Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:30 pm

AshK wrote:Jade then turned to the other boy and waved as well then she turned back to her sister. "I thought I saw you following Joey and me on our date, though I think it is a bit to early to start calling him my boyfriend." Jade said remembering what she said to Joey before she ran away from him. "So do you have a ride home Anna?" Jade asked.

"Yes...Jason is taking me home," said Anna as she motion to the boy behind her.

"Umm...Please don't be upset...Anna said she wanted to do it and...I don't mind," said Jason as he sounded nervous and shy.

Mina just watched Anna and was kind of amaze that she looked so good even though her binding had came loose.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Yes...Jason is taking me home," said Anna as she motion to the boy behind her.

"Umm...Please don't be upset...Anna said she wanted to do it and...I don't mind," said Jason as he sounded nervous and shy.

Mina just watched Anna and was kind of amaze that she looked so good even though her binding had came loose.

"Nice to meet you Jason." Jade said with a knowing look on her face as she turns to Anna. "Anna could I talk to you for a moment alone?"

She then turns to Mina. "Keep in mind that Anna is really a girl okay." Jade said as she presumed that Mina was checking Anna out.

AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:42 pm

AshK wrote:"Nice to meet you Jason." Jade said with a knowing look on her face as she turns to Anna. "Anna could I talk to you for a moment alone?"

She then turns to Mina. "Keep in mind that Anna is really a girl okay." Jade said as she presumed that Mina was checking Anna out.

Mina looked surprised as she scolded Jade and then yelled, "Hey! I know that. It isn't like I am some boy crazy girl or something."

"Yeah..." said Jason as he nodded slowly. "Anna not in trouble is she?"

"Yeah...I guess so," said Anna as she followed her sister. Mina decided to follow as well. Anna then said, "So what is up?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:45 pm

Jade turns to Jason. "No she isn't in trouble Jason. I just want to talk to my little sister."

Jade then turns to Mina and doesn't argue that fact, though she knows that is just what Mina had become. "Mina, I would like to talk to my sister alone. Please don't follow us." Jade said as she went out the door with her sister and closed the door behind her.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:00 am

AshK wrote: Jade turns to Jason. "No she isn't in trouble Jason. I just want to talk to my little sister."

Jade then turns to Mina and doesn't argue that fact, though she knows that is just what Mina had become. "Mina, I would like to talk to my sister alone. Please don't follow us." Jade said as she went out the door with her sister and closed the door behind her.

"Hmp....As if...." said Mina as she just stood there and allowed Jade to walk out.

"Okay...So what is it?" said Anna once they were outside.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:07 am

"I know you just said that Jason was a friend, but he seems like more to me." Jade said to her sister. "Do you really like this boy as in like like? He seems to like like you the way he always blushes around you and seems really shy around you. You are not planning on trying to get him to Crossdress as a girl so you crossdress as a boy are you? You can trust me sis. I see the way you act around him. You seem very happy to be around him. "
Last edited by AshK on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:11 am

AshK wrote:"I know you just said that Jason was a friend, but he seems like more to me." Jade said to her sister. "Do you really like this boy as in like like? He seems to like like you the way he always blushes around you and seems really shy around you. You are not planning on trying to get him to Crossdress as a girl so you crossdress as a boy are you? You can trust me sis. I see the way you act around him. You seem very happy to be around him."

"What? No! Jade!" said Anna who sounded a bit upset at her sister. "We are nothing like that! He is just a friend. Don't be assuming things like that! For your information, Jason is always shy and not big of a talker. Not everything has to do with love and relationships you know!"

Mina just stood next to Jason. She looked at him and asked, "So you are Anna's friend?"

Jason just nodded shyly.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:17 am

"Okay okay! Sorry sis." Jade said waving her hands in front of her face. "I just see how happy you are around him and thought that. You two look so cute together. Did he know you were a girl before your bindings came loose? Also, though you two may just be friends now, that may change someday. I mean you can't tell me that you haven't been checking out guys that you go to school with. Hey, weren't you supposed to watch Leigh while I was gone? What did you do with her?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:24 am

AshK wrote:"Okay okay! Sorry sis." Jade said waving her hands in front of her face. "I just see how happy you are around him and thought that. You two look so cute together. Did he know you were a girl before your bindings came loose? Also, though you two may just be friends now, that may change someday. I mean you can't tell me that you haven't been checking out guys that you go to school with. Hey, weren't you supposed to watch Leigh while I was gone? What did you do with her?"

"He been know about my hobby for a long while now. We actually been hanging out like this for long while now," said Anna who still sounded upset. "And no, I have not really been interested in boys. They are nice but no way I am even thinking about dating them...And before you say it, no. It doesn't mean I want to date girls either."

"Big bro came by and said he was going to stay and watch Leigh," said Anna.

Mina just stood next to Jason realizing this was kind of awkward.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:34 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"He been know about my hobby for a long while now. We actually been hanging out like this for long while now," said Anna who still sounded upset. "And no, I have not really been interested in boys. They are nice but no way I am even thinking about dating them...And before you say it, no. It doesn't mean I want to date girls either."

"Big bro came by and said he was going to stay and watch Leigh," said Anna.

Mina just stood next to Jason realizing this was kind of awkward.

"Okay, I was just curious about Jason that's all." Jade said. "I couldn't bear the thought of something bad happening to you when you were with him. You know that you are a lot like Daddy was when he was around. I mean you probably don't remember much about him, and neither does Leigh, but he loved us girls the best." Jade said.

"It's okay that you aren't interested in boys yet, I mean you are only 13 after all. Just let me know when you do get interested in them so I can tell you what to expect. Also, I figured you weren't interested in girls either. However you seem to be interested a lot in how close Mina and me actually are. She is my best friend, and will always be no matter what. She is a bit boy crazy as you witnessed first hand. Was Mina checking you out despite the fact that your bindings came loose? It is also good that Frank came home to watch Leigh. By the way did you get all your homework done?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:48 am

AshK wrote:
"Okay, I was just curious about Jason that's all." Jade said. "I couldn't bear the thought of something bad happening to you when you were with him. You know that you are a lot like Daddy was when he was around. I mean you probably don't remember much about him, and neither does Leigh, but he loved us girls the best." Jade said.

"It's okay that you aren't interested in boys yet, I mean you are only 13 after all. Just let me know when you do get interested in them so I can tell you what to expect. Also, I figured you weren't interested in girls either. However you seem to be interested a lot in how close Mina and me actually are. She is my best friend, and will always be no matter what. She is a bit boy crazy as you witnessed first hand. Was Mina checking you out despite the fact that your bindings came loose? It is also good that Frank came home to watch Leigh. By the way did you get all your homework done?"

"I don't see how," said Anna who wasn't sure but wasn't going to press on about it. "Alright. Still right....I saw that she was. I am not too worry about it. I am sure she knows who I am seeing that she picked me out first before you did. And yes. I did finish my homework."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:54 am

"It's your personality, no Daddy never cross-dressed like you do, but he did always tend to follow me when I would go out with friends." Jade said. "It's good that you finished your homework. So shall we head back in?"

"I know, I was surprised I didn't pick you out sooner, though I did see you following Joey and me on our date. Joey didn't believe me when I told him that it was you that walked passed us. I knew it was you."

(Logging off for the night see you tomorrow.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:20 am

AshK wrote:"It's your personality, no Daddy never cross-dressed like you do, but he did always tend to follow me when I would go out with friends." Jade said. "It's good that you finished your homework. So shall we head back in?"

"I know, I was surprised I didn't pick you out sooner, though I did see you following Joey and me on our date. Joey didn't believe me when I told him that it was you that walked passed us. I knew it was you."

"Umm...Jade...We weren't following you. We just happen to be where you and Joey were at," said Anna as she stared at her older sister. "The mall is a popular hang out place."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:"It's your personality, no Daddy never cross-dressed like you do, but he did always tend to follow me when I would go out with friends." Jade said. "It's good that you finished your homework. So shall we head back in?"

"Umm...Jade...We weren't following you. We just happen to be where you and Joey were at," said Anna as she stared at her older sister. "The mall is a popular hang out place."

Jade sweatdropped. "Sorry for thinking that." Jade said as she hugged her little sister. "So shall we go back in sis?" Jade asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:05 pm

"Well...Jason and I are going to eat here and such," said Anna as she let her older sister to hug her.

Jade may also remember that she was going to have dinner at Mina's house.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying