is just something familiar about that boy." Jade said. "He reminds me so much of my little sister Anna. She crossdresses sometimes. She still looks like a girl though despite all the trouble she goes through to look like a guy, her face gives her away. I love my sister, but sometimes she is just a bit weird."

Jade then lays her head on Joey's shoulder and snuggles.

"So like where were we headed to again?" Jade asked as she was so comfortable being with Joey that she forgot where they were going.

(Sorry it took so long. I've been busy as of late and I was encountering writer's block for my response to your previous post.)

Mina heard Tony and then closed her eyes as she sat at a stall. SHe then yelled back, "You did that!

Mina didn't know how she heard what Tony said. It as done in a whisper but somehow she heard it.

-------------------------

"Crossdresses? That is silly. Then again you know your sister more then I do," said Joey as he saw what Jade was doing. He just smiled at her and then said, "You are so forgetful. Don't you remember, we are going to a costume shop."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:57 pm

"I thought you wanted to kiss me." Tony said through the thin door of the restroom. "I mean it seems you were purposely trying to get pizza sauce all over your face. Please forgive me Mina, I didn't mean to offend you. Besides that don't we have a movie to get to?"

hfakdfhadfhakdfjhadkfjadkjfadkjfhadkfjhadklfjhaskdljfhdakjshfjadkshf

"Joey, I so can't get you out of my head." Jade said. "Every guy I see reminds me of you. I see you in every guy I ecounter. Why do you think that is? You're all I can think about."

Jade then clung onto Joey for dear life. Joey then realized the same thing that Jade had realized. He indeed couldn't get Jade Green out of his mind.

(Again sorry for the delay Miki.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:09 pm

AshK wrote:"I thought you wanted to kiss me." Tony said through the thin door of the restroom. "I mean it seems you were purposely trying to get pizza sauce all over your face. Please forgive me Mina, I didn't mean to offend you. Besides that don't we have a movie to get to?"

hfakdfhadfhakdfjhadkfjadkjfadkjfhadkfjhadklfjhaskdljfhdakjshfjadkshf

"Joey, I so can't get you out of my head." Jade said. "Every guy I see reminds me of you. I see you in every guy I ecounter. Why do you think that is? You're all I can think about."

Jade then clung onto Joey for dear life. Joey then realized the same thing that Jade had realized. He indeed couldn't get Jade Green out of his mind.

(Again sorry for the delay Miki.)

"I-I-I wasn't it! That just happen is all!" yelled out Mina though the door almost on the verge of tears. She didn't know what had came over her. She just felt like running away but almost every part of her mind wanted to be with Tony. She didn't care about the movie even though she loves movies but still that had shook her up a lot.

-----------------------------------------

"That is nice," said Joey as he was thinking about Jade but kind of pulled out a bit to loosen up the grip that Jade had on him. He then gave Jade a soft smile and said, "Glad to hear that but I think you need to calm down a bit Jade. Kind of going too fast there."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"I-I-I wasn't it! That just happen is all!" yelled out Mina though the door almost on the verge of tears. She didn't know what had came over her. She just felt like running away but almost every part of her mind wanted to be with Tony. She didn't care about the movie even though she loves movies but still that had shook her up a lot.

-----------------------------------------

"That is nice," said Joey as he was thinking about Jade but kind of pulled out a bit to loosen up the grip that Jade had on him. He then gave Jade a soft smile and said, "Glad to hear that but I think you need to calm down a bit Jade. Kind of going too fast there."

"I kind of think we are moving a bit fast, but I just can't seem to stop thinking about you. What do you mean moving too fast? We've known each other for three months now." Jade said with tears about to fall. "I-I *sniffle* thought we had something going. I-I guess I was wrong!" With that Jade moved even further out of Joey's grip and ran off as tears started to fall. She headed toward the bathroom and ran past Tony in tears. Tony couldn't help but wonder what was wrong with his little sister, but he had other things on his mind namely Mina.

"Sis what's wrong?" Tony asked.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Jade cried as she went into the restroom and locked herself into the stall next to Mina. Mina could here Jade crying as well.

"Mina come on. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me." Tony continued to plead with his distressed girlfriend.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:23 pm

AshK wrote:
"I kind of think we are moving a bit fast, but I just can't seem to stop thinking about you. What do you moving too fast? We've known each other for three months now." Jade said with tears about to fall. "I-I *sniffle* thought we had something going. I-I guess I was wrong!" With that Jade moved even further out of Joey's grip and ran off as tears started to fall. She headed toward the bathroom and ran past Tony in tears. Tony couldn't help but wonder what was wrong with his little sister, but he had other things on his mind namely Mina.

"Sis what's wrong?" Tony asked.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Jade cried as she went into the restroom and locked herself into the stall next to Mina. Mina could here Jade crying as well.

"Mina come on. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me." Tony continued to plead with his distressed girlfriend.

"Ja-," said Joey as he reached out of her and watch her run off. He then shook his head a bit and rubbed the back of it with his hand. "Well there was no need for that. Guess I should have tried to be a bit more subtle or something."

Joey then begins to head over in the direction of where Jade ran off to.

--------------

"No!" yelled out Mina as she held her hands over her head. She was trying to suppress the tears. One was about to fall when she heard what sounded like Jade that was right next to her. She then whisper low enough for only Jade to hear. "Is-is that you? Ja-Ja-Jade?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Ja-," said Joey as he reached out of her and watch her run off. He then shook his head a bit and rubbed the back of it with his hand. "Well there was no need for that. Guess I should have tried to be a bit more subtle or something."

Joey then begins to head over in the direction of where Jade ran off to.

*Tony saw Joey in the distance and motioned him over.* "Joey, she went this way. Mina is in there too. She got all mad at me because I kissed her. I think I may have lost my chances with her."

Tony then realizes that Jade was here with Joey and looked at him sternly. "What did you do to my sister?" Tony asked with a bit of anger in his voice.

-----------------------------------

Maiden Miki wrote:"No!" yelled out Mina as she held her hands over her head. She was trying to suppress the tears. One was about to fall when she heard what sounded like Jade that was right next to her. She then whisper low enough for only Jade to hear. "Is-is that you? Ja-Ja-Jade?"

*Sniffle Hiccup* "Y-yeah it's me." Jade said. "Why are you here?" *Sniffle Hiccup.* Jade then continued to cry.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:44 pm

"Oh wow...Too soon I guess," said Joey looking at the bathroom and sighed. He then was taken back a bit as Tony was accusing him. "Hey dude! I did nothing. I just said something and then your sister got upset at me."

-------------

"Your brother...He kissed me," said Mina softly as she raised her legs up to cover her face.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:01 pm

"You said something to her to get her to cry didn't you?" Tony asked. "Jade really loves you. She has since you two went to grade school together. She has talked about nothing but you since you two met when she was in fifth grade and you were in eighth. She can't stop talking about you. I think she thought you had something going on between you two." Tony said as he calmed down.

------------------------------

"So my brother really likes you." Jade said her tears subsiding. "He has loved you since you and I became best friends. According to this world, we have been best friends since Daddy died. I just don't think Joey likes me at all."

"I know you are probably wanting to cling to your old identity which is why you went crazy when he kissed you." Jade said. "Did you kiss him back? You have actually liked my brother for a long time. Ever since you first met me when we were eight."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:10 pm

AshK wrote:"You said something to her to get her to cry didn't you?" Tony asked. "Jade really loves you. She has since you two went to grade school together. She has talked about nothing but you since you two met when she was in fifth grade and you were in eighth. She can't stop talking about you. I think she thought you had something going on between you two." Tony said as he calmed down.

------------------------------

"So my brother really likes you." Jade said her tears subsiding. "He has loved you since you and I became best friends. According to this world, we have been best friends since Daddy died. I just don't think Joey likes me at all."

"I know you are probably wanting to cling to your old identity which is why you went crazy when he kissed you." Jade said. "Did you kiss him back? You have actually liked my brother for a long time. Ever since you first met me when we were eight."

"Hey! I know she is your little sister and all but chill. Let me explain myself first. Now I won't do that if you are going to be yelling at me," said Joey as he raised his hands up defensively.

-------------------------

"Yes...I did...I think so," said Mina as she went red and tried to hide her face even more. She then sniffled and said, "It doesn't matter if it was done here...I didn't actually live though it. All that stuff was just made up....I-I-I like him but...It just too much."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:52 pm

"Sorry." Tony said as he calmed down. "I really didn't realize I was yelling at you. I just really care about her. No matter what I say about Jade, I still love her she is one of my baby sisters after all. Leigh, and Anna tell me all the time how she talks about you when she is babysitting them. Sorry about the angry outburst, I just don't want her to get hurt. She is still tryin' to get over Dad's death eight years ago. Come on let's sit down on those benches over there while we wait for the girls."

Tony then goes over to a bench and motions for Joey to sit down.

===============================

"Hey I didn't live this life either." Jade said. "I know it's made up, but I like this life. I was never really involved in anything with my old life except for my martial arts. Yes, like you I occasionally went to Anime Club meetings. There was this girl their that I really liked. She was the President. Her name was Janette. She went by Jan for short. She is the one the eventually convinced me to join the Anime Club. I was eventually made the VP of the Anime Club in that timeline too. I just kept it a secret. I let everyone know that I was in the Judo Club."

"I also remember that we became friends when we were eight in the old timeline as well." Jade said. "However as we got older, we drifted apart for some reason or another. We eventually ended up hating each other. Which is the reason why I wanted a change. I wanted to be friends again.

"You know how in this timeline," Jade started. "My daddy died when I was eight?"

"Our old timeline is pretty much a reflection of this timeline. "Only in that timeline my Mom died and I didn't really like my step mom, just like I am not too fond about my step dad in this time line but I am getting used to him."

"I never did get used to my step mom when when I was James." Jade said.

"You see our two lives, this one and the previous one before we were transformed are completely opposite. This world is a lot brighter than the other one was. That's why we are having nicer times in this life. Because our old life was so much darker. I have fractured memories of our old lives, you had a crush on one of my younger sisters. However, she rejected you. So you decided to take your frustrations out on me. There were five kids in my family in that life, however there were only two girls and three boys. The two girls were between My brother Frank and me." Jade said. "While the other one was between Frank and Tony."

Jade then realized she was getting off topic.

"I can tell you like my brother." Jade said. "So why don't you just accept that part of yourself in this life? It will make it a lot easier. Don't you like this life a lot better? I mean you actually have more friends in this life than in the other one. Sorry about getting off topic there Mina."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:08 am

"Well that is cool and all but it doesn't really have much to do with what is going on right now," said Joey as he sat down on the bench. "The problem is that your sister was doing this way too fast. Being all clingy and stuff. I think she was getting the wrong idea. Kind of like her older brother?"

Joey then laughed a bit at this and nodded.

------------

"Maybe yours was dark...but mines was...I was content with mines. I don't care if we were friends earlier...It took away what I liked this most...." said Mina as she wasn't feeling better about what Jade was saying. "Everything here felt as if I am being forced here. As if I have no decision making at all. I don't care if I like your brother....It just kind of wrong..."

Mina then sniffle a bit and then said, "Also...I don't think Joey doesn't like you."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:27 am

"I-I don't know what to think." Jade said with a sniffle. "If Joey liked me, why would he push me away? Any idea Mina?"

Jade was still sniffling but her tears have subsided. "Well you are a girl now." Jade said. "Who knows if there will ever be a chance of us changing back. Lizzie says she will change us back, I believed that for a while, but then I realized all the false promises Ranma was subjected to. I am not sure if I can trust Lizzie to change us back. I mean she does seem content to keep us as girls."

"It's natural for a girl to like guys." Jade said. "I am sort of at a loss which way I want to go once this "Contract" is fulfilled."

As Jade said contract she did Air Quotes.

"On one hand, I could go back to my old dark life not liking my step mom at all, but I will be what I was born as again. I will still have my two sisters even though they will be older. I even got along with my younger sisters in that life as well." Jade said. "On the other, I could stay with my current life that I am enjoying where I am finally getting used to and getting to know my step dad."

"I am so conflicted right now." Jade said. "I am still not really sure if Joey likes me or not."

Jade then started to sniffle again.

"I-I was wondering," Jade started. "If we could go back to being real best friends no matter what we decide at the end of this "contract"' thingie? I really hate faking being best friends, or being enemies. I see you as my best friend."

Once again Jade did Air Quotes around the word contract.

===========================

Tony was confused. "Um what do you mean that Jade and I are getting the wrong idea? Doesn't Mina like me?"

AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:43 am

AshK wrote:"I-I don't know what to think." Jade said with a sniffle. "If Joey liked me, why would he push me away? Any idea Mina?"

Jade was still sniffling but her tears have subsided. "Well you are a girl now." Jade said. "Who knows if there will ever be a chance of us changing back. Lizzie says she will change us back, I believed that for a while, but then I realized all the false promises Ranma was subjected to. I am not sure if I can trust Lizzie to change us back. I mean she does seem content to keep us as girls."

"It's natural for a girl to like guys." Jade said. "I am sort of at a loss which way I want to go once this "Contract" is fulfilled."

As Jade said contract she did Air Quotes.

"On one hand, I could go back to my old dark life not liking my step mom at all, but I will be what I was born as again. I will still have my two sisters even though they will be older. I even got along with my younger sisters in that life as well." Jade said. "On the other, I could stay with my current life that I am enjoying where I am finally getting used to and getting to know my step dad."

"I am so conflicted right now." Jade said. "I am still not really sure if Joey likes me or not."

Jade then started to sniffle again.

"I-I was wondering," Jade started. "If we could go back to being real best friends no matter what we decide at the end of this "contract"' thingie? I really hate faking being best friends, or being enemies. I see you as my best friend."

Once again Jade did Air Quotes around the word contract.

===========================

Tony was confused. "Um what do you mean that Jade and I are getting the wrong idea? Doesn't Mina like me?"

"Well...Not sure if you have notice but you can be abit of a pain. Knowing you, you were being all clingy and not giving him room to breath," said Mina. Her tone sounded sharp like a knife but there was a hint of sincerer in there.

"Life is whatever you make it...It not like it was hard to make this life good was it? You just have to try again...As in us being friends again....I don't know," said Mina as she looked out from behind her legs.

--------------------------------

"You both seem to like to jump to conclusions," laughed Joey as he was trying to lighten the mood. "Note you were almost on the verge on beating me up two minutes ago."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying