Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:55 pm

AshK wrote:"I do not geek out when it comes to video games." Jade said. "I like them, but I am not obsessed with them. I am more into Anime, as if you couldn't tell."

"Did you know that my sister Leigh helped pick out clothes today." Jade said. "Take a look inside the bag."

When Mina looks into Jade's bag she would see the red bunny suit.

Jade then points to her current attire.
This outfit with her matching yellow slip on shoes that Joey had bought for her.

"I like this outfit much better." Jade said. "I am going to try and get some more jeans."

"Right...So you say," said Mina as she rolled her eyes a bit. She then looked into the bag and saw the bunny suit with a skirt and sighed. "Yeah...Did I mention you are gullible too? It was quite clear that your little sister was trying to pull one over you."

Mina then looked at the clothes that Jade was wearing. She looked at her up and down. Soon her eyes went wide.

"Oh my gosh! That is like totally cute!" said Mina excitedly as she got closer to Jade to inspect her clothing. "A cute pair of jeans would totally work with that too. I am not a big fan of it but I am sure you can totally pull it off."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:15 am

"I have heard that yeah." Jade said as she blushed in embarrassment at what Leigh pulled over on her. "You really think it's cute on me? Thanks Mina. I don't really think I could get a pair of jeans on under this dress."

Jade and Mina arrived at Game Stop. There are two stores on either side of it. On the left is Abercrombie and Fitch, while on the right was Aerospotale.

"So which one of these three stores do you want to go into?" Jade asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:32 pm

AshK wrote:"I have heard that yeah." Jade said as she blushed in embarrassment at what Leigh pulled over on her. "You really think it's cute on me? Thanks Mina. I don't really think I could get a pair of jeans on under this dress."

Jade and Mina arrived at Game Stop. There are two stores on either side of it. On the left is Abercrombie and Fitch, while on the right was Aerospotale.

"So which one of these three stores do you want to go into?" Jade asked.

"It is possible if they were some like cute hip huggers. Those totally go good with skirts and stuff," said Mina as she followed Jade. She then realize what she was doing and at once frowned. She shook her head and said, "Did you just heard what I said? Also Gamestop, that is why we came all the way here for."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:44 pm

:oops: *Blushes in embarrassment again.* "Oops sorry about that. I like did not mean to not notice." Jade said. "Do you like want me to smack you the next time you talk the way you like just did?" Jade asked then cringed at how she said it. "Did I just speak like I think I just spoke?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:56 pm

AshK wrote::oops: *Blushes in embarrassment again.* "Oops sorry about that. I like did not mean to not notice." Jade said. "Do you like want me to smack you the next time you talk the way you like just did?" Jade asked then cringed at how she said it. "Did I just speak like I think I just spoke?"

"If you want to. That may actually help me out a lot," said Mina as they walked into the Gamestop. "Also, would you want me to smack you the next time you decide to overly abuse the word 'like'? I would have no problem with that."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:57 pm

"Something tells me you would slap me even if I didn't overuse the world 'like' ." Jade said as she followed Mina into Game Stop. "In other words, yes I do want you to slap me whenever I overuse the word 'like' ."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:25 pm

AshK wrote:"Something tells me you would slap me even if I didn't overuse the world 'like' ." Jade said as she followed Mina into Game Stop. "In other words, yes I do want you to slap me whenever I overuse the word 'like' ."

"Something like that. I don't mind practicing that right now to tell the truth," said Mina as she giggled a bit. She then looked around the store and frowned. There wasn't really much of anything that interested her. "Anything you see you like?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:06 am

"I'm going over to look at the New 3DS Games if you want to come with me." Jade says as she walked over to the 3DS Game Section to browse. "My sisters and I got 3DS's for our work around the house."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:19 pm

AshK wrote:"I'm going over to look at the New 3DS Games if you want to come with me." Jade says as she walked over to the 3DS Game Section to browse. "My sisters and I got 3DS's for our work around the house."

"Oh okay. Well that is good," said Mina as she spots the Just Dance corner where the Wii was. "Well I am going to see what that is over there."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:13 pm

Random NPC at the Dance Dance Revolution Corner: She had just gotten a high score. "I dare anyone near here to beat my High Score of 100,000 points." She said as she waited for any challengers.

Meanwhile at the 3DS display.

Jade continued to browse the games.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:39 pm

AshK wrote:Random NPC at the Dance Dance Revolution Corner: She had just gotten a high score. "I dare anyone near here to beat my High Score of 100,000 points." She said as she waited for any challengers.

Meanwhile at the 3DS display.

Jade continued to browse the games.

"Hmp...I guess I could give it a try," said MIna as she walked up to the machine and took the controller from the girl.

Jade could see that they had a special bundle featuring a pink DS that made her wish she had that one instead of her White one.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:24 am

"Oh wow! A Pink DS Bundle!" Jade said with stars in her eyes. "I want that one!"

She then looks at all the 3DS games. She then takes her Aqua Blue 3DS up to the counter.

"Hey excuse me." Jade says to the person behind the counter. "Could I trade this one in for the Flame Red one?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:21 pm

AshK wrote:"Oh wow! A Pink DS Bundle!" Jade said with stars in her eyes. "I want that one!"

She then looks at all the 3DS games. She then takes her Aqua Blue 3DS up to the counter.

"Hey excuse me." Jade says to the person behind the counter. "Could I trade this one in for the Flame Red one?"

Mina started up the game and notice the feminine figure that she was stuck with. She would have cringed but it didn't bother her once the music started. She was bouncing and dancing along with the song.

The person at the counter nodded and did what was needed to give Jade the Flame Red one except maybe she should have gotten the Pink bundle. It was only $30 dollars more and came with a game of her choice.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:02 pm

"Okay I will also take that Pink 3DS Bundle." Jade said.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7

"Oh wow!" The former high score holder said to Mina. "You are really good at this! Even better than me. You have already beaten my high score! Keep going. You are doing an excellent job!"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:18 pm

AshK wrote:"Okay I will also take that Pink 3DS Bundle." Jade said.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7

"Oh wow!" The former high score holder said to Mina. "You are really good at this! Even better than me. You have already beaten my high score! Keep going. You are doing an excellent job!"

The man nodded and exchanged the system and money for the bundle. He then handed it to Jade.

The girl could see that Mina was still at the Wii Just Dance station.

-----------------

"Of course I am," said Mina focusing on the game and making sure her moves were on the mark.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying