Reincarnate Yourself Today!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Reincarnate Yourself Today!

Postby Blaze » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:42 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Easily embarrassed around girls, I see." Meiru muttered to herself. "Rather adorable."

Yama adjusts his glasses, trying to regain some semblance of dignity

"W-Well, if there is nothing else Miss Meiru..."

Azathoth wrote:The specter blinks. "Penance, what... AGH!" He yells, as he is forced to feel remorse! "Stop this!" >.<

"No. The first part of penance is realizing how much wrongdoing you have caused." Yama says as the guilt and shame of everything he and his company has done weighs down on his soul!

Miku-chan wrote:Alan sits on the counter in deep thought as she now thinks of a name to best suit herself...
"I alway liked the name Willow from that girl on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and hr girlfriend Tara as well. Tara Willow Dandforth has a nice ring to it, Plus it feels right to go by The Tree of Earth." She says as she smiles warmly at he now blushing Yami...

Yama turns to smile at the newly named Tara.

"Sounds good to me Miss Dandforth."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:36 pm

Yama adjusts his glasses, trying to regain some semblance of dignity

"W-Well, if there is nothing else Miss Meiru..."

"I see, well, I thank you again for what you have done." Bows once more. "I'm sure that if you visited the Hasano estate, you would be treated well." ^_^
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:40 am

Yama turns to smile at the newly named Tara.

"Sounds good to me Miss Dandforth."

Tara smiles mischievously at Yami before playfully replying..."Please call me Tara, after all you've already seen my soul...>giggle<..."

Tara pauses for a moment in thought...'Did I just flirt with a Kami?'
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby shinryou » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:18 am

(Let's see if I can make a proper come back in here after 2ish years of trying every now and then... maybe a new character would motivate me)

Kazuya wondered into the store, "Anyone in here?" the reformed demon said as he waltzed in. He probed the area curiously, though his vision disturbed by the presence of the breaking lines around the area, eyes he had been 'cursed' with since the day he almost died. His eyes were then drawn to the magic circle in the center of the room. Ignoring the presence of those around him he took a couple steps toward it and examined it, "Well... this place does look legit, so is anyone here willing to help me out?" he said, scanning the room full of strangers.
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:19 pm

Snakegirl places her palm at the ditz's forehead as she attempts to drain the girl's chi!
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:35 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"I see, well, I thank you again for what you have done." Bows once more. "I'm sure that if you visited the Hasano estate, you would be treated well." ^_^

"Heh, not by everyone." Yama says, looking down at the former demon.

Miku-chan wrote:Tara smiles mischievously at Yami before playfully replying..."Please call me Tara, after all you've already seen my soul...>giggle<..."

Tara pauses for a moment in thought...'Did I just flirt with a Kami?'

Yama's cheeks go red once more!

"A-As you wish Mi-Tara." he murmurs.

shinryou wrote:(Let's see if I can make a proper come back in here after 2ish years of trying every now and then... maybe a new character would motivate me)

Kazuya wondered into the store, "Anyone in here?" the reformed demon said as he waltzed in. He probed the area curiously, though his vision disturbed by the presence of the breaking lines around the area, eyes he had been 'cursed' with since the day he almost died. His eyes were then drawn to the magic circle in the center of the room. Ignoring the presence of those around him he took a couple steps toward it and examined it, "Well... this place does look legit, so is anyone here willing to help me out?" he said, scanning the room full of strangers.

"Ah sir, I run this little enterprise! If you're feeling tired of your current life, want to make a change or do things better, or just reset your powers so you can become even more powerful, you're in the right place!" Yama explains with a smile

Feng wrote:Snakegirl places her palm at the ditz's forehead as she attempts to drain the girl's chi!

As she tries, she finds herself drawing on something totally different! The ditz becomes more masculine as the Violet energy in her is drawn into Snakegirl! THe miko's mind becomes clouded, girly bubbliness starting to fill it as her IQ takes a bit of a hit, a violet streak appearing in her hair!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby shinryou » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:41 pm

Kazuyu chuckles a little, "Tired of my life is a biiiit of an understatement... I came in here a normal guy and after a year became a demonic monster like being..." he started as he flashed back on his past a little, "And lately I've just been wondering time lines without showing my face to any of my friends..." with a sad look on his face, the man looks back at Yama, "So simple put, I want a redo!"
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Azathoth » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Azer squirms, the weight of remorse pressing him down. "I... ugh... I really hate you..." The spirit glowers...
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Feng » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Snakegirl recoils, drawing her hand away. This feeling was not right...
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:39 am

"Heh, not by everyone." Yama says, looking down at the former demon.

The former demon gives Yama the finger, only to be lightly bapped by Meiru. "Now now, be nice. He did help you to see as well."

"... yeah, true..." It muttered.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:51 am

shinryou wrote:Kazuyu chuckles a little, "Tired of my life is a biiiit of an understatement... I came in here a normal guy and after a year became a demonic monster like being..." he started as he flashed back on his past a little, "And lately I've just been wondering time lines without showing my face to any of my friends..." with a sad look on his face, the man looks back at Yama, "So simple put, I want a redo!"

"Well sir, you have come to the right place! Do you want a total redo? That's al your powers and equipment gone forever you know." Yama says, looking serious.

Azathoth wrote:Azer squirms, the weight of remorse pressing him down. "I... ugh... I really hate you..." The spirit glowers...

"I don't care, I'm just trying to redeem your soul." Yama says coolly.

Dust swirls around Azer as a new body began to form around the spirit!

Feng wrote:Snakegirl recoils, drawing her hand away. This feeling was not right...

It's not right, but by the time that through gets through the cotton her brain has become, she has drained the girl of all her Violet energy, leaving her a guy!

"I... I'm me again! Thank you!"

He hugs Snakeditz tight and runs off!

KonokoHasano wrote:The former demon gives Yama the finger, only to be lightly bapped by Meiru. "Now now, be nice. He did help you to see as well."

"... yeah, true..." It muttered.

Yama regards the monkey coolly.

"Serve Miss Meiru well. You won't get a third chance, not from me."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby shinryou » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:56 am

"Well, I'd liks to keep some of my powers to an extent..." he thought to himself, "Or maybe a complete redo would be for the best?" He thought to himself for quite some time before replying, "I do want a redo but maybe leave me with a little bit of my old powers and stuff..." he said, "Something so that I won't forget my old life completely..."
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Vomica » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:27 am

"Not at all a problem. Good luck Miss Gretchen." Yama says, releasing her hand

Gretchen shakes Yama's hand, and with a wide grin says "Now. I think I should be on my way. ...I have alot of things to think about. And alot of people to apologize to."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:27 pm

Yama regards the monkey coolly.

"Serve Miss Meiru well. You won't get a third chance, not from me."

"Y-- Yes sir!" He said, bowing, mumbling something about 'stupid little jerks'
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:45 pm

shinryou wrote:"Well, I'd liks to keep some of my powers to an extent..." he thought to himself, "Or maybe a complete redo would be for the best?" He thought to himself for quite some time before replying, "I do want a redo but maybe leave me with a little bit of my old powers and stuff..." he said, "Something so that I won't forget my old life completely..."

"I understand. Step inside the circle and we'll begin." Yama says with a smile.

Vomica wrote:Gretchen shakes Yama's hand, and with a wide grin says "Now. I think I should be on my way. ...I have alot of things to think about. And alot of people to apologize to."

Yama nods and smiles at Gretchen

"I wish you luck on all your endeavours Miss Gretchen."

KonokoHasano wrote:"Y-- Yes sir!" He said, bowing, mumbling something about 'stupid little jerks'

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that. Miss Meiru, this is the dismissal seal." Yama says, displaying a hand sign to Meiru.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse