Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:22 am

Jade composes herself. "I am going to buy this outfit that I tried on earlier as well." Jade said as she held up the outfit with the dragons on it. "The food court is where we will go then."

Jade then goes up to the counter and pays for her outfit. Jade then turns to Mina after paying.

"I have also had problems as of late with my Judo." Jade said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Mina does the same and then follows Jade out of the store as they head towards the food court. She heard what Jade said and was a bit puzzled.

"Okay....As in how? I mean all you do there is just punch and throw people. It can't be too hard," said Mina as she held her bag to her side.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Mina does the same and then follows Jade out of the store as they head towards the food court. She heard what Jade said and was a bit puzzled.

"Okay....As in how? I mean all you do there is just punch and throw people. It can't be too hard," said Mina as she held her bag to her side.

"A lot of the throws I used to be able to do with no problem at all, I can't seem to execute since I became the way I am." Jade said. "I guess I will have to adapt and overcome my Judo obstacles in someway. I'm not nearly as strong as I used to be." Jade said as their trek to the food court continued.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:10 pm

AshK wrote:
"A lot of the throws I used to be able to do with no problem at all, I can't seem to execute since I became the way I am." Jade said. "I guess I will have to adapt and overcome my Judo obstacles in someway. I'm not nearly as strong as I used to be." Jade said as their trek to the food court continued.

"I don't get it," said Mina dully as she stared at Jade with blank eyes.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:14 pm

"It's harder for me to do a lot of throws I used to be able to do with no problem." Jade said.

In a few minutes they arrived in the food court only to see that Tony and Joey were having dessert.

"Mina, I think we better sit far away from those two." Jade said as she pointed to the two boys that were sitting at a table in the food court.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:17 pm

AshK wrote:"It's harder for me to do a lot of throws I used to be able to do with no problem." Jade said.

In a few minutes they arrived in the food court only to see that Tony and Joey were having dessert.

"Mina, I think we better sit far away from those two." Jade said as she pointed to the two boys that were sitting at a table in the food court.

"And how come?" said Mina who was still clueless on what she meant. Mina wasn't familiar with Judo so this was all above her head. She then notice what Jade was talking about and nodded. Tony was the last person she wanted to see right now. She then said, "How about we just go out to somewhere else?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:32 pm

"I forgot you don't know much about Judo or Martial Arts for the matter." Jade said as she took out her cell phone to call her brother Frank. "We better call Frank to have him come and get us."

Jade then hit her speed dial for Frank and pressed send and waited for him to pick up.

"We need to head to the entrance so Frank will see us." Jade said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:33 pm

AshK wrote:"I forgot you don't know much about Judo or Martial Arts for the matter." Jade said as she took out her cell phone to call her brother Frank. "We better call Frank to have him come and get us."

Jade then hit her speed dial for Frank and pressed send and waited for him to pick up.

"We need to head to the entrance so Frank will see us." Jade said.

"Yeah....It is like another language to me..." said Mina in a dead like tone. She then sighed and said, "Do we have to see him too. Not that I am afraid of how I will act around him or anything but we could walk."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:41 pm

"So what restaurant do you want to suggest?" Jade asked. "Also maybe you could come watch the Judo Club and see what I mean." Jade then closes her phone.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:46 pm

AshK wrote:"So what restaurant do you want to suggest?" Jade asked. "Also maybe you could come watch the Judo Club and see what I mean." Jade then closes her phone.

"Just some place where we can get a drink or something. I mean, I don't care if he picks us up but I rather not," said Mina as they walked out of the mall and could see a few places within the next block. "Also, it is Sunday. Please don't tell me you guys practice even on Sundays."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Jade spots an A&W Root Beer Stand Street side. "We should like go there." Jade said as she pointed to the aforementioned stand. "Occasionally we do when a Competition is coming up."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:16 pm

AshK wrote:Jade spots an A&W Root Beer Stand Street side. "We should like go there." Jade said as she pointed to the aforementioned stand. "Occasionally we do when a Competition is coming up."

"Root beer....I guess so," said Mina who sounded a bit unsure but guess it was better then nothing. She never been there before but even as a girl, she wasn't sure about it. She then began to walk in that direction and said, "And there is one coming up soon?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:26 pm

"I have a competition coming up this weekend." Jade said as she put something in Mina's hand as they entered the seating area in the Root Beer stand. "Do not look at it until we sit down."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:30 pm

AshK wrote:"I have a competition coming up this weekend." Jade said as she put something in Mina's hand as they entered the seating area in the Root Beer stand. "Do not look at it until we sit down."

"I see....Well that is good for you I guess," said Mina as she looked around for a booth. She felt that Jade gave hers something and was going to look but stopped. She then sat down and took a look at what Jade had given her.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:40 pm

It was half of a heart on a string that said half of the words Best Friends Forever. There was also a front row ticket to the upcoming Judo Competition and a Pass to the locker room before or after the competition. Jade had the other half of the heart that said Best Friends Forever.

"So what would you like?" Jade asked. "I am going to get a small Root Beer Float."

AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying