Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:19 am

Maiden Miki wrote:

"Well...Not sure if you have notice but you can be abit of a pain. Knowing you, you were being all clingy and not giving him room to breath," said Mina. Her tone sounded sharp like a knife but there was a hint of sincerer in there.

"Life is whatever you make it...It not like it was hard to make this life good was it? You just have to try again...As in us being friends again....I don't know," said Mina as she looked out from behind her legs.

*Jade giggles.* "I do tend to do that don't I?" Jade asked as she wiped her tears as she realizes what she was doing to poor Joey. "I guess I was clinging to him awfully tight."

"Maybe that's what he was getting at when he thought I was moving too fast. I think I might have been suffocating the poor hottie. That's no way to get him to stay with me. "Was there anything else that caused us not to be friends in the other timeline besides you being mad that one of my sisters rejected you? I am not even sure what caused us to go our separate ways to be honest with you."

--------------------------------

Maiden Miki wrote:"You both seem to like to jump to conclusions," laughed Joey as he was trying to lighten the mood. "Note you were almost on the verge on beating me up two minutes ago."

"Well I guess that is one thing that we share as Brother and sister." Tony asked. "Do you have feelings for my sister? I think when she came running by me into the restroom crying, she thought you didn't want anything to do with her."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:31 am

"Just now you noticed that?" said Mina as she shook her head in shame. She then sighed and said, "I don't remember really. Everything from back then is kind of a blur. You know because it was so long ago..."

Mina was slowly feeling a bit better. She had her feet planted on the ground now.

============================

"Oh? Well a bit but I don't think it is as strong as hers right now. Well if you know what I mean," said Joey as he laughed a bit.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:40 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Just now you noticed that?" said Mina as she shook her head in shame. She then sighed and said, "I don't remember really. Everything from back then is kind of a blur. You know because it was so long ago..."

Mina was slowly feeling a bit better. She had her feet planted on the ground now.

"Oh? Well a bit but I don't think it is as strong as hers right now. Well if you know what I mean," said Joey as he laughed a bit.

"I guess I did." Jade said with a giggle. "You know Lizzie sure did a good job reformatting our lives as if we have always been girls. I mean she seems to have in mind to make us completely forget about our old lives so we won't want to change back. Do you like want to help me beat her up?"

Jade giggled at that and pictured in her mind, her and Mina chasing human Lizzie all around the city trying to beat her up.

"Well we could at least really be best friends here," Jade stated. "We have been through so much together in the last few days. Even if we do end up changing back, we may still end up being enemies for one reason or another. In fact I really enjoy doing stuff with you, maybe you and I can go shopping together. Would that make you feel a bit better Mina?"

===============================
"That's good that you like her." Tony said. "If not I would have to beat you up. Ha ha."

Tony's laugh lightened the mood a bit.

"You do realize the girls will probably be in there forever." Tony mentioned. "Let's get something to eat and wait for them. Knowing them they will probably want to shop like girls do."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:00 pm

"I wouldn't mind pulling the stuff ears off her," said Mina as she was thinking about tying Lizzi to a ceiling fan and letting her spin endlessly.

"Shopping....Well," said Mina then remembering what just had happen. She thought about it for a minute and knew that she couldn't go back to Tony right now. Even if her 'heart' wanted to do otherwise. "I guess so. I wouldn't mind that."

--------------------------

"Well how about we wait for the girls to come out. What if Mina wants to continue on or something. You would just end up leaving her hanging," said Joey as he laughed at one of Tony's remarks about beating him up.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:31 pm

*Jade opened her phone and selected New Text Message and selected Tony and Joey's names from her Contacts list. She then sent a text to both of them.*

[Text]Mina and I are going shopping just the two of us for a while. Joey, sorry for running off like that. We can meet up a bit later at the food court then we can get new costumes for the Anime Club. Tony, don't worry about Mina, her and I will be fine shopping we will see both you and Joey later. Sincerely, Jade.[/Text] Jade then sent the text message to both Tony and Joey.

"Okay Mina, let's go get some shopping done." Jade said as she exited her stall and waited for her friend. "I sent a text to both of them to tell them not to worry about us."

Jade continued to wait for Mina to come out.

=========================================

"I just got a text from Jade saying that her and Mina are going to go shopping just the two of them." Tony said. "Did you get the same one?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:59 pm

"Yeah. I did. I guess we can do something then," said Joey as he got up and began to walk away.

----------------------

"Ok...." said Mina as she gets out of the stall and walked out of the bathroom.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:16 pm

"So where do you want to go first Mina?" Jade asked as she joined Mina outside of the restroom.

"Well want to go to the arcade?" Tony asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:19 pm

AshK wrote:"So where do you want to go first Mina?" Jade asked as she joined Mina outside of the restroom.

"Well want to go to the arcade?" Tony asked.

"I don't know...Kind of don't want to be here. Then again not much to do..." said Mina as she was rubbing her elbow and was a bit embarrassed.

==============================

"Yeah. Why not," said Joey as he walked along.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:44 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"I don't know...Kind of don't want to be here. Then again not much to do..." said Mina as she was rubbing her elbow and was a bit embarrassed.

"Yeah. Why not," said Joey as he walked along.

"Well there you have it, it's something to do, as girly as it is, it's something to do however. I cannot figure out where to go first either.

Tony nods as he heads off to the arcade with Joey.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:53 pm

AshK wrote:
"Well there you have it, it's something to do, as girly as it is, it's something to do however. I cannot figure out where to go first either.

Tony nods as he heads off to the arcade with Joey.

"Sigh....You think as former guys that we could think of something better. We could do something guy related," said Mina as she was trying to think of somethign to do that she did as a guy.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:15 am

"I would suggest the arcade, but knowing Tony and Joey they probably went there." Jade said. "So that probably isn't the best place to go right now."

=========================

"Maybe they will have some of the games they had when we were younger." Tony said. "Perhaps Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or even ski ball would be fun."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:38 pm

AshK wrote:"I would suggest the arcade, but knowing Tony and Joey they probably went there." Jade said. "So that probably isn't the best place to go right now."

=========================

"Maybe they will have some of the games they had when we were younger." Tony said. "Perhaps Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or even ski ball would be fun."

"Yeah. Never was too big on arcades. I only went because you went to them," said Mina as she kept walking. She then shook her head thinking that the two boys would be there. "Then where else can we go. I am totally blanking right now."

Mina then shiver knowing what word she had just said and how. She then said, "Maybe the book store but then again girls go there too."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:59 pm

"So like what is the problem with that?" Jade said not even realizing that she added like to her sentence. She then realizes what she said and how and shutters as well. "Sounds like our body and preferences aren't the only things that changed. Our speech patterns changed as well."

"Unless you want to go to Macy's or Victoria's Secret. I guess we could go to Game Stop though." Jade said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 pm

AshK wrote:"So like what is the problem with that?" Jade said not even realizing that she added like to her sentence. She then realizes what she said and how and shutters as well. "Sounds like our body and preferences aren't the only things that changed. Our speech patterns changed as well."

"Unless you want to go to Macy's or Victoria's Secret. I guess we could go to Game Stop though." Jade said.

Mina heard that too and shook her head. She then did a long sigh and guess that was true. She was going have to keep an eye out for that and her mind sharp.

"Gamestop sounds good. I don't play much when it comes to video games but I guess I could watch you geek out or something," said Mina as she put her hands into her pockets put found out she didn't have pockets or pants. She then just place them to her side.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:50 pm

"I do not geek out when it comes to video games." Jade said. "I like them, but I am not obsessed with them. I am more into Anime, as if you couldn't tell."

"Did you know that my sister Leigh helped pick out clothes today." Jade said. "Take a look inside the bag."

When Mina looks into Jade's bag she would see the red bunny suit.

Jade then points to her current attire.
This outfit with her matching yellow slip on shoes that Joey had bought for her.

"I like this outfit much better." Jade said. "I am going to try and get some more jeans."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying