Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:22 pm

"Well okay sis." Jade said. "See you at home. I am going to have dinner at Mina's house."

With that Jade headed back toward the restaurant and held the door open for her little sister.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:17 pm

AshK wrote:"Well okay sis." Jade said. "See you at home. I am going to have dinner at Mina's house."

With that Jade headed back toward the restaurant and held the door open for her little sister.

"Okay. I tell mom," said Anna as she walked in with her hand tight to her chest. She looked at Jason and said softly, "Mind helping me in the restroom?"

Jason nodded and waved goodbye to Mina and Jade.

"So what was that about?" asked Mina who took a while to keep her eyes off Anna.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Before Anna could go anywhere, Jade noticed that she held her hand tight to her chest. "Anna, are you going to be okay? You aren't hurt are you?" Jade asked worriedly.

(I will respond to Mina in my next post. I want to clear things up with Anna first.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:02 am

AshK wrote:Before Anna could go anywhere, Jade noticed that she held her hand tight to her chest. "Anna, are you going to be okay? You aren't hurt are you?" Jade asked worriedly.

(I will respond to Mina in my next post. I want to clear things up with Anna first.)

"No, I am not Jade. Just having Jason to help me fix the binding is all," said Anna who nodded and Jason did too.

Mina just stood there waiting for Jade knowing that she was getting too much into her sister's business.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:07 am

"Sorry about that sis. I was just worried." Jade said. "Have fun. I am just glad that you are going to be okay."

Jade then waved to Anna and Jason and went back to Mina.

She then lowered her voice so only her and Mina could hear.

"I just wanted to spend some more time with my sister that's all." Jade said in a low tone so only her and Mina could here. She also kept her voice in the same volume as she continued her conversation with Mina. "I know I shouldn't have gotten into Anna's business, but I was worried about her when she held her hand tight to her chest. I thought she was hurt. I haven't gotten to spend much time with her since our "extra-curricular activities" started. You don't have any siblings to worry about. I have two younger sisters that look up to me. That's why I want to protect them as much as I can." Jade finished.

"So when is your dad going to be here to pick us up?" Jade asked in her regular tone of voice.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:37 pm

"Well..." said Mina who knew that was true. Still she wasn't much into getting into other people's concerns. She then looked around and soon saw her dad's car pull up. "Like now."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:07 pm

"Okay let's go!" Jade said as she headed toward the entrance/exit they came in earlier.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:14 pm

AshK wrote:"Okay let's go!" Jade said as she headed toward the entrance/exit they came in earlier.

"Yeah," said Mina as she walks towards the car and opens the door to it. She then smiled and said, "Hello daddy!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:16 pm

Jade opens the back door of the car an gets in. "Hey there Mr. Rose how are you doing today?" Jade asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:16 pm

AshK wrote:Jade opens the back door of the car an gets in. "Hey there Mr. Rose how are you doing today?" Jade asked.

(You are suppose to RP Mina's dad)

Mina's dad seemed busy at the moment as he was doing a quick text.

"Daddy, are you texting somebody from work?" asked Mina as she watched her dad.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:27 pm

(Oh I didn't know that. Sorry.)

"Yes I am sweetie. Everyone Buckle up." Mr. Rose says as he turns to Jade "I am doing fine Jade how are you."

"I am just fine Mr. Rose." Jade said. "My sister tricked me into wearing a bunny suit, but I got the purple dress I am wearing now and changed into it."

"Oh okay." Mr. Rose said as he ended the text and pressed send to send the text and ended the message.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:35 pm

AshK wrote:(Oh I didn't know that. Sorry.)

"Yes I am sweetie. Everyone Buckle up." Mr. Rose says as he turns to Jade "I am doing fine Jade how are you."

"I am just fine Mr. Rose." Jade said. "My sister tricked me into wearing a bunny suit, but I got the purple dress I am wearing now and changed into it."

"Oh okay." Mr. Rose said as he ended the text and pressed send to send the text and ended the message.

"Daddy," said Mina as she remember what happen to her today in the store. She leans over a bit and asked, "Do you notice anything different about me?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:00 pm

"You don't look any different to me honey." Mina's dad said. "You look the same you always have to me. Why do you ask?"

From the seat behind her Jade taps Mina on the shoulder trying to get her attention.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:02 pm

AshK wrote:"You don't look any different to me honey." Mina's dad said. "You look the same you always have to me. Why do you ask?"

From the seat behind her Jade taps Mina on the shoulder trying to get her attention.

"Well," said Mina thinking about what she wanted to say. She was a bit worried that her dad would have notice the change which made her happy and sad at the same time. Mina then said in a girly voice, "I got a new lip gloss! Daddy! I thought you would notice it!"

Mina then tilts her head back a bit to see what Jade wanted.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Jade whispers into Mina's ear so only her and Mina could hear what she was saying. "Mina, only you and me know about the change that happened today remember?"

Mina's dad turns to his daughter. "I have never been able to notice anything involving changes in make up hon. Sorry about that." He then turns toward Jade. "Sit back and buckle up Jade."

"Oh sorry Mr. Rose." Jade says as she finishes what she was saying to Mina in her ear and buckles up again.

Mina's dad then turns on the engine and checks his mirrors. He then buckles up.
Last edited by AshK on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying