Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:41 pm

Suzie giggles a bit as Amanda gives a small smile as she pats Georgia on the head.

"Hmm... I feel like settling down to watch a movie. Any suggestions hon?" she asks, lining Georgia off her lap.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:19 pm

Georgia climbed back to her feet, with her auburn hair all loose down. "Me? Oh... um... I've not really been keeping up with movies for a while. Do you have any super hero ones?", she asked, starting to show signs of tiredness as one hand curled up to rub at her eyes.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:37 pm

"Hm? You getting tired hon? Maybe we should have an early night instead." Amanda says, ruffling Georgia's hair
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:59 am

"A little, but I'm not ready to sleep yet!", she says, reaching to grasp Amanda's hand and tug her up from her chair. "Maybe Suzie should pick the movie... I'm sure she knows more about them than I do", she suggested, looking to the other teen.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:41 am

"If you're sure hon." Amanda says with a smile as she stands up.

"Ooohhh, I know!" Suzie says as she rushes back to her room.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:02 am

Georgia laughed as Suzie ran off, "She's not always as grown up as she likes to think", she said to Amanda with a smile. Picking up the plates they'd used for dinner, she carefully stacks them on top of each other, and carried them over to the kitchen sink. "I can't believe I'm so tired... who knew shopping was more tiring than saving the city".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:41 am

Amanda smiled as she folded up the cardboard boxes and puts them in the recycling bin.

"Mmm, imagine how you must have felt before had you done it. You're certainly more energetic than before."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:46 am

"You really think so? Hmm... I didn't even have a coffee this morning", she said. "Wow, I think you're right... "', she said, suddenly breaking into a grin. She didn't explain why this news made her so happy, but that was something she'd definitely share with Suzie later. "The more I think about it... the more I think this isn't so bad at all, right Auntie Amanda?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:48 am

Amanda smiles as her cheeks go red.

"I certainly don't mind having another daughter. For a while."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:53 am

Georgia nodded slowly as Amanda added that little bit onto the end of her sentence. She chewed her bottom lip, hearing the Hellchemist's mocking voice in her head, telling her what she'd done to Georgia was permanent. "I'm... gonna go change into pyjamas to watch the movie", she said, before hurrying off to her new bedroom.

"Suzie?", she asked as she stepped inside. "I thought it would be more comfy to change into pyjamas to watch the movie... what do you think?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:11 am

Suzie takes a DVD from her shelf, already in pyjamas herself! Hers are pink with black cartoon cat faces all over them

"Great minds think alike~"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:17 am

Georgia grinned as she saw Suzie had already had the same idea. "What movie you got?", she asked as she slipped down the straps of her shortall, and wriggled them down her body, before pulling her feet out. Peeling off the panda t-shirt, she climbed up the ladder to her bunk, and reached under her pillow. "Did you pick these... ?", she asked, glancing back down at Suzie.

Pulling the stretchy cotton top over her head, she tugged it down. It had long pink sleeves, with a white chest that had Hello Kitty across the front. Next came the bottoms, which were all pink and had little Hello Kitty faces all over them. Wriggling back to the top of the ladder, she paused at the top before leaping off. Everything felt like it always had as she plummeted and bent her knees with her landing, but as she'd feared, her balance was off, and she went tumbling right into the other teenager...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Suzie grins.

"They're cute hu-WHOA!"

Moving fast, she manages to catch Georgia before she knocks the both down.

"Are you okay?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Georgia wrapped her arms around Suzie as the girl caught her, and she glanced up with a sheepish grin, "Sorry, couldn't resist... but definitely got a lot of work to do on that balance... ", she murmured, looking back up at the top bunk. "Thanks for catching me", she said, leaning up to kiss the older girl on the cheek.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:14 pm

"Yeah, but you'll get better eventually." Suzie says with a grin as she lets go of Georgia.

She shows the younger girl the DVD. It depicts a man and a woman dressed in camouflage holding rifles. The name "All's Fair" is written on it.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying