Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:44 pm

AshK wrote:It was half of a heart on a string that said half of the words Best Friends Forever. There was also a front row ticket to the upcoming Judo Competition and a Pass to the locker room before or after the competition. Jade had the other half of the heart that said Best Friends Forever.

"So what would you like?" Jade asked. "I am going to get a small Root Beer Float."

"Umm...Same thing," said Mina who was a bit surprise at what Jade had given her. She tried not to let it show but she thought it was too much just for tickets but was okay with it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Jade ordered the two Root Beer Floats. "Did you see what else I gave to you?" Jade asked with a smile as she held up her necklace that had half of the words Best Friends Forever. "We do have to keep up or Best Friends Forever Facade to avoid suspicion."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:52 pm

AshK wrote:Jade ordered the two Root Beer Floats. "Did you see what else I gave to you?" Jade asked with a smile as she held up her necklace that had half of the words Best Friends Forever. "We do have to keep up or Best Friends Forever Facade to avoid suspicion."

"Yeah...Still....you don't think it is a bit too much?" said Mina as she slowly puts her new necklace on and takes her drink. She slowly sips the root beer that Jade got her.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:03 pm

"No I don't think it is too much. That's the way I treat my friends, even if they don't really see me as their friend. You are the most important friend I have ever had as well as the best despite our differences. Also I thought you would want to see a Judo Competition to see what I was talking about." Jade said.
Last edited by AshK on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:09 pm

AshK wrote:[color=#FF8888]"No I don't think it is too much. That's the way I treat my friends, even if they don't really see me as their friend. You are the most important friend I have ever had as well as the best despite our differences. Also I thought you would want to see a Judo Competition to see what I was talking about." Jade said.

"So you give out Best Friend Forever lockets to all your friends along with tickets?" said Mina who raised an eyebrow and wasn't sure how to take it. She slowly sips on her soda but it looked rather cute to the other people around her. "Still, I have to go?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:14 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:"No I don't think it is too much. That's the way I treat my friends, even if they don't really see me as their friend. You are the most important friend I have ever had as well as the best despite our differences. Also I thought you would want to see a Judo Competition to see what I was talking about." Jade said.

"So you give out Best Friend Forever lockets to all your friends along with tickets?" said Mina who raised an eyebrow and wasn't sure how to take it. She slowly sips on her soda but it looked rather cute to the other people around her. "Still, I have to go?"

*Jade Giggles.* "No silly, you are the only one I gave the Best Friends Forever Locket to. None of my other friends have one. As for the tickets, I usually get my friends reasonable view tickets, but you are the only one I got Front Row Tickets for. You are also the only one I gave locker room passes too. That's how much you mean to me."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:20 pm

"Oh...Then I guess I should go then," said Mina as she looked a bit unsure and guess this was kind of important. She wasn't sure how to handle this actually.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:28 pm

"You don't have to come if you feel uncomfortable." Jade said. "It would mean a lot to me if you do show up. I mean we grew up together in both our lives pretty much."

Jade then takes a few sips of her Root Beer Float.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:30 pm

AshK wrote:"You don't have to come if you feel uncomfortable." Jade said. "It would mean a lot to me if you do show up. I mean we grew up together in both our lives pretty much."

Jade then takes a few sips of her Root Beer Float.

"I will come. Don't think I won't!" said Mina as she sips on her drink a bit fast before closing her eyes. She moan a bit due to having a brain freeze.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:34 pm

Jade goes up to the counter and asks for a couple glasses of water and brings them back. Both glasses of water have no ice in them.

"Drink this, it usually helps cure brain freeze." Jade said as she hands Mina her glass. "Don't drink it so fast and you won't get Brain Freeze."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:37 pm

AshK wrote:Jade goes up to the counter and asks for a couple glasses of water and brings them back. Both glasses of water have no ice in them.

"Drink this, it usually helps cure brain freeze." Jade said as she hands Mina her glass. "Don't drink it so fast and you won't get Brain Freeze."

Mina at once drinks up the water and grabs her head with both hands. "Thanks...."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:53 pm

"No problem." Jade said. "That's what best friends forever are for."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:57 pm

AshK wrote:"No problem." Jade said. "That's what best friends forever are for."

"Yeah...I guess so," said Mina as she sips on her drink and said, "This stuff better not make me...Well whatever. I guess it is good."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:02 am

"As long as you don't drink a lot of them." Jade said. "Exercise is good as well. Of course we get plenty of that with our other activities don't we?"

The second part of Jade's quote was said with a giggle.

"Do you want to get them to go?" Jade asked. "By the way what time is it anyway?"(I really want to know what the RP time is about now. It has to be at least 7PM but I am not sure.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:08 am

AshK wrote:"As long as you don't drink a lot of them." Jade said. "Exercise is good as well. Of course we get plenty of that with our other activities don't we?"

The second part of Jade's quote was said with a giggle.

"Do you want to get them to go?" Jade asked. "By the way what time is it anyway?"(I really want to know what the RP time is about now. It has to be at least 7PM but I am not sure.)

"I hope not," said Mina who was surprised a bit why she was wondering about that but figure it was a reasonable concern for either male or females. She finished her drink and then said, "About six I guess. Let me see..."

Mina checked her iPod and saw that it was actually 6:39. She then said, "About to be 6:40."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying